Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Boy Toy Questions?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

MoonGuardian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Boy Toy Questions?

Post by MoonGuardian »

Hi all,

my BT is on it's way, but I have a few questions about them that kept me wondering and I couldn't find any answers for them.

I read you can submerge the lower part of a real doll's body in water, like a bath tub. Also it's not recommended to wet their face, especially the eyelashes. Does this mean that a RD's... you know... umm.... vagina and anus :oops:... are what's the word... water proof? There's no holes that will let the water leak inside of the doll? Because I would LOVE to take a romantic bath with my doll! I guess if water enters her private parts, I simply gotta dry it up with a small towel or sponge once i'm done? Is silicon stretchy enough so I can easily go in there and make sure all the water is cleaned up?

My last question can maybe only be answered by international doll owners. I live in Canada and the doll will be shipped from the US. When you ordered your doll, it was shipped by Seko, right? When the box was delivered, was it by Seko themselves? Or did Seko end up handing the box to a 3rd party like FedEx, UPS, Canada Post, etc? Does Seko or the 3rd party company leave your packaged doll at your doorstep if you're at work? Or will they call ahead of time, or even require your signature and won't hand the box to anyone other than yourself? Because I would DIE if they left it at my doorstep while I was work and someone stole it before I got home!

Thanks all.
ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Mary-Jane - Teddy Babe - 2012 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Serena - Dollfie Dream Dynamite - 2013 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Elyse - Boy Toy Celestial - 2015 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

MoonGuardian wrote:
My last question can maybe only be answered by international doll owners. I live in Canada and the doll will be shipped from the US. When you ordered your doll, it was shipped by Seko, right? When the box was delivered, was it by Seko themselves? Or did Seko end up handing the box to a 3rd party like FedEx, UPS, Canada Post, etc? Does Seko or the 3rd party company leave your packaged doll at your doorstep if you're at work? Or will they call ahead of time, or even require your signature and won't hand the box to anyone other than yourself? Because I would DIE if they left it at my doorstep while I was work and someone stole it before I got home!

Thanks all.
Seko will not deliver in Canada. The doll is shipped via air cargo and arrives at a large airport nearest to you. It will be held by customs until you go and pay duty and taxes owing OR until you pay a transport company to handle the brokerage and pick it up and deliver it to you.

Unless things have changed in the 6 years since I bought my BT.

PS Boytoy is not a Real Doll... sister company yes, Real Doll... no.

Congrats on your purchase!
My Doll Album is here!

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

As long as there are no tears leading to her skeleton, she'll be safe in the bathtub if the neck stays above the waterline.

The vagina and anus are both waterproof, but small tears like a fingerpoke will cause damage if submerged in water, so it's best to do a close inspection of the dolls hands and feet before submerging them, as they're the most vulnerable parts.

I'm not sure if Boytoy Dolls get handled the same as Realdolls, as the package is different, cardboard box vs wooden crate.
But you can ask Phoenix Studios to have a Seko agent contact you when the package arrives, and they can handle import and final delivery for you. You obviously have to pay for that service.

Seko handled the import for me, but they didn't deliver the crate themselves, they hired a third party company to take care of the final delivery. In my case, it wasn't one of the big name companies like DHL, FedEx or the like, but a, for me unknown, local shipping company.

If they're ethical, they won't leave the package at your doorstep, as they require a signature. But there are cases where the drivers do so anyway.

By planning delivery with a Seko agent, I knew exactly on which day the crate would be delivered, so I took a day off work and stayed home all day, so I was sure I could personally take delivery. Be sure to tell the Seko agent to give the driver your phone number, so they can call you if they need to.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Seko does NOt operate in CANADA you will need to hire a brokerage company to handle the import. Or do it yourself if you have a pickup truck, it's simple, answer a few questions, pay duty and taxes (charge it), have a camera rolling in case they ask rude questions...
My Doll Album is here!

MoonGuardian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MoonGuardian »

Hi all,

thanks for all the great info. Joe said he'll contact me when the doll is ready for shipping, so I'll be sure to try and get in touch with Seko and ask them how everything will be done. That's great if I can go pick it up myself at the airport. Hopefully they can do that.

Thanks for the bath info too. I'll be sure to inspect her 100% before putting her in the water.

Lastly, I thought Boy Toy dolls were considered Real Dolls but a more petite model. Now I know that Real Doll is Real Doll and Boy Toy is Boy Toy. :)
ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Mary-Jane - Teddy Babe - 2012 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Serena - Dollfie Dream Dynamite - 2013 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Elyse - Boy Toy Celestial - 2015 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

twolf

Post by twolf »

:plaidskirt: am curious about the exact dimensions of the insert. Will it fit in my doll's hole. It is 2 1/4" wide.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I just returned from the South Texas Doll Meet, where I got to feel and lift a lightweight Boy Toy Celestial doll, and was amazed. I've been on the website, trying to figure out the different codes used for bodies, and yeah, I can look at the pictures to somewhat figure it out, but aren't seeing any dimensions, heights, nor weights of the different sizes. Some have breast enhancements offered, but zero info after that. I'd rather not start a drawn-out lengthy conversation with them if someone here can answer my questions. I wish I could help you out more by telling you which doll catches my eye the most, but there must be subtle differences in their pictures that's throwing me off. At this point, I'm looking for simplistic answers to the body codes, and in breast enhancements, what larger cup sizes are offered.
Thanks to anyone who can help.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

Meso,

There have only been 5 Boy Toy bodies. The BT1 & BT2 have been retired (they also predate the Celestial series which started with the BT3).

They are all petite with very similar specifications, with the major difference being their breast size. The BT5 is a 32A, the BT3 is a 32B-32C, and the BT4 is a 32DD.

On the RealDoll website if you click on the "Options" on the top of the page (next to "Home") https://secure.realdoll.com/realdoll-op ... formation/ and scroll down about a 1/4 of the way there are the Boy Toy Doll (BTD) BODY SPECS.

Alternately if you scroll down to the bottom of their respective configuration pages at the bottom there is a box with two tabs that contain "Description" or "Configuration Details".

Note there will alway be a slight variance from the listed specification.
They all have a Height of 58" (4'10")

The BT3 is the lightest at under 60 lbs (my BT3 Azure is 64 lbs.), the BT5 is just a little heavier at approx. 60 lbs, (my BT5 Celestia is 66 lbs.), and the BT4 is under 70 lbs. (I don't have one to compare).
The BT3 is listed at 32-22-32 (my measurements of Azure are 31-21.5-32.5)
The BT4 is listed at 32-22-36 (????)
The BT5 is listed at 32-22-32 (my measurements of Celestia are 30-21-34)

As for faces the first two faces were released with the BT3 "Star" & "Sky". "Solana" was released with the BT4. "Nova" was released with the BT5. However the faces will fit an any of the BT bodies. The Matrix does list some of the combinations http://matrix.dollforum.com/matrix_left ... l&gender=F

Additionally just to make any decision harder you can hybird a RD2 or possibly a Wicked head onto a Boy Toy body - be sure to check with Abyss for compatibility, but most will work.
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

These are very reticent questions. I have waited them.
I have noticed same wrong information: weight, Bt4 and Bt5 breast, and my observation shoe size is really 3,5.
Case of faces is still unclear (hybrid/ordinary Bt).
Bt4 weight is nearly right, thanks member Smoke with weigh.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 37&t=82956

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Thanks a ton for taking the time to school me on the BTD. The one at the meet was definitely a D-Cup, but she was nowhere near 70 lbs, so must've been the BT3 with a one cup enlargement. She also had the removable oral insert.
It seems to me, then, if they're all the same height, the BT4, with its DD's, must have a thicker skeleton? I want the DD, but not the larger buttocks and thighs. Has anyone asked (that you know of) BTD for a BT3 with DD's?
Also, is the neck ball joint or gooseneck (please say ball joint)?
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

These removable oral insert cause is also very confusing. It is reason to ask from Abyss to check.
I suppose that full heads have not removable oral insert (I am not sure).
Magnet style faces have removable oral insert (Nova).
Neck is not gooseneck.

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

For the most part Boy Toy skeletons are the same as Real Doll skeletons (necks included) just a little smaller. I have seen pictures of the RD skeleton in some repair threads. Or maybe Doctor Dodgeman can chime in.

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

I measured 2017 model year 2017 Bt3, normal breast, gel implant in buttocks.
78-52-84 cm
30,7-20,5-33,1 inch
Weight 28,8 kg, 63,4 lbs
Wake up question: Are all Bt molded in same cast, only breast added after?
Bt4 really dimension would be interesting to know.

I am not unhappy my Bt dimension. She is very voluptuous, but this slender waist is difficult when select dress.

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

apn12 wrote:I measured 2017 model year 2017 Bt3, normal breast, gel implant in buttocks.
78-52-84 cm
30,7-20,5-33,1 inch
Weight 28,8 kg, 63,4 lbs
Wake up question: Are all Bt molded in same cast, only breast added after?
Bt4 really dimension would be interesting to know.

I am not unhappy my Bt dimension. She is very voluptuous, but this slender waist is difficult when select dress.
While my BT3 and BT5 have similar statistics they are different bodies from different molds. Celestia (BT5) has a noticeable larger "bubble" butt and a slimmer waist which can make XXS dresses (when you can find them) harder to get over her hips but still a little loose in the waist but snug on her smaller chest. At least I can get dresses that are too tight on one of my girl to fit on the other one. I have one dress that I just can't get zipped up the back because Azure (BT3) is just a little to big in the chest, but fits Celestia just perfectly.

Celestia also has thicker wrists and ankles, and a little longer neck.

They are definitely from different molds. I do not have a BT4 to do a side-by-side comparison with the BT3 & BT5 but I do have a couple of just my two.

Picture of the BT5 butt next to the BT3 butt
BT5 and BT3 Butts.jpg
BT5 and BT3 Butts.jpg (450.96 KiB) Viewed 5679 times
A couple of shots of the BT5 next to the BT3 in their undies
X-Mass 2016.jpg
X-Mass 2016.jpg (655.98 KiB) Viewed 5679 times
Hey 0osik we need the bed.jpg
Hey 0osik we need the bed.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 5679 times
Azure - Yes 0osik loves us in black lingerie

Azure, Celestia, & 0osik

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

Thanks Dosik!
Nice that even someone is interesting right information (discrepancies are so much).
Black lingeries look good! We will procure them...

INFORMATIONS