Starpery.com

FINGER REPAIR

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
salinaswriter1953

FINGER REPAIR

Post by salinaswriter1953 »

Despite my trying to be careful of my tpe dolls hands and fingers I have wires poking up through them. Can someone here give me advice on how to make repairs to her and get rid of the dangerous wires? I would prefer to re-attach them but am at a loss on how to do so, or the anatomy of this area of her body. Thanks so much.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: FINGER REPAIR

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, I've done a few finger wire replacements, here's a link to the page in my repair thread that also has a link to a series of videos where I detail what I did, hope it's of help.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=106371&hilit=Arthur ... &start=150

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Re: FINGER REPAIR

Post by Leather by Lee »

My favorite repair method thread

I received the hand plates and finger bones Yesterday (a day early). I have all the materials I need now except for the metric eye bolts. They are on back order. Also i need to pick up hot air gun and a I,R, temp. gun.

I linked to the page that shows the final product but the entire thread is a good learning experience.

I have several hand repair threads bookmarked including Arthur1960's thread. I like the idea of jointed fingers so I waaited for MFCreations version to go to market. Here is a picture of his assembled replacement hands.
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

INFORMATIONS