www.wmdolls.com

wm doll Q's for newbie.. thanks..

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: wm doll Q's for newbie.. thanks..

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi if your in the UK then I would certainly recommend either The Doll House or Love Doll UK as vendors to buy from. I've used both companies and found them very helpful and of course they import your doll for you, ensuring all import fees and vat is paid plus they check to make sure all is ok after the trip from China. I recently got a WM145 which I think would be a good why to go if your looking for that size. The weight, at around 28kgs, is manageable and being a bit bigger than the 140 clothes are easier to find (size 4 dress or XS). A little bigger and a few kgs heavier is the awesome YL148 which is probably still my all time favourite Shape and at around 4' 10" on a good day is not a bad height. She probably has the best curves for that size doll but the WM145 isn't far off and has the benefit of being lighter, I have them both and they can share most clothing. Good luck with whatever way you go and make sure you read the comprehensive care threads on here, if you want to check out my WM145 her name is Keiko and her thread should be easy to find as I posted some new pics today.

hangman2020

Re: wm doll Q's for newbie.. thanks..

Post by hangman2020 »

Hi Steve

For clothing i've been buying from eBay size XXS from £1 to £4 per item.

for uk sizes on clothes and shoes

Shoes UK size 2

Dress size dress UK size 0 to XXS

Crop tees, shorts etc search for child’s size 10-12 years old on ebay and amazon

Another good online shop is http://www.everything5pounds.com

Hope this helps
Image Image

INFORMATIONS