www.wmdolls.com

Interested in buying a WM 153 cm..

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Thelord001

Interested in buying a WM 153 cm..

Post by Thelord001 »

Hi,
Im interested in buying a WM 153 cm doll, and would like to hear if this body is a good choice? Is it soft and does it have good quality? If some members here have photos of this doll it would be nice to see. The reason im interested in this model is because i have heard WM makes the best TPE dolls and i think the 153 cm model has the most natural looking body. Nice curves but not exaggerated.

hangman2020

Re: Interested in buying a WM 153 cm..

Post by hangman2020 »

Hi

I would talk to a vendor if your in the UK i would recommend the doll house they are in Kent/surrey area and Phil would look after you very well he know his stuff and he is helping me right now choosing my doll he sent me samples of colours for the skin tones i'm going to be ordering end of the month, he looks after the importing and checks the doll when it gets to him and then ships/delivers is to you by courier.
https://www.the-doll-house.com/index.html
Image Image

INFORMATIONS