www.passiondolls.com

If you are going to build a big butt doll...

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: If you are going to build a big butt doll...

Post by imverynuts »

bootylover24 wrote: If I was going to build a big butt doll, I would take the body of 163 H cup, and make her breast smaller B-C cup, and put the genitals at the proper angles. And advertise accordingly.

And Harem, it's great to see you talking about this. Thank you.
Oh man TDF's AssMaster has entered the fray, now PD *has* to make an anatomically correct big booty doll. That's the rules. Welcome back BL :D

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

imverynuts wrote:
bootylover24 wrote: If I was going to build a big butt doll, I would take the body of 163 H cup, and make her breast smaller B-C cup, and put the genitals at the proper angles. And advertise accordingly.

And Harem, it's great to see you talking about this. Thank you.
Oh man TDF's AssMaster has entered the fray, now PD *has* to make an anatomically correct big booty doll. That's the rules. Welcome back BL :D
I agree with using the 163 H cup for a make a big butt doll and the genitals being put at a proper angle, When it comes to breast size either leave it the way they are or make them slightly bigger.
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Proper angle for the proper tail.
glass-sex-anal-plug-fox-tail-cat-tail-butt-plug-free-gift-lub-bigboygizmos-1601-27-BigBoyGizmos@2.jpg
glass-sex-anal-plug-fox-tail-cat-tail-butt-plug-free-gift-lub-bigboygizmos-1601-27-BigBoyGizmos@2.jpg (39.82 KiB) Viewed 3013 times

CokeSam
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CokeSam »

Has anyone with a WM163H cup had any issues with hole placement/angle from a function standpoint? I've been seriously considering getting her but I worry some positions won't be possible if the holes aren't correctly positioned.

Positions like

I'm hoping with the Chinese new year coming to an end soon we can get some more feedback from people.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

CokeSam wrote:Has anyone with a WM163H cup had any issues with hole placement/angle from a function standpoint? I've been seriously considering getting her but I worry some positions won't be possible if the holes aren't correctly positioned.

Positions like

I'm hoping with the Chinese new year coming to an end soon we can get some more feedback from people.
Actually I'd say you should even be able to do prone-bone (where she is laying perfectly flat on her stomach) pretty easily. I can do it in my 155cm custom but, well, it might help that I'm 7.5 inches. Even still it's not that hard to "fall out" and I'd love for Lili's next body to be better angled, because, well, when you go prone bone there's nothing better after that ^^

CokeSam
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CokeSam »

imverynuts wrote:when you go prone bone there's nothing better after that ^^
:thumbs_up: Exactly, I'm no slouch in the pants either but if her tunnels bend down when I bend up it could be a real problem. :wink: I really love the 163h's body but if I can't find out definitively how she's laid out down there then I'll probably go with a safe bet that I know I can pronebone to my hearts content.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

CokeSam wrote:
:thumbs_up: Exactly, I'm no slouch in the pants either but if her tunnels bend down when I bend up it could be a real problem. :wink: I really love the 163h's body but if I can't find out definitively how she's laid out down there then I'll probably go with a safe bet that I know I can pronebone to my hearts content.
Same here man.. next body is going to make this super easy and I hope it's as wobbly as PD's 163cm exclusive Krissy doll..

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

CokeSam wrote:
Feeling the same too
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Right now, the big booty Una Carha is the queen of huge TPE asses, but the world does need a doll that looks like this:
Attachments
Ass.png
Ass.png (718.73 KiB) Viewed 2831 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

LOL.....man that ass has its own area code!!!!
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

CokeSam wrote:Has anyone with a WM163H cup had any issues with hole placement/angle from a function standpoint? I've been seriously considering getting her but I worry some positions won't be possible if the holes aren't correctly positioned.

Positions like

You can do that position with most dolls with anal. You can do it vaginally, but the angle is not right. You have to entry lower. When I had my doll bent over my desk, I would always do anal because the vagina was low.

Try to find pictures of the privates of the doll you want. I think many dolls you can do rear sex, but the realistic aesthetics and angles aren't there yet.

Since I moved the genitals of my doll, I no longer have this problem. I you can pro bone with her flat, and her anal sticks out in the air when laying flat. And bent over desk is amazing now, because I can do in vaginally, It looks more real, and you can play with her ass hole.
cb7E.jpg
cb7E.jpg (150.4 KiB) Viewed 2780 times

BrazilianBooty

Post by BrazilianBooty »

bootylover24 wrote:

Positions like

You can do that position with most dolls with anal. You can do it vaginally, but the angle is not right. You have to entry lower. When I had my doll bent over my desk, I would always do anal because the vagina was low.

Try to find pictures of the privates of the doll you want. I think many dolls you can do rear sex, but the realistic aesthetics and angles aren't there yet.

Since I moved the genitals of my doll, I no longer have this problem. I you can pro bone with her flat, and her anal sticks out in the air when laying flat. And bent over desk is amazing now, because I can do in vaginally, It looks more real, and you can play with her ass hole.
cb7E.jpg
Woooooooooooooooow ... who IS that doll ?!??!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

CF wrote:Right now, the big booty Una Carha is the queen of huge TPE asses, but the world does need a doll that looks like this:
Hey CF, who is that?
Great ass!!!

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

CF,

You hit the nail right on the head, buddy!!!
That is EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED NOW!!!!!!!
A full size huge booty doll with an ALEXIS TEXAS HEAD!!!
I just posted a thread in the Climax section with this very idea in mind!!!

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I wonder ,
sculpting , materials and labor
Mold making materials, and labor

TPE cost , coloring detail work.
Shipping

Pre-pay would be best..

That should work out well for both orders
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

INFORMATIONS