www.wmdolls.com

WM doll owners: How did you choose a vendor?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

WM doll owners: How did you choose a vendor?

Post by tigerdriver »

Newbie / first time poster here (although I have been occasionally lurking these forums for a few months now).
I've decided that I want to purchase a WM doll, but I'm not sure how to choose where to purchase one from. I realize that there are subforums for various vendors, but I thought this would be a good, neutral place to ask this question.
I'm already feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to decide what doll to choose, and deciding on a vendor is only adding to my indecisiveness.

I'd love to hear any feedback current owners have in regards to any vendor they've purchased from.
Obviously price is one factor I'll take into consideration, and I'd love to hear any suggestions on how to get the best possible deal on a WM doll. I've noticed that some vendors offer a discount to forum members, so that's one thing I'll look into. I was also wondering if any vendors tend to have sitewide sales throughout the year? I noticed that one vendor in particular was offering some real significant savings during Black Friday (maybe all of them do this), but I was hoping to order a doll sooner that, as long as I can find some sort of sizeable discount, even if it's less than during the holidays/BF.

Any suggestions/feedback anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated! :D

30pointbuck

Re: WM doll owners: How did you choose a vendor?

Post by 30pointbuck »

There are some good vendors out there but I chose Jeff at BCD because he is knowledgeable and passionate about dolls. I've seen him help several people with issues after buying from another source and this speaks volumes about who he is.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

If price is your primary factor, you should just talk with the vendors listed at this site and see who will give you the best price. I suspect that most buyers(myself included) will only have purchased through one vendor so they won't be able to compare and contrast experiences with different vendors. All the advice I can offer is only buy from the vendors listed at this site as I heard they are approved by the doll forum managers. If you purchase from outside the vendor list here you might run the risk of issues with counterfeits, scams etc..
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I just figured out what doll and options I wanted, then emailed a number of TDF verified vendors and asked for their best TDF member price for that configuration. Lowest bid won my business.

editit

Post by editit »

Sometimes price is not the only factor. The vendor need to make money too. You may not end up needing help, but if you do they will help. I went with Jeff after reading about him and seeing how he is involved daily.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

tigerdriver wrote:Newbie / first time poster here (although I have been occasionally lurking these forums for a few months now).
I've decided that I want to purchase a WM doll, but I'm not sure how to choose where to purchase one from. I realize that there are subforums for various vendors, but I thought this would be a good, neutral place to ask this question.
I'm already feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to decide what doll to choose, and deciding on a vendor is only adding to my indecisiveness.

I'd love to hear any feedback current owners have in regards to any vendor they've purchased from.
Obviously price is one factor I'll take into consideration, and I'd love to hear any suggestions on how to get the best possible deal on a WM doll. I've noticed that some vendors offer a discount to forum members, so that's one thing I'll look into. I was also wondering if any vendors tend to have sitewide sales throughout the year? I noticed that one vendor in particular was offering some real significant savings during Black Friday (maybe all of them do this), but I was hoping to order a doll sooner that, as long as I can find some sort of sizeable discount, even if it's less than during the holidays/BF.

Any suggestions/feedback anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated! :D
Easy.
1st i ve found all the European vendors that have the doll i want.
2d i ve bought my doll from the one that was offering the lowest price.

Of course very low prices should make you suspicious.

I ve said European bcs i am from Europe and if i order an item from China/Usa or anywhere else outside European Union Feedex or Ups for a 2000$ item will ask other 700$ for custom clearance.

scsc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by scsc »

The choice was easy for me as there's only one approved reseller in my country, and I didn't want to deal with customs myself. But, anecdotally, it sounds like any of the vendors on the TDF approved list would be a good choice.

INFORMATIONS