sexyrealsexdolls.com

Aussome Underworlder Anung Un Rama

A place where The Doll Forum honors those that have made major contributions to the forum community.
CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Aussome Underworlder Anung Un Rama

Post by CinnamonLover »

I would like to make mention of another person who has been an absolute force of nature on TDF. Okay, maybe a little supernatural. Or unnatural. Probably au naturel all too often.

This legend of TDF appears to me to encourage others more than anyone I have read - and that's saying something because this is a very encouraging community led by our awesome TDF Staff.

With a spectacular pantheon of his own dolls, from super-massive, dimension dominating, sword-wielding demons who would send amazons running in fear - squealing for their lives-, to a wide range of miniatures that are no doubt wonderfully cute, Anung Un Rama (and I have no idea how you come up with a name like that) is a Dollsmith (Anung, if you could please explain that better than me for people who don't know what it means, I would love to know more about this designation) whose designs push the envelope.

By pushing the envelope, I mean he's testing new materials to come up with a new generation of doll construction, he's helping people start their own doll businesses, he's active throughout TDF, he doesn't back down from difficult duties or posts, and he lives in the "open" with his dolls (but with 28 of them and growing it would be difficult not to!).

But further than that, he's pushing the envelope on custom doll design. If you're not sure what I mean, search for "Agony" on the boards. Whew. Not to mention the Queen of his Roost is a red-skinned she-devil complete with tail!

Our very own Hell Boy helped me feel welcome when I was very new (I'm still new, but I can drop the "very" I think) and has given me personal guidance through PMs - a complete and utter selfless sharing of his time. He responds seriously when consideration is needed, and with wicked humor when a spike would liven a topic. He has an obvious love of doll culture and of this forum in particular. Nobody is beneath his attention.

Thank you Anung, it was difficult for me to emerge into this world. I felt awkward and nervous as I bet many do when so new. From your attitude you basically told me "Hey, come along. You're going to make friends who get it, and this is fun. Wicked fun if you let it." You showed what is possible.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Aussome Underworlder Anung Un Rama

Post by Alucard1959 »

I'll second that! Everywhere I go on the forum, Anung is there. Dispensing advice, humor, information. Thank You Anung Un Rama.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Supposedly he also has the second biggest penis of all of the current Australian TDF members..... I forgot the name of the guy with the biggest one..... JJ... LJ... something like that.... :whistle:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

LJ69 wrote:Supposedly he also has the second biggest penis of all of the current Australian TDF members..... I forgot the name of the guy with the biggest one..... JJ... LJ... something like that.... :whistle:

Is that a fact LJ...Yes we know yours is big...we can see its head poking out of your collar sometimes...or is that just a mask...or just my wicked sense of humour :wink:

Thank you so much for the kind words CinnamonLover and the supporting posts.

I really appreciate the recognition and acolades, and it is great to get positive feedback that the time I enjoy spending on here assists members and makes people feel welcome and helps them gain knowledge to get the most from their doll partnership experiences.

For those that do not know, Anung Un Rama is Hellboy's true demon name, and he is my avatar as we share simmilar personality traits and definately interests in our women. They do not have to be gorgous in the classic sense, just be gourgous and desirable for what ever reason, and I look after and treasure them all.

For explanation of Dollsmiths, there a many of us on here Samara and Dodgeman often spring to mind as the most well noted, in addition to the multitudes who inovate new doll designs, concepts, have the skills and confidence to do thier own repairs and implement their ideas and techniques as well as freely sharing these attributes with fellow members. So a Dollsmith, like a blacksmith fixes and makes iron implements, fixes and innovates Dolls, and is wellcome always to become a member of IGOD (International Guild of Dollsmiths) :lol:

I am looking to take the experience of doll partnership and ownership to the next lvel and beyond, not so much by mechatronics and AI (As there are already great companies doing this), but by implementing biomechanical chassis improvements for more durability and realistic movement, and investing in new makers both intellectually and fiscally to improve flesh tone for increased realism, detail and feel as well as rigour and longevity. Even the most powerful engine is no good without the correct chassis and feel to use the power available, so why should dolls be any different.

I love all my dolls, and love customising and crossing over into fantasy constructs and concepts, as race is not about colour or creed or idiology, it is about celebrating differences, and humanoid species is indeed different, be it elf, alien, anthro, vampire, demon, devil or drow.

So without going on too much more, I would like to thank those that first welcomed me and gave me a place to escape too and focus on when I was battling my own issues, and as such gave me the opportunity to evolve my own knowledge and skills to be able to assit others....

So thanks CL for the recognition, and thankyou all at TDF...and feel free to lay it on thick too :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

8O Oh WOW Anung....appreciation. So you do all know that behind every man (or demon) there stands a great women (or she devil/demon)...and I am the brains of this show too.....

ROFL at LJ, pal, you are not even close with that thing....that's comparing your

to Anung's

Did I use the correct metaphors for this topic?..or was that ozzie's Teddy bear wont talk topic...I get confused sometimes 8O

Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

All jokes aside - You are a TDF legend mate. I always appreciate the effort and time it takes to respond to all of our questions and requests.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Lols!

Anung Un Rama! Anung Un Rama! Anung Un Rama!
After having a harem of dolls:

Edit: eh wait a minute. I ment the tiny hell boy pic

Before having a harem of dolls:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OK..it was cold in that shot....but you have not seen my little sista.....
Anungs little sister.jpg
Anungs little sister.jpg (97.8 KiB) Viewed 6605 times
Anyone keen on this doll concept...or are you worried you could not hold on for 8 seconds :whistle:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Aussome Underworlder

Post by Tybalt »

Anung Un Rama wrote:OK..it was cold in that shot....but you have not seen my little sista.....
Anungs little sister.jpg
Anyone keen on this doll concept...or are you worried you could not hold on for 8 seconds :whistle:

Anung
Oh she is Hot!

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

So you guys say he's big down under?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

windave wrote:So you guys say he's big down under?
Looking at Tybalts post....I reckon you could say that...I may have to pop those behind the URL Tag just to ensure no one gets all report like and questions intepretations of the rules.

Anung...great pics and glad you liked Lil Sis!

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Are we voting or something? Yeah I like Anung. He gets my vote. cool dude for sure

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Well, I just recently added Anung to my forum friends list! :D

(Something I should have already done a long time ago. :oops: )

'Cuz he really is a super pal!
Attachments
Esteban-and-Hellboy.jpg
Esteban-and-Hellboy.jpg (80.65 KiB) Viewed 6522 times

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Allow me to jump in and add to the accolades! Anung has been incredibly helpful to me when i had an important question recently, he's really a legend no doubt!

Man, you're always anwsering questions, providing great discussion, updating the doll matrix and just generally being such a valuable asset on this forum! Oh and did i mention he's into elves?

Keep on keeping on m8!

:glou:
:drinking:

ZD

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

with all do respect i have chosen not read this thread. I dont want my opinion changed by reading other peoples opinions. i mean no offence.

i work in a 5 star hotel. customer service has been my life for the past 15 years. in any job interview i will always be asked. "describe a situation where a guest was unsatisfied or over demanding or what ever. the answer to that question usually solidifies your job.

so let me answer it on the behalf of Anung. and me I guess.

I was a total noob, i still am. I didnt even have my 1st doll yet. Anung posted on one of his projects and I, trying to make friends the wrong way, made a snide comment about one of his dolls.

this is the guest relations test, and Anung passed with 5 stars. He was gracious with my negative comment and graceful when handling my apology. His attitude was accommodating and always professional.

i am kinda tech illiterate, who the hell in 2017 would tutor some little newb wench how to crop photos for a forum site. Anung, thats who. he not only does his job on ABOVE par but he makes me feel like he HELPED me every time i pull a silly question or when i forget my dolls account info. in the service industry you can notteach this type of attitude its either there or not.

im not a site admin or manager, but i say this. if Anung had an interview with me... I would hire him.

so Anung, thank you,

MANABU & Kiku

INFORMATIONS