reallovesexdolls.com

New to forum.. Trying to decide..

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
swann

Re: New to forum.. Trying to decide..

Post by swann »

Just from looking at internet pictures, it seems to me that the 36 head in tan color pairs well with a shorter body in the range you are looking at.

Not too make your choice more complicated, (heh), but when I find myself thinking about a lighter weight but also wanting a curvier doll I go back to considering the torso doll with the 21 inch waist and 41 inch booty. It's about the same ratio as the 160cm, but with slighter larger breasts to boot. https://reallovesexdolls.com/85cm-2ft8-torso-sex-doll/

Despite the big booty, it weighs only 56 pounds according to the site. And it would be much easier to hide since it is not so long/tall, although it would still need a big box or something to hide. Only problem is since it is lacking legs it is not as much to look at when not in use. But... if I'm hiding it most of the time anyways maybe it is mostly irrelevant. Maybe I could pretend she is a former mermaid who gave up her fins to live on land, haha.

I don't know, I might miss the legs a little even when using it though.

swann

Post by swann »

A memorable scene in an otherwise forgettable movie. Now that I think about it, #36 head is close to this character in appearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR-6NxmGtxg

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

Hi all, after many days of research and pacing, and allot of over thinking that can turn anybody's brain to pudding, I have decided to go to another vendor, she will still be a wm doll, but given I recently had to get another computer, cause the other decided to over think as well. Which means funds are going down a bit and need to go else were.. I appreciate some of the help I got here wholeheartedly, but this vendor had better deals. But at least I broken it down to two bodies at least that counts, so this weekend will be my final decision and to find out what speaks to me the most..

The heads are Wm #36 and #159
Tan and either body 156cm B or 157cmB Both Wm Dolls.. So lets hope I can make up my mind..

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

Your right Swann, she kinda does, with the right wig..Lol.. To bad she can't do what that incredible can do.. :haha4:

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

swann wrote:That improvised skateboard might be a disaster in the making.
I agree this is not such a good idea.
Remember where your hands are and where you'll be applying force: to the upper half of her body, not down where the wheels are. Getting wheels under her to roll with no support structure means sooner or later you'll push, and she'll fall. Something to support her weight (like a handtruck/dolly) is much safer, and even then you'll probably want to strap her in.

Birddoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Birddoll »

If you want to score with a Victoria's Secret supermodel, you could get their 157cm B-cup "Devin" model. I think it's fairly obvious that their model is patterned off of VS's Stella Maxwell:
StellaCombo001.jpg
StellaCombo001.jpg (358.55 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
combo1.jpg
combo1.jpg (390.58 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
StellaCombo002.jpg
StellaCombo002.jpg (398.94 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-devon/

-BirdDoll

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

She is a beauty!!! After 2 weeks of research and pacing and going to many other sites, it turns out that RLSD has it going on for black Friday, having the best sales I have seen yet... There was that other site but now with this sale I can get what I want.. Finally my search and pacing is over.... Lol

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

Hi all!! Been really busy of late, I finally made the plunge, and got the kimberly doll which is 140cm D cup with the 36 head with enhanced mouth and stand up feature, and tan of course. Figured I go with her since I'm new to TPE, and figured a smaller honey with be perfect... The cbs kit will be here tomorrow, and she is still being made, so the wait begins...

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thraxiusrex »

Congrats! I went with a 140 cm tpe doll myself for similar reasons, and head 36. That head just seems like one of the more versatile to me as far as achieving different looks. I love how her face looks in all of the pics on the head's page. My version will be a blue eyed blonde A cup, mainly because all of my real life partners have mostly been brunettes and redheads with larger breasts and ive always wanted to get my hands on a petite blonde "spinner" type. Is this similar to anyone else's thought process in designing their dream girl?
thraxiusrex is the account of Alice Laura and her boyfriend

Doll Album gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14913

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

Thanks, I agree, there is something about the 36 head that speaks to me, that and the 149 as well, I got the CBS kit in the mail, and everything needed but outfits, still figuring out where to get some even though she'll come with one, it'll be nice to have options... :D

apollo5004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apollo5004 »

Hi All, just got the confirm that my order has shipped today :D :D :D , she'll be here by the 28th according to fedex tracking. Now I did get the necessary thing like powder, soap, and baby oil, but what is the first thing in the maintenance area I need to do first when she arrives? I know that this was asked probably a billion times, but had to ask.. Now the refreshing of the tracking page begins.. Lol

INFORMATIONS