sexyrealsexdolls.com

what I wish doll makers would do

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
visionless1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

what I wish doll makers would do

Post by visionless1 »

Hello everyone.

What I wish that the higher end doll makers would do is make a line of dolls that can handle external inserts (like some of the blow up dolls on queen cat adult toys).This would be for the Silicone (solid) and TPE dolls. It would be interesting to be able to place a fleshlight into the vaginal position (or anal, or both). This would allow the doll user to have a variety of choices on textures, looks and even tightness. hell, if they partnered up with some of the better names in Ona Holes (Tomax, Tokyo Libido, Ride and some others), there could be a wide open market for something like this.

Thoughts?

Jack-vs
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: what I wish doll makers would do

Post by Jack-vs »

Since sex dolls already got the removable vagina feature, that wouldn't be that hard to make.

visionless1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by visionless1 »

well, the insertables feature seems to be on most of the inflatibles and semi-solid dolls. I haven't seen any yet for the full solid (tpe, silicone) dolls as yet. Now, accomodating something the size of a fleshlight (including plastic tube) might get a little problematic when there are 2 entrances on the lower end of the torso (Anal and vaginal). For the mini dolls, this will definitely be a problem as internal space will be very limited. still, for the full sized dools, this might prove to be a useful feature.

One additional design change might be to create a thin plastic insert that can hold something like a fleshlight in place (without all the bulk of the plastic casing included with such units). hmmm. that might be something that could be designed by an external company (inserts that are capable of handling just about any kind of stroker, pocket unit, etc.).

ah yes! many things to think about. :)

Jack-vs
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jack-vs »

visionless1 wrote:well, the insertables feature seems to be on most of the inflatibles and semi-solid dolls. I haven't seen any yet for the full solid (tpe, silicone) dolls as yet. Now, accomodating something the size of a fleshlight (including plastic tube) might get a little problematic when there are 2 entrances on the lower end of the torso (Anal and vaginal). For the mini dolls, this will definitely be a problem as internal space will be very limited. still, for the full sized dools, this might prove to be a useful feature.

One additional design change might be to create a thin plastic insert that can hold something like a fleshlight in place (without all the bulk of the plastic casing included with such units). hmmm. that might be something that could be designed by an external company (inserts that are capable of handling just about any kind of stroker, pocket unit, etc.).

ah yes! many things to think about. :)
It looks like some models from Jinsan WM actually have removable vagina.
I've seen it in some of these 2 reviews/unboxing a while ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0XSG2YKt08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RviXPTXFtzk

In this case you only have the removable vagina, while the anus is just the normal hole.

visionless1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by visionless1 »

ok, that is a new one for me. I will have to go over to youtube and grab a listen. I hope they have full description, otherwise, it might not be as useful to me.

INFORMATIONS