reallovesexdolls.com

Clothes?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
MissSin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Clothes?

Post by MissSin »

Hi! I've been creeping around this site for a while and a couple of vendors, including RLSD. I saw that the clothing options on RLSD are almost completely gone. Does anyone know why? I liked some of the ones that are now gone and I'm hoping that they're gone because they're out of stock and not gone forever! :crying:

Ahab2000
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Clothes?

Post by Ahab2000 »

If you figure out the right size you can find good deals on ebay.

MissSin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MissSin »

Thats a good idea. Womens clothes are just so complicated when it comes to sizes. It was nice to be sure about sizes
Straighteners don't work. I've been using one for 2 months and I'm still lesbian!

kford1919
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kford1919 »

Get a flexible tape measure thingie like the guy that touches your balls when you're getting fitted for a suit. Measure your doll and shoot on over to amazon. Check the size chart on everything cause asian sizes are waaaaay different... I thought my doll was a size small, but definitely not in American sizes

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

I actually contacted them on this as there were some I liked as well. They said they were in the process of revamping the clothing section and they would have more new sets in the future.
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

MissSin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MissSin »

Oh yeah! I forgot about the size guide. Lol! I'll definitely do that
Straighteners don't work. I've been using one for 2 months and I'm still lesbian!

MissSin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MissSin »

Revamping? that's cool. I can't wait to see the finished product

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

kford1919 wrote:I thought my doll was a size small, but definitely not in American sizes
Be careful that Asian sizes are one size smaller than US/European. (I.e., Asian Small = US Xtra Small) Note this if buying things online from a shipper in China or you might get something too small to fit.

Bob1253
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bob1253 »

Hello,

After you measure the doll go to resale shops. You can find a variety of different styles and trends. The cost is certainly reasonable. Look over clearance racks.

Bob

INFORMATIONS