www.funwestdoll.com

Latexcatfish doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Ephyxa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Latexcatfish doll

Post by Ephyxa »

Hi all
I've been watching the forum for some time, especially the latex section and I've decided to get one lately, but it's quite difficult these days. Poupee "died" recently and the only place I know is Latexcatfish to buy. There was a thread about the doll a few years ago, but I dont know if it's still aviable or anything. Can anyone give their experince about the doll before I contact them? Or is there any chance that Poupee or anything will be back?

JayJayHache
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Latexcatfish doll

Post by JayJayHache »

I had one a few years ago from latexcatfish... a bit awkward / artificial looking for my tastes, but it was very strong and sturdy. Also it was quite tall in comparison to my last poupee - maybe 5ft 9 tall.

It’s the only one made now, so ‘beggars can’t be choosers’ I suppose :(

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

I had a very positive experience with Latex Catfish last year when I contracted with them to make another latex giantess. It was 6 weeks from the initial email until I received the finished product. Not quite a week to ship from China and about 3 weeks of emails to finalize the design so actual production time was maybe 2-1/2 weeks. LC is very exact in their fabrication so providing as much detail as possible is necessary. Photos, drawings, illustrations and a list of body dimensions are essential. When she was delivered I inflated her and checked the dimensions against my final specification sheet and all were exact or within a few inches of what was specified. Measurements erred on the large side which was great because she's supposed to be huge anyway :-). The breasts have separate inflation tubes to help maintain pressure distribution better. The body won't turn into a blimp when the breasts stretch. There are a few photos in the Latex Giantess thread. To be fair, she is heavy, 40+ pounds and somewhat hard to move but at 11 feet tall with 5 foot breasts that is to be expected. She is made of 1.0 mm latex sheet and very sturdy. This is not a delicate lady, she is a powerful towering amazon with a bosom that you can get lost in.

I would definitely contact LC again for another custom inflatable. This was a challenge for them in terms of size and proportion and they exceeded expectations.

Ephyxa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ephyxa »

Thanks for the review. Can you add some photos of the doll and how much does it cost to make with the modifications?

Quater

Post by Quater »

Can one order a custom made inflatable doll from Latex Catfish?

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

Yes one can order a custom made inflatable doll from Latex Catfish. Send them an email with measurements and they will help you design the doll and bring it to life.

Quater

Post by Quater »

phil0001 wrote:Yes one can order a custom made inflatable doll from Latex Catfish. Send them an email with measurements and they will help you design the doll and bring it to life.
Great!
Thanks!

janoskis
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by janoskis »

At the moment, the best latex sex doll available on the market is manufactured by Catfish. It basically has three air chambers, the two breasts and the body. The valves are at the back of the neck. It's a modular system, it's worth getting rid of, but breast size is optional from the menu. For correspondence, there is an air chamber around the vagina, or if we ask for a female version for an inflammatory penis.
https://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/new-latex-doll.html
In her abilities she reminds me of the late late Lady, she can play in sex with the air. Whether the girlfriend is switched on, either by extending the valve stem or by tapping a tube. It can be stored in a small place, called a soft head version. Arban is between 300 and 400 USD in 5-6 weeks. Trustworthy company. But it's definitely worth paying for them before ordering.

I really like the multiple air chamber configurations missing from Latex Lady, and it is also good that the pulsating infiltration of the lungs is a delightful prelude. It's a good idea to get rid of the silicone strain made of thicker material, as it is a worthwhile bargain for the extra air chamber around the genitalia or for the inflammable dildo. Only then was Beate Uhse latex hard-working baby. (However, the sticky hard head was broken very quickly ... in the 1990s.)
The use of such multiple air chamber's latex dolls - it is essential not to have the now-fashionable vagina inlay - has to be learned and we can be pleasantly entertained with it. It is important to breathe with a rigid stomach. For example, if you want, you can safely take an inflatable swimming suit or lifejacket before you take care of the baby.

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

I've ordered latex gear from them and they are really good. Takes every order seriously. But you have to be prepared to wait a couple of weeks before getting your package...

Does anyone here tried the doll and have pictures or videos of her? I'm very interested to get one because of the soft head.

JayJayHache
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JayJayHache »

Hi Janoskis - can you please explain the extra air chamber around the vagina? Sounds great - is it an option / extra?

janoskis wrote:At the moment, the best latex sex doll available on the market is manufactured by Catfish. It basically has three air chambers, the two breasts and the body. The valves are at the back of the neck. It's a modular system, it's worth getting rid of, but breast size is optional from the menu. For correspondence, there is an air chamber around the vagina, or if we ask for a female version for an inflammatory penis.
https://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/new-latex-doll.html
In her abilities she reminds me of the late late Lady, she can play in sex with the air. Whether the girlfriend is switched on, either by extending the valve stem or by tapping a tube. It can be stored in a small place, called a soft head version. Arban is between 300 and 400 USD in 5-6 weeks. Trustworthy company. But it's definitely worth paying for them before ordering.

I really like the multiple air chamber configurations missing from Latex Lady, and it is also good that the pulsating infiltration of the lungs is a delightful prelude. It's a good idea to get rid of the silicone strain made of thicker material, as it is a worthwhile bargain for the extra air chamber around the genitalia or for the inflammable dildo. Only then was Beate Uhse latex hard-working baby. (However, the sticky hard head was broken very quickly ... in the 1990s.)
The use of such multiple air chamber's latex dolls - it is essential not to have the now-fashionable vagina inlay - has to be learned and we can be pleasantly entertained with it. It is important to breathe with a rigid stomach. For example, if you want, you can safely take an inflatable swimming suit or lifejacket before you take care of the baby.

Bouncydude
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bouncydude »

I have the Latex Catfish doll, in the tallest size. Have had her for a couple years at least, I think I bought her within a few months of when they started having them in the catalog. No custom mods, mine is just natural latex color with three separate inflation tube (one for each breast and one for main body.) Sorry no pics.

Anyway, this is a very well made and durable doll. Not a pretty doll, this is more of a piece of gym equipment for riding on than a pretty thing to look at.
You can put your full weight on top. There are no rough seams. Mine fits into a cloth pillowcase and is small enough to travel with in a regular suitcase, soft head. The holes are well made and quite usable, the insides of the holes are made from a softer thinner latex. Bit tricky to clean. The best way to use for sex is to take the floppy silicone inside piece from one of those TENGA masturbator cups, put that in a latex glove, powder up the outside and slide that inside the rubber vagina on the doll. Fantastic ride, easy to clean, just pop that part out and wash it in the sink. (The silicone piece inside a Tenga cup looks like a thick silicone condom with nubs all over the inside. It will fit inside a standard doll vagina without any trouble, as opposed to one of the big onahole inserts that feel great but need a big hole in the doll to hold them.)

If I was to order another one I think I would skip the brunette wig (held by velcro strips glued to dolls head with rubber cement) and have them do a simple larger hole to put an onahole in rather than the standard rubber vagina which works but is tricky to clean and doesn't feel too realistic. But I consider this doll a great purchase and a fantastic value for money.

Bouncydude
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bouncydude »

One last point, if you use an insert like the TENGA on the Latex Catfish doll or any latex doll , make sure it is wrapped in a glove or a sock or something, there are plasticizers or some odd chemical in the onahole inserts that cause wrinkling damage of latex rubber.

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Bouncydude wrote:One last point, if you use an insert like the TENGA on the Latex Catfish doll or any latex doll , make sure it is wrapped in a glove or a sock or something, there are plasticizers or some odd chemical in the onahole inserts that cause wrinkling damage of latex rubber.
I plan to order a doll from LatexCatfish and I wonder if you are able to post some pictures of her, both deflated and inflated.

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

One of the Latex Catfish dolls inflated and deflated.
Attachments
20170916_110533.jpg
20170916_110533.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 7055 times
20170916_110412.jpg
20170916_110412.jpg (3.73 MiB) Viewed 7055 times
20170915_192239.jpg
20170915_192239.jpg (869.52 KiB) Viewed 7055 times

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Thanks a bunch! She looks really nice ...and huge :) Must be fun boinking her!

INFORMATIONS