www.irontechdoll.com

Suzie’s romantic encouter

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Suzie’s romantic encouter

Post by irontechdoll »

170cm Suzie Big ass doll is one of the most classic dolls of Irontechdolls. While what Irontechdoll fans knows about are all on White skin version suzie. They are not familier with how tanned skin suzie look like and what she can do with you. Having been through series improvements, now 170cm Suzie is able to work more comfortablely. She is just like a beautiful soulful creatures with all functions well to help you do what you want to enjoy with her. So we decide to creat a little story to help all Irontechdoll fans to know how Suzie can performs and hope you enjoy the story as well. And hope all Irontechdoll creations can touch your life in various ways!
Suzie is an office lady with hot figure while she is a little bit lonely sometimes. She need a man come to her word.At an afternoon, she stood at the office area, thinking, pondering!

Suddenly, a man came near to her and was a little shy to be more close.

So the guy decided to come around to the back side and peek her dream lady.
But Suzie sensed all these and know all the truth. She was falling in the fantasy either. So she decided to meet him. So the following scenes came out.

Suzie gradully cames into the fantasy. While suddenly she came to realise that the office window is tranparent. So she came close to the window. "Oh, it is so embarassing, so many people are
Staring at me. What will other people think of me in this building?" She was murmuring to herself. While at the same time the guy was in the mood and ware not able to control himself. He said to him self:"I will remove my glass. Then I won't see other guys clearly and won't so much. I will do something with my girl no matter how else will think?" Then the scenes below came out.
"Oh,shit. I need to have glass on to have a better look on the giant stuff!“ the guy shouted.

Suzie was conscience and she know that it was irrational to keep doing like that. While she knew she was in the mood and had a great feeling on this guy. So she calm the guy down and pulled him to a private place. Suzie became active and performe her various allurance.
They both were in a very excited status, finally they went to the final real stuff round.

Here above is a little story we created for all irontechdoll fans and all doll lovers. Hope you like it and below, I will show some photos of 170cm Suzie in front and back side view. So you can know more about her.
Attachments
S01_6812.jpg
S01_6812.jpg (108.77 KiB) Viewed 4000 times
S01_6772.jpg
S01_6772.jpg (219.48 KiB) Viewed 4000 times
S01_6741.jpg
S01_6741.jpg (103.83 KiB) Viewed 4000 times
S01_6741.jpg
S01_6741.jpg (103.83 KiB) Viewed 4000 times
S01_6733.jpg
S01_6733.jpg (107.72 KiB) Viewed 4000 times
S01_6725.jpg
S01_6725.jpg (90.25 KiB) Viewed 4000 times
The handsome gay found Suzie,standing in front of her and took a photo
The handsome gay found Suzie,standing in front of her and took a photo
S01_6723.jpg (151.84 KiB) Viewed 4000 times
Suzie noticed that and got a little shy
Suzie noticed that and got a little shy
S01_6721.jpg (144.17 KiB) Viewed 4000 times
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Suzie’s romantic encouter

Post by irontechdoll »

Then the man left and Suzie was alone until our photographer found her and began the photography
Attachments
Suzie got a sexy ass,the photography couldn't help himself but he had to do his own work
Suzie got a sexy ass,the photography couldn't help himself but he had to do his own work
S01_6827.jpg (95.03 KiB) Viewed 3998 times
Suzie began the photography
Suzie began the photography
S01_6818.jpg (84.55 KiB) Viewed 3998 times
Our photographer found her and comforted her
Our photographer found her and comforted her
S01_6799.jpg (98.72 KiB) Viewed 3998 times

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

That's the end of the romantic encouter of Suzie.If you are interested in our dolls and like my post,pls leave a comment.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

sexy 8)

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I know what you did last summer...

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Oh, really?

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Tybalt wrote:I know what you did last summer...
irontechdoll wrote:Oh, really?
I still know what you did last summer...

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Not able to see what you have shown.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

This is a very sexy doll! And i like your sarcastic use of the word "Romantic"

This picture reminds me of the creepy killer from an old movie from 1990s called "I know what you did last summer"

I just been informed that most any discussion about movies is considered off topic and violates the rules of tdf.
I apologize if my posts were off topic or "Disruptive".

electricgnome
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by electricgnome »

Nice photos of Suzie. I don't know much about dolls yet and these photos reminded me of the various tounge extras / head optons I have seen on various sites. Is the Tounge visible in some of the photos part of the head or a separate one? An option or included with the doll?

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

electricgnome wrote:Nice photos of Suzie. I don't know much about dolls yet and these photos reminded me of the various tounge extras / head optons I have seen on various sites. Is the Tounge visible in some of the photos part of the head or a separate one? An option or included with the doll?
Toung is an option. You can insert the toung or remove the toung. If you buy this doll, we will send a tounge with the doll for free. Very glad that these photos can help you.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Please make more, "Romantic Encounter"style photoshoots for your other dolls. I really like the simulated sex positions.

electricgnome
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by electricgnome »

Thanks Iron Tech, I do want to start with a full size doll but I have always liked small women. So its actualy the 145 I am thinking about buying, this one is a bit to bit for me in every direction. I will place an order sometime mid Feb as I am looking for delivery (UK) mid to end of March. At least I know what questions to ask my retailer.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Tybalt wrote:Please make more, "Romantic Encounter"style photoshoots for your other dolls. I really like the simulated sex positions.
We will do similar style more in future. Irontechdolls are not only a tool for releasing their desire but also a great life partner in your life!

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

electricgnome wrote:Thanks Iron Tech, I do want to start with a full size doll but I have always liked small women. So its actualy the 145 I am thinking about buying, this one is a bit to bit for me in every direction. I will place an order sometime mid Feb as I am looking for delivery (UK) mid to end of March. At least I know what questions to ask my retailer.
Welcome to buy 145cm Irontechdolls, there are more extra faces available now.

INFORMATIONS