reallovesexdolls.com

Couple here....can't decide on body....input? :-)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Couple here....can't decide on body....input? :-)

Post by Stars69 »

Hi everyone!

We are a couple who are interested in purchasing a doll for some fun and also for photoshoots for a website (I'm a Dominatrix)
It seems when we pick out the bodies, they all have a common ratio with B cups....but now we just can't decide between two!

The first one is:
https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-5ft2 ... sex-dolls/
which is also Malory, who is my perfect package, head, colors, everything so we'd be getting Malory!
Malory: https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-malory/

And then the second choice below, same ratio, but bigger measurements, perhaps more real? She is almost my exact measurements at my peak shape, just a bit smaller! (currently training getting into shape again, and maybe this doll will help me get there faster, ha ha!). This way, we are more likely to share clothing, so that's a plus....even though I am taller!

https://reallovesexdolls.com/156cm-5ft1-b-cup-sex-doll/

The plus of the Malory however, is the complete package I guess, plus when it comes to having her as my slave girl on my site, I am more attracted to petite. In real life, I like less petite, more meat! Ha ha!

I guess my question is....who has either of these dolls? Do you have photos of them standing beside a real person? Where do you get their clothing and how has it worked out for you finding things that fit? Would it be easier to find clothing for the more natural measurement (the second choice?). I'm guessing the larger one has broader shoulders which is a plus!

Anything else you can think of? :-)

Thanks so much in advance!

Edit to add:

I've been researching the second body type I like, apparently it is a different make....'OR'. A bit confused.
I am interested in getting the head in Malory, so #159, and also #188. Would this make a difference in compatability with the heads? Would either one of these heads go better on one or the other body or is it the same thing?

Is the body of Malory a different make? Is there a quality difference between these two, or any differences that one may notice which would just come down to taste? Thanks! :-)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Couple here....can't decide on body....input? :-)

Post by Maviarab »

Can't help you decide unfortunately...but for more of the amazing 157 B, look here:

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=90576

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

Maviarab wrote:Can't help you decide unfortunately...but for more of the amazing 157 B, look here:

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=90576

VERY cool! Amazing how the face transforms with the blond hair! Wow!
I'm thinking it would be harder to find clothes for such a petite doll. I may end up customizing the one in the second link! Both of them are so nice, in different ways! Thanks for the link!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

WM and OR are made at same factory so they are effectively identical. The distinction is they are from different design groups. I'd guess 80+ percent of the factory's output are WM models though, and this is where the confusion arises.

Your order can mix OR body with WM head and vice versa due to identical M16 neck bolt used for all models from this factory. They will still be produced at same time and therefore ensure complete skintone matching. Any option you can get for one, like standing feet, shrugging shoulders, insert vs fixed, and skintone that you can get for one, you can get for the other.

While certainly compatible, the heads designed for the 135cm+ dolls do vary a bit in size. Some of them porportionally look better on smaller ones like a 140cm vs larger ones like a 170cm, and vice versa. The pre-selected models often use popular heads well proportioned for that size body. Also, some may look very young while some look much more mature. The younger heads may show up more often on smaller bodies. Generally though, choose the head based on how well you like the face, not how well porportioned it is to your doll's body. "Better" is too subjective.

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

for petite, but still pretty as fuck... maybe 140 cm would suit your needs better.... she's still a handful at that size, but small enough to keep in order....
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

JunkGuy wrote:WM and OR are made at same factory so they are effectively identical. The distinction is they are from different design groups. I'd guess 80+ percent of the factory's output are WM models though, and this is where the confusion arises.

Your order can mix OR body with WM head and vice versa due to identical M16 neck bolt used for all models from this factory. They will still be produced at same time and therefore ensure complete skintone matching. Any option you can get for one, like standing feet, shrugging shoulders, insert vs fixed, and skintone that you can get for one, you can get for the other.

While certainly compatible, the heads designed for the 135cm+ dolls do vary a bit in size. Some of them porportionally look better on smaller ones like a 140cm vs larger ones like a 170cm, and vice versa. The pre-selected models often use popular heads well proportioned for that size body. Also, some may look very young while some look much more mature. The younger heads may show up more often on smaller bodies. Generally though, choose the head based on how well you like the face, not how well porportioned it is to your doll's body. "Better" is too subjective.

Amazing info, thanks so very much!! We have now decided on the second option, a little more realistic in proportions. Maybe our second one will be a bit different;-) We also went for the 158 and the 188 heads. Pretty excited about this! Even if it's not our thing for pleasure, it will be great for our site, and also for my cosmetic and jewellery biz. I'll have a pretty kickass model (besides myself of course, ha ha!) I can see it being pretty fun in bed though:-)

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

VegasBill wrote:for petite, but still pretty as fuck... maybe 140 cm would suit your needs better.... she's still a handful at that size, but small enough to keep in order....
Haha, I like order around here! We decided on the 156, we'll see how it goes. I guess if it flies, we can always get another a little different;-)

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

New skeleton is available for the OR bodies as well

Again, if interested, I recommend chatting with RLSD before placing an order to make sure you're both on the same page regarding what to do to ensure your doll gets this option.

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

JunkGuy wrote:New skeleton is available for the OR bodies as well

Again, if interested, I recommend chatting with RLSD before placing an order to make sure you're both on the same page regarding what to do to ensure your doll gets this option.

AWESOME!

I just left them a message as they are closed on the weekends! I can hardly wait to get her in the mail! :-)
Waiting sucks! Haha!

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Don't forget the standing foot option. :)

RLSD is doing a 'two for' promotion.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

LDF wrote:Don't forget the standing foot option. :)

RLSD is doing a 'two for' promotion.

Heya! I really thought hard about the standing option but because we could be doing some foot type things for my website, I opted to go for standard feet. The deal on RLSD is awesome! We went for head 159 and 188. Very happy with our choices. Now it's just the waiting game....which is THE WORST! Ha Ha!

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

Ok now I am wondering about the standing option....reading some more....I may switch....Ack! I'll need to find some photos of this....

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Congrats I was going to say I've looked at the 157cm B-cup as a second or third doll and list the reasons why. But then I saw you all ready made your order.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

Samuel_78 wrote:Congrats I was going to say I've looked at the 157cm B-cup as a second or third doll and list the reasons why. But then I saw you all ready made your order.

Yes saw that one too! Hopefully we are happy with this one, it was my first pick and I kept going back to it, so I took that as a sign!

I managed to add the shrugging option. I also went with a 3rd head, and decided to stick with the regular feet. I hope I don't regret that....eeek!
For my website, I for sure want to do some foot related shoots, so I figured it was the best choice I think....I hope!

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

OR Dolls and RLSD are different outfits, are they not? :roll:
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

INFORMATIONS