www.wmdolls.com

Where are the good anime shojo style heads ?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
hangman2020

Where are the good anime shojo style heads ?

Post by hangman2020 »

Hi All

Looking for a good anime looking head to fit WM140 would be nice to see some as i'm sure there are action figure collectors out that spending a lot of money on small 12" figures up ways to life size when they could buy a body and the vendors have a collection of anime shojo style head which look basic until you add the eyes, wig and cosplay clothes to the body

there is a life size figure of attack on titan that costs $14,000 if a vendor just makes the head the collectors i'm sure will come :)

https://www.dramafever.com/news/14000-m ... ure-lucky/

Image Image

The small doll collectors Smart Doll & Dollfie and BJD Dolls look something like

Am i right there a lack of Anime styled heads ? or am i not looking in the right places for them, only one i know of this one but its not amazing but its a start :)

Image Image

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Where are the good anime shojo style heads ?

Post by optical delusion »

there is a definite lack of anime heads. those ball joint doll heads are a good example of the style.

z one has 2. the one you have shown and another

http://www.z-onedoll.com/products_list/pmcId=153.html

http://www.z-onedoll.com/products_list/pmcId=95.html

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

thank you for the links it shows there not much but without having the discussion vendors and makers will know about the want for a good anime head.
Image Image

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

sadly i think all innovation at the moment is getting bigger breasts. i would love some anime inspired heads or any fantasy style. there is some elves and one vampire but that's kinda it.

Captain_BlackJack
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Captain_BlackJack »

There really aren't any "good" anime heads out there yet. I've been saying this for a while now... just look at what the Danny Choo Smart Dolls are doing... making anime figures that are USB ports and they're raking in the $$$!

Unfortunately most of the manufacturers are interested in only making heads to upgrade already existing bodies... but truthfully they need to do an anime specific design from the ground up if they want to attract anime figure collectors.
Attachments
o0714053313976325991.jpg
o0714053313976325991.jpg (89.31 KiB) Viewed 1868 times

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Yes it's amazing at that size, i still think if WM Doll made heads the collectors would buy a doll that they can display wearing cosplay and if the need is there to have sex with the doll so be it.

i have over 50 action figures from anime loot box and need to stop as i don't want to put up for shelving :)

i've seen many vendors with their own custom heads you can only buy from them, So i'm sure it could happen.

where is Smart doll Plus now the Smart Doll Plus is a 120cm tall robotic android these doll are £7635.30 http://www.dannychoo.com/en/post/27287/ ... +Plus.html
Image Image
Image Image

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

Doll Sweet has anime heads too. They call them "cartoon" faces. They fit their 145cm dolls, I think.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

thank you Alucard1959 this one looks better but still that basic look but it's something :)
Image Image

INFORMATIONS