realsexdoll.com

Amy Rose - Sitting doll photo review

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

Amy Rose - Sitting doll photo review

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi guys

After some high end dolls (Leticia, Kinky Jessica, BJ Betty, ) I decided to try a cheaper doll. Well, cheaper in price, but not "cheaper" in anything else! I bought Amy for about 60 USD and for this price it s an amazing doll! I was surprised. To be honest, I didnt even plan to buy cheaper dolls (and I only have now high end dolls on my list to buy and try later) but when I saw her position and that she has fixed TPR vagina and anus, I decided to give it a try. I do not really like removable inserts that much as they are not tight enough for me. Amy's fixed entries are really tight yet they are a bit different and a little bit similar to the removable ones.

So very big advantage is her openings. Soft but tight! (Tho her pussy got loose and one part started to get separated but it is no problem , i can still have sex with her without problem vaginally). I lasted for 3 mins last time only! Was really good :) (compared to 1-1,5 hours with removables) Other big advantage is her position. Very confortable doggy style and reverse cowgirl. You can have her sit on you with her back and she can ride you like hell. Very good.

Only disadvantage is her printed inflatable head (i got used to 3D head with nice face and hair). I also dont like that her head is different coloured than her body. Other than that she is a very good doll. I made some photos.
Attachments
her pussy looks so sexy through the dress
her pussy looks so sexy through the dress
20180112_205005.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 7682 times
doggy style
doggy style
20180112_203016.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 7682 times
sexy legs and pussy
sexy legs and pussy
20180112_202915.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 7682 times
on her back
on her back
20180112_202854.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 7682 times
sitting- front
sitting- front
Amy1.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 7682 times

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Amy Rose - Sitting doll photo review

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Did you stretch her neck?

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:Did you stretch her neck?
No. It was like this.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Bit too long

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Bit too long

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:Bit too long
Yeah! Well, the head is the only thing i dont really like in her. If she had a 3D face, it would be perfect. Anyway, for the time being i am good with it but soon will buy a high end doll again.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great stuff - M77 - :thumbs_up:

I had seen Amy on the Orion.de site and had thought about her

I much appreciate the pics of her - I have a see- thru DiaoShi version of this air babe - so your photos give us all a good view

Thanks again

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Great stuff - M77 - :thumbs_up:

I had seen Amy on the Orion.de site and had thought about her

I much appreciate the pics of her - I have a see- thru DiaoShi version of this air babe - so your photos give us all a good view

Thanks again
No problem :) you know what? I am saying you should buy this babe without doubt, but for temporarily (for some occasions so to say). Let me explain: This is the first doll that is really satisfying me in terms of orgasm.So far (with some exceptions), I mostly had to finish with hands as the openings were not really tight/good. But this babe is tight enough finally and her position lets me have sex with her in lots of positions and she can ride you perfectly from front or back. On the other side, i couldnt get used to/accept her face. I dont like it s printed. And somehow, because of this, i dont really enjoy sex with her in terms of sensuality or how to say. So with other dolls, while having sex, i felt like i am with "them", almost was like a real sex partner feeling. But with Amy, i feel like i am just masturbating and thats it. I hope you know what i mean. But anyway she worth the money i think, but not in the long run :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

You are very much right M77 in that these air babes call them the value line or what ever - are for me - my first choice VS any others - as they offer some of the best sexual release over all others - and for a variety of reasons

Firstly they are light and easily placed in positions that make for much pleasure, never worries of the wig falling off or worse the head might pop off or other problems such as arms coming out of place and flopping about

Yes these air babes are my first play with - oh sure the likes of Kimmi Love or Natalie are still legendary - but - its the value line that get the most action - :angel:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

You are very much right M77 in that these air babes call them the value line or what ever - are for me - my first choice VS any others - as they offer some of the best sexual release over all others - and for a variety of reasons

Firstly they are light and easily placed in positions that make for much pleasure, never worries of the wig falling off or worse the head might pop off or other problems such as arms coming out of place and flopping about

Yes these air babes are my first play with - oh sure the likes of Kimmi Love or Natalie are still legendary - but - its the value line that get the most action - :angel:
Yes I agree. The cheaper dolls have great advantages. They are:
-very light, easy to carry
-without realistic hands and feet they are easier/faster to dress up and they dont leak at the hands/legs where high end dolls do with their realistic hands and feet.

However, I found out a promising solution. As I like the orificies of Amy, i decided to take them off. Luckily they were not stick to the opening that much so i just had to loosen them little and i could separate them. So basically i have her "fixed" vagina and ass independently. I will buy a sexy ebony doll (name Tyra) who has a molded 3D face (my main concern for love dolls) but with standard pocket pussy and ass. I will just insert the ass and vagina of Amy into Tyra (hopefully i can fix them enough that they do not fall out) and I will have a 3d face sexy doll with tight openings. If it works out, i will post about it in a new topic :)

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Body looks fit, just the neck and face letting her down....that said if I was alone with her I’d deffo let her ride my hard member

skinjob
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by skinjob »

Yorktown said: "I have a see- thru DiaoShi version of this air babe"

Oh!? Where you get it? Pics please?

Does the see-through version also have oral?

~skinjob

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Can't refuse a request from a phan of Blade Runner - :thumbs_up:

I got the See - thru air babe from Amazon -they have a seller in France "VIBEE-DOLL" - thru them they have imported Diao Shi air babes built their specifications - sorry I don't the link no more - but I am sure with little effort you'll find them

As to - oral - nope she's closed lip about such activities
Attachments
No oral function here
No oral function here
Vibee See - Thru 7 jpg - Copy.jpg (157.49 KiB) Viewed 6999 times
Vibee dolls - see thru air lover
Vibee dolls - see thru air lover
Vibee See - Thru 8 jpg - Copy.jpg (173.95 KiB) Viewed 6999 times

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:Body looks fit, just the neck and face letting her down....that said if I was alone with her I’d deffo let her ride my hard member
You have summarized it perfectly :) Well the neck is not really a problem, only her head. I couldnt get used to her head so I removed her vagina and ass and will try to insert them in a doll i am receiving tomorrow. So other than her head she was perfect. She can sit on you from front or with her back, does not matter , she can ride you like hell! Once i lasted for 3 minutes only which is a record for me with a doll. So if you can, buy one :) quite cheap.

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

This new clear sitting doll with brunette head is available now at Love&Vibes website in the UK. They have a wide range of inflatable babes. Including some new black chicks. All seem to be the very good Diaoshi models with built-in great feeling pussy and ass holes.

https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/sex-toys ... dolls.html

INFORMATIONS