Starpery.com

Repair Steps Check for Silicone Breasts

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
DollTaker

Repair Steps Check for Silicone Breasts

Post by DollTaker »

Hello, I have a silicone doll with ruptured/torn breasts. The breast ruptured and tore after some pressure was applied to it. The split gap was too large to apply Sil-Poxy and hold it together. Instead, I colored the Sil-Poxy with make-up and then filled the area with the colored Sil-Poxy mixture. This repair work held for about 3 months.

A few weeks ago, the damaged area split again. I was told previously to remove all the gel from the breast in order for the Sil-Poxy to cure but I never did, so I'm not sure if this was the problem.

When the damaged area split again, I tried to remove the remaining gel in the breasts. I had tried doing this by squeezing the breast so that the gel slides out. However, this only worked at the beginning. There is still a lot of gel inside and I can’t get it out. When I tried reaching in with my hand, the tear got larger ! Squeezing the breast doesn’t work anymore because the gel just slides back in.

I've been searching the forums and found someone who gave me some steps for repair. According to the steps, I wouldn’t need to remove the gel either.

Here are the steps I’ve written down:
1. Clear the gel back into the breast in order to clean properly to allow bonding.
a. The gel needs to be cleaned from the surfaces to be bonded with the silpoxy.

2. Cut an appropriate size piece of nylon (large enough to cover the tear with some overlap) and place it on wax paper or a plastic sheet.

3. Soak the nylon with 2-part silicone and cover the tear to let it cure there.

4. Once cured, cut a piece of nylon and use it to push the gel back into the breast.

5. Close the opening with silpoxy and staples.

6. Apply a 2nd piece of the nylon with silicone over the top of the teared area after curing and removal of the staples.
If someone is knowledgeable in all of this, can you verify if this will all work out? As mentioned at the beginning, I’ve tried repairing my doll before but it only lasted a few months. Thus, I just want to do a repair that would last much longer than that. :)
Attachments
IMG_4550.JPG
IMG_4550.JPG (1.46 MiB) Viewed 562 times
IMG_4549.JPG
IMG_4549.JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 562 times
IMG_4546.JPG
IMG_4546.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 562 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Repair Steps Check for Silicone Breasts

Post by haremlover »

This looks technical

Flowable silicone windshield repair can be good stuff,

The secret to getting silicone to stick is to wipe the surfaces with acetone before applying the silicone

But this repair is clearly more complicated. Please update us with your results. This is an important thread.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS