reallovesexdolls.com

WM 141cm-F cup Vs. WM 160cm-B cup Booty battle.

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

WM 141cm-F cup Vs. WM 160cm-B cup Booty battle.

Post by kambui »

Hello folks,

I have narrowed my choices of first doll purchase down to two models. The WM 141cm-F cup, and the WM 160cm-B cup. I am going to order from RLSD because of the exclusive head they have, #61. Still waffling because I was wondering if there were any major differences, besides the breasts sizes, height & weight, between the two sculpts, in particular the booty? I really do not care for very large breasts. I ruled out the wonderful looking WM 152cm H Cup for this reason. BUTT that azz though.... :mrgreen:

Speaking of butt, that's the very thing that keeps the WM 141cm F cup in the running. Having seen jiggle vids, owner pictures, and read reviews, that one seemed like a lock.

Then I saw the 160cm B cup. Right size breast, hips are wider but not necessarily as stout as the 141cm F. I need a little more visualization before I load this Beretta and pull the trigger. Any of you playas have experience with the WM 160cm B cup to share? Pictures, notes links, all would be appreciated. Thank you.

WM 141cm F cup:

WM 160cm B cup:

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM 141cm-F cup Vs. WM 160cm-B cup Booty battle.

Post by ZannyDanger »

Im about to pull the trigger on a wm 160b as well, just as soon as wm can confirm that the head i want will scale well on the 160 body. There are a few other options im considering as well but im eally tempted to go with this one despite her weight. (88 lbs!)

To me her ass is the real deal, no doubt about it! Love her body definition, perfect sized tits and juicy thighs!

:glou:

ZD

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

ZannyDanger wrote:Im about to pull the trigger on a wm 160b as well, just as soon as wm can confirm that the head i want will scale well on the 160 body. There are a few other options im considering as well but im eally tempted to go with this one despite her weight. (88 lbs!)

To me her ass is the real deal, no doubt about it! Love her body definition, perfect sized tits and juicy thighs!

:glou:

ZD
Exactly! Mmmmm Hmmm! The BODY is amazing! I can handle that weight, and the height is just right!

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

160cm-B cup is a good choice.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

I have the 160 B and she is built like a life size woman. Thick thighs and huge calf muscles, there is no doll like her on the market currently. I also owned the 141cm and there is no comparison.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Both great dolls.get the 160 b cup.not many reviews on her .you would be helping future buyers.i almost bought her but went with the z-one 170 instead.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Thanks guys. I think we have a winner.

spookylittleboy

Post by spookylittleboy »

I know Dannyloblack has a wm 160. Check out https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=79935
he has alot of pictures in there. Hope this helps.

solarizz1994
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by solarizz1994 »

tootsie wrote:I have the 160 B and she is built like a life size woman. Thick thighs and huge calf muscles, there is no doll like her on the market currently. I also owned the 141cm and there is no comparison.
can you post pics of your doll? I am really eager to see what the doll looks like in person before I buy

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

spookylittleboy wrote:I know Dannyloblack has a wm 160. Check out https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=79935
he has alot of pictures in there. Hope this helps.
Paprika is a 160D, different doll. I'm unsure if the ass is similar to 160B (the 160D's is quite large though)

There are some photos of the 160B on the WM Dolls forum if you go check there. Doll photos, especially of newer models, can usually be found more easily there than on a vendor forum like RLSD's.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

My RLSD141 F-Cup is in route as I type this, so can't yet advise you. But with that said, the two dolls you're asking about are such different sizes and builds. I do have an A-Cup doll, and can tell you that she's fantastic! Your specific question, however, is almost impossible to answer.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

INFORMATIONS