www.wmdolls.com

Broken Hip thinking about selling her...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
41 Sails
Apprentice
Apprentice

Broken Hip thinking about selling her...

Post by 41 Sails »

I have had my Wm 170cm #149 head, for about a month. She is very heavy and her left hip joint was not as loose as her right hip joint. Sure enough despite my cautiousness the hip gave way. I am not sure I am capable of fixing her myself so I am considering selling her and maybe getting a smaller doll. Any suggestions would be helpfull.
Thanks.
Attachments
She photographs well.
She photographs well.
Imara.jpg (364.69 KiB) Viewed 4982 times

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Broken Hip thinking about selling her...

Post by oberyn »

Ask jeff of bcd he might be able to help or find you someone who can.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Well I see WM is still selling dolls with defective hip joints like the one I received over a year ago. Unacceptable. How can they not have fixed this problem yet? This is bullshit.... :shakefist:

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

james 1966 wrote:Well I see WM is still selling dolls with defective hip joints like the one I received over a year ago. Unacceptable. How can they not have fixed this problem yet? This is bullshit.... :shakefist:
agreed im afraid to store my doll standing.

dollbeauty515
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollbeauty515 »

Things like this make me worry. I have had my Arabella for a few days now. She is a WM 163, but I have noticed the right hip joint is tighter than the left, just the opposite. Hopefully mine will be fine, it has seemed to loosen a bit over last few days, but I hope it doesn't break.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi 41 Sails

A month isn't long enough to have her break considering how much you would have paid for her. Have you contacted the vendor you got her from?

DM

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

OK. There's a problem here. . . . And it's important to find out what it is. It might be simply a nut come off the bolt and the bolt come out of the joint. That's easy. No problem.

Knowing the longevity of the brand I doubt significantly if the skeleton components are not strong enough and that any one has broken.

I interviewed two new brands of doll and have experienced really broken hips . . . and gave both away to people who could repair them.

If this a simple nut and bolt job then you can do it. If it's something broken this needs to be referred back to WM as a fault, the doll to be replaced and a redesign necessary. But I'm confident it's not going to be that and that it's a simple bolt job.

Best wishes

Harem

itvman

Post by itvman »

How many nuts are there on the hip joint? Presumably there is at least one more to enable forwards movement? Where is that nut?

The right leg on my doll cannot be lowered. I did lower it once with great effort and it took an hour to force it back gagin. Since then she has been stuck in a permanent sitting position. I would like to know how to loosen it.

41 Sails
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 41 Sails »

Well, I don't think I want to try the repair myself. I'll be selling her ASAP. I have attached a few pics that might help show where the fault is.

I live in Southern California btw.

Thanks for all the help.
Attachments
hip3.jpg
hip3.jpg (59.19 KiB) Viewed 4469 times
hip2.jpg
hip2.jpg (68.11 KiB) Viewed 4469 times
You can see where the hip is out of alignment
You can see where the hip is out of alignment
hip.jpg (61.02 KiB) Viewed 4469 times

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Man, after only a month, I would insist on another doll! At the very least a doll for only shipping!
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

I just talked to CC about this, he said that he would be willing to attempt a repair for the cost of shipping both ways! Just thought I would pass it along! It is really sad to see such a young girl in such pain!

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

TripleA wrote:I just talked to CC about this, he said that he would be willing to attempt a repair for the cost of shipping both ways! Just thought I would pass it along! It is really sad to see such a young girl in such pain!
That's awesome TripleA. Still, a month old doll, he should take it up with the vendor. When you spend over a thousand dollars you expect it to last longer than an iPhone. :razz:

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I like the repair videos. It was like watching surgery on the doll :)

I think robot repair will be a high demand job in the future.
Technicians will need to be trained to repair the mechanical, the electrical, and the silicone.

The day will come when every city will have a local repair shop for robots and a few robot repair shops will also specialize in sexbot repairs ;)

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

If you were closer to me. I would give it a whirl trying to fix her hip.

I would love to go to WM and spend a couple days with them. I could improve their productivity and quality control.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

@gimreefer24601;
I whole heartedly agree that he should contact the vendor first, and I sincerely hope that the vendor can/will help him out. I have seen TDF approved vendors stand firmly behind the customer, but I have also seen TDF approved vendors leave their customers out to dry. So I hope the best for him, but in the event that he can find no resolution We at missatleur will do the best that we can to assist. And unfortunately this would be the best that we could offer!

@Robert Lloyd;
Thank you for taking the time to watch our videos! Sometime in the future their may be a demand for repairs on "Robots" but as for dolls, the people like us at missatleur, do it for the love of the doll hobby, not for any profits, most of the time we are happy to break even.
And the new skeletons are even making that almost impossible as they are truly disposable and the time and effort to make even a small adjustment on these new skeletons are not worth the cost, unless a doll owner can do it for him/her self!
The doll manufacturers are making the dolls more and more disposable, we continue to purchase them, so this trend will continue!

@winterwarBo;
We at missatleur try to do what we can for the hobby! If you are ever around the Atlanta area, look us up! We can hang for a while!
Productivity is not really a problem with Chinese doll manufacturing, but as with most Chinese doll manufacturers, quality control cost money, so it is expendable! Again as long as we continue to purchase at this level, this will be the best that it will get!

INFORMATIONS