Say hi to my Elise!

We turn dreams into reality!
Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Say hi to my Elise!

Post by Broven »

I've been looking at Elise' pictures for awhile. I'm always intrigued by how similar she looks to my Anna Marie. Not quite identical, but very similar. Yet, for all the physical similarities, the differences are so obvious and unique. It is so amazing to me how much personality is portrayed in a choice of clothes, a camera angle, choice in lighting....

Elise is a beauty! And you capture her so well. Bravo, man.

Keep 'em coming. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

wordengine

Post by wordengine »

Your doll is gorgeous. I've been saving up for a doll and have been torn between the WM #36 and #88 heads. I also notice the doll I'm interested in is a lot cheaper with BD than it is with other sites. I'm glad to hear Joy is so helpful. She may be the one I contact when I pull the trigger on this purchase.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Hey guys and thanks for all the compliments! I've been out of town on vacation a LOT over the last ten days so I haven't had much time to spend with making photos. So apologies for minimal Elise updates. I'll make sure that changes over the next few weeks as I'm getting back into my routine here shortly so look for more photos in the near future!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Here's a bunch more pics guys! Never thought a sweatshirt could look so sexy! :roll:
Attachments
Pink1.JPG
Pink1.JPG (3.49 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink2.JPG
Pink2.JPG (3.28 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink3.JPG
Pink3.JPG (3.15 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink4.JPG
Pink4.JPG (3.29 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink5.JPG
Pink5.JPG (2.56 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink6.JPG
Pink6.JPG (3.21 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink7.JPG
Pink7.JPG (2.61 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink8.JPG
Pink8.JPG (3.1 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink9.JPG
Pink9.JPG (2.78 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

I took a lot of photos in this set so there were quite a few I liked!
Attachments
Pink10.JPG
Pink10.JPG (3.12 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink11.JPG
Pink11.JPG (3.56 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink12.JPG
Pink12.JPG (3.4 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink13.JPG
Pink13.JPG (3.03 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink14.JPG
Pink14.JPG (2.77 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink15.JPG
Pink15.JPG (3.1 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink16.JPG
Pink16.JPG (2.98 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink17.JPG
Pink17.JPG (3.04 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
Pink18.JPG
Pink18.JPG (2.3 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

Dam so hot in pink

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

nogamenolife wrote:Dam so hot in pink
Agreed, she does look quite distracting with long brown hair and just a pink top.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

So I have had Elise for over 6 months now and it has been great! Never thought my life could change so drastically since owning a doll. Even my coworkers, family, and friends have noticed that I'm just generally happier!

With that being said though, It may be time for me to move on from Elise. I'm not giving up on dolls and have immediate plans to get another (from the great Jeff at BCD of course!) if I do end up selling her. There are just a few things that I would have changed with her and I would like to take my chances with those changes in a new doll! I haven't posted anything in the "for sale" section of the forum yet but plan to in the future. I just wanted to see if any of Elise's "stalkers :wink:" might be interested in her before I try that.

I live in Wisconsin and would prefer a pickup to avoid the hassle and cost of shipping so I'm willing to drive a bit to meet someone halfway. But I am also willing to work out shipping here in the US. Her stats are as follows...

WM 140cm D-cup
Face #36
Tan skin tone
Natural fingernails
Pearl Pink toenails
fixed vagina
MannequinnFan eyes and lids and your choice of color (green, blue, brown)
I also added a belly button piercing which can be left in if you like it, or I can take it out
I've also added some makeup but it can be removed with baby oil if you would prefer
I also have a few outfits I can send with as they will not fit the doll I intend to order (sorry but not any of the Yandy dresses, those are mine! :lol: )

Damages would just be a bit of wear and tear
We all know about WM fingers :? So a bunch have come loose but absolutely no wire pokes.
She does have one completely loose joint in her arm that is no longer poseable
All her other joints and even her gooseneck are perfect though
The TPE is in very good shape with just a minor blip on the inside of her leg
I take very good care of her... Weekly sponge bath and cornstarch powdering, monthly baby oil treatments, spends all her time at room temperature and out of sunlight

I'm thinking somewhere around $900 plus shipping cost.
If you are interested and would like more information or close up pictures of anything, just shoot me a PM! I hope to find her a good home!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Oh man, this is surprising news!

Whatever you decide, i do hope Elise can find a good new home... it's obvious to me that she was looked after with so much care and love.
I really enjoyed your updates with her and sincerely hope that the ''new Elise'' will bring even more happiness into your life!

Wishing all the best to the both of you

ZD

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

"There are just a few things that I would have changed with her and I would like to take my chances with those changes in a new doll! "

What would you have changed?

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Robert Lloyd wrote:"There are just a few things that I would have changed with her and I would like to take my chances with those changes in a new doll! "

What would you have changed?
I'm really enjoying the photography aspect of owning a doll (even though I'm not very good at it!). So I guess the major things I would add would be standing feet and the shrugging shoulder option as I thought this gave so much expression to the doll. If I had those things on my current lady, I would probably keep her! However, I stumbled on a particular combination that really reminded me of an old flame that I constantly kick myself for not acting on!!! I would like to get that combination with the additions that I mentioned.
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Ack, that is shitty news indeed. But I totally get it. The standing option just brings so much more to the table, and opens up a new world of poses and ease of both storage and cleaning. I have not tried the shrugging shoulders, so it will be interesting to see what you can do with that.
We have enjoyed Elise's photos a lot and hope to see much more of your new girl, if you decide to go that way :)

PS! If you can, keep both. Twice the fun.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

"We all know about WM fingers :? So a bunch have come loose but absolutely no wire pokes."

If this is a known design flaw for WM, why isn't WM designing a correction for it in their next versions?
Perhaps that's a question for WM or the vendors.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Robert Lloyd wrote:"We all know about WM fingers :? So a bunch have come loose but absolutely no wire pokes."

If this is a known design flaw for WM, why isn't WM designing a correction for it in their next versions?
Perhaps that's a question for WM or the vendors.
This has actually been the topic of numerous conversations on many different parts of the forum. So WM is definitely aware of the issue. As far as why they don't change the design... That could be any number of reasons of which only the WM manufacturer can tell you. I personally love the WM dolls though as I find many of their faces to be the most beautiful. If you asked me for a list of my top 15 faces from all manufacturers, 12 of them would probably be WM faces!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Well, it is all settled!
I have found a buyer for this beautiful young lady and she will be headed to the east coast on Monday morning! I really enjoyed having her around for the past seven months and I hope she makes her new owner just as happy as I have been! Maybe her new owner will start a new thread for her too :wink: !
viewtopic.php?t=177041

INFORMATIONS