www.wmdolls.com

WM Bra Sizes

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
curious dave

Re: WM Bra Sizes

Post by curious dave »

Aberdare wrote:WM160 -- depending upon cut and style of bra, 30E (65E)
WM160+ -- again, depending upon cut and style, 32FF (70H)

Jenny, (sitting) wearing Parfait by Affinitas Style 2402 - Black/White size 65E, and Jennifer, (Standing) wearing the same, in size 70H.
pic051.jpg
Here's where things get confusing, as no single Country uses the same sizing system, however -- I hope to clear this up by providing some basic information on equal sizes from different countries. From here going forward, all measurements will be using the Metric System, and INTERNATIONAL Sizing.

Let's look at Jenny's size more closely... Bust: 86cm - Band: 66cm. *Please note the order by which these two measurements are recorded.* The difference between the Bust measurement and the Band measurement determines cup size. In Jenny's case, the difference is 20cm, but it is really not that simple, as the garment industry uses NORMAL physiques for the bra sizing calculators you will find pasted all over the internet.

Here's where things get somewhat confusing... But I will try to explain in simple terms.

The International Sizing System uses Letters to denote the cup size, and additionally the Band size of a bra is actually the total of two separate but equally important measurements, namely; The Cradle, and Back Band Measurements. For most females, these two measurements added together become the band size. Females with a smaller frame (measurements under the bust, around the rib cage), this measurements is singularly important to get a proper fit. But BEWARE, Some garment manufacturers using the Imperial System will add as much as 4-5 "Sizes" to the Band, while the International Sizing system, using the Metric System, remains true. Band sizing for the International Sizing System is in increments of 5cm. For simplicity, the band size measurements is rounded up or down to the closest incremental number to achieve the proper band size.

Example: Jenny's Band Size Measurement is 66cm, hence her Band Size is 65. Jennifer's Band Size Measurement is 68cm, hence her band size is 70.

While the remainder of the world has already embraced the International Sizing System, the US Garment Industry still holds fast to their own version of the Imperial System, with the UK following closely behind. The International Sizing System, used primarily in the EU, China and Japan - holds true through their entire Garment Industry.
International Cup Sizes.jpg
So... to conclude... Since we know Jenny's Band Size, and the difference between her Bust and Band being 20cm, then her correct size is 65E. From the label on Jenny's Bra, the following EQUAL Sizes are noted:

International 65E
Australia 8E
Europe 65F
France 80F
Italy 0E
Japan G65
USA 30DDD
UK 30E

Confused? Go with the International Sizing, then adjust accordingly.

Abe
are these girls the recent wm 160 model?

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

My Girls were manufactured by another company using moulds similar to what WM uses... They are NOT from WM, but are gorgeous just the same...
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jake_762x51 »

Yes i also would like to know which European size of bra we should look for, for the new WM 160cm body.
Meaning in the ranges of 75-95 and C-F.

Jaquelynne_D
Doll
Doll

Post by Jaquelynne_D »

Jake_762x51 wrote:Yes i also would like to know which European size of bra we should look for, for the new WM 160cm body.
Meaning in the ranges of 75-95 and C-F.
If somebody has such a lass nearby, perhaps they could post the Bust & Band Measurements for the inquiring minds.

As for me, my Bust is 110cm, and the Band is 68cm; meaning my bra size is 70P... put that in your head and motorboat until I smother you!!

gjcraig
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gjcraig »

Jesphel wrote:This may be of use:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/how-to-fin ... -sex-doll/

I found the calculator linked above was giving nonsensical results.
This was a huge help thanks.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

My dolls measurements from the sites stats are accurate

The 156cm C-cup wears a 30C bra but can also wear a 32B or 32A but there both tight fits.

The under bust is 22 and bust is 29.5. I didn't know what I was doing when I first got her but I did finely find the right bra size. I might try to sell a few of the 32B bras since some don't fit right.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Lucid Dreamer wrote:
Mishka1965 wrote:For my 140D. I use either 3032/C or B cup for a tight fit

The 32B below gives great cleavage, and got it from walmart
Mishka
This 32 B bra is exactly the look I'm after. Who doesn't love cleavage! :wink:
Thanks Mishka
Agreed. Exactly what I was hoping to learn as well. Double thanks Mishka :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

dollbeauty515
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollbeauty515 »

My Arabella is a WM 163 C-cup.

Several sites had 30C listed as the bra size. I think that is going to be best fit.

Based on my own measurements, I got her a 28D, which is a sister size. It fit...but barely. It was on the last clasps and was very tight to get hooked. Cups did not go all the way to the side of the breasts.

Based on that info, I do believe a 30C would be the proper fit for her, but I have not got a bra in that size yet to confirm.

I will say, being that she has no sag, I personally have several bralettes, and I love the look of them and the fit is nice.

Once I have washed the 28D bra I will put it back on and add some photos of the fit, and also her with a bralette on to show the fit. I know she won't mind as she loves fashion shows lol.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

If a bra is a little tight on the first row of hook eye buy a set of bra extensions their elastic and work wonders.
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

April's thread

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

What I have learned about bra sizing after buying bras for women for years and listening to them complain about bras that don't fit is that you can measure all you want, but different brands have the same stated size and very different actual size, band and cup. Women learn to find a manufacturer's bras that fit and stick with brands they know fit them, especially when buying online. Bummer is that many sellers won't take bras in return unless they have a factory defect.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

dollbeauty515
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollbeauty515 »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:If a bra is a little tight on the first row of hook eye buy a set of bra extensions their elastic and work wonders.

Funny thing, right after I posted, I was on Amazon looking for something else, and saw I had something in my cart already, abracadabra, it was the bra extensions. Thank you for the tip though.

I also went on ebay and bought a 30C bra, so will know this weekend if a better fit.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I got one of my 30C bras on Amazon and the other on adore me.
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

April's thread

Captain_BlackJack
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Captain_BlackJack »

My Anna is a WM 156 D and I got her a couple 34b Hello Kitty underwire bras and they fit great!
Attachments
DSC_0156~01.JPG
DSC_0156~01.JPG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 2795 times

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Although I have been using chamises...

I have a 141 cm F cup from RLSD.

The bust is 30"s w/ a bra size of 24F as listed on the specs.

If I go step-wize to 30" from 24F, by 2" intervals/1 letter size...

24F
26E
28D
30C...

Naturally, I'd like to see some cleavage and jiggle.

So, will a 30C be a good place to start?
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

For my gorgeous WM-158-D I got a couple of 30B's which are about 50/50 nice fit/to small (nipple pops / extreme tight / and most of them band being pushed out by breast).

Also got couple op 30C's which generally fit better, and a couple of 32B's and C's. I order them based on sellers specs of that size, and came to find out ones 30B can be the same as 32C...All in all I think the 30C's and 32B's fit the best, but I guess it also depend on how you like a bra to look (popping tits / 3/4 or 1/2 covered etc).

Did a quick pic collection on some bra's of mine (man I love bra's:p) maybe can inspire one, and also with some pics of bra's which are a bit tight (see filename).
32B - nice fit (2).jpg
32B - nice fit (2).jpg (903.35 KiB) Viewed 2737 times
32B - nice fit (3).jpg
32B - nice fit (3).jpg (954.85 KiB) Viewed 2737 times
32B - to much cushion (1).jpg
32B - to much cushion (1).jpg (1002.93 KiB) Viewed 2737 times
32B - to small (1).jpg
32B - to small (1).jpg (641.76 KiB) Viewed 2737 times
32C (1).jpg
32C (1).jpg (892.71 KiB) Viewed 2737 times
32C (2).jpg
32C (2).jpg (1005.53 KiB) Viewed 2737 times
34B - nice fit (1).jpg
34B - nice fit (1).jpg (750.31 KiB) Viewed 2737 times
34B - small underbreast (1).jpg
34B - small underbreast (1).jpg (822.12 KiB) Viewed 2737 times
34B - small underbreast (2).jpg
34B - small underbreast (2).jpg (828.88 KiB) Viewed 2737 times
34C.jpg
34C.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2737 times
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS