www.wmdolls.com

Candid photos of 18 year old blonde

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Candid photos of 18 year old blonde

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

She's such a tease! :puppydogeyes: But at least she can do the laundry. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:She's such a tease! :puppydogeyes: But at least she can do the laundry. :wink:
Yup such a tease is right, I love her so much, I wish I could have sex with that little ass so badly such a teeeeaaassee

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Thats Hot :D :thumbs_up:

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Are your parents W and M? So she's a WM140?

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Robert Lloyd wrote:Are your parents W and M? So she's a WM140?
No idea what your talking about sir, our parents are real people she was born in 1999 and I 1991. Im not sure if this is some kind of joke your making but I dont get it. Someone said earlier "who made her dont say mom and dad". Well duh how else are people made my mom got pregnant in the 90s and she was born just like any other human being. Please stop insulting my family guys she was just kicked out for smoking marijuana in our parents house the last thing we need is to be made fun of.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

In all seriousness now I appreciate the comments, she is the WM140 CM. She is hot but I wish I got a bigger doll so I'm saving for the 170cm and 160cm.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Dolllove1991 wrote:In all seriousness now I appreciate the comments, she is the WM140 CM. She is hot but I wish I got a bigger doll so I'm saving for the 170cm and 160cm.
I love the WM140CM. She looks so lifelike. Why do you want a bigger doll now?

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Robert Lloyd wrote:
Dolllove1991 wrote:In all seriousness now I appreciate the comments, she is the WM140 CM. She is hot but I wish I got a bigger doll so I'm saving for the 170cm and 160cm.
I love the WM140CM. She looks so lifelike. Why do you want a bigger doll now?
Just because in missionary her face is by my chest, plus I like to have sex standing which I can still do with the 140 cm I just have to bend my knees which is straining with a 170cm I will barely have to bend at all as its 5 ft 6 and im 5 ft 9. Don't get me wrong though I love the 140cm. Its just another fantasy of mine a busty taller woman with a nice ass. I think it will be a perfect collection for me to have a 170cm and a 140cm my favorite smaller sized doll and favorite taller doll. The 140 is awesome though we are head to head if I am entering her from the behind in the prone position or if I am in the spooning position she suddenly seems alot taller then when standing up when we spoon my face is against the back of her head. They all have pros and cons I just feel its pointless for me to make my second doll another shorter one. I guess I shouldnt have said I wish I had got a bigger doll, and instead said I wish I got the bigger doll first as In the past I owned a 148YL and I havent experienced a doll thats that much taller.

INFORMATIONS