sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 168cm - Introduction Thread

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sanhui 168cm - Unboxing / Overview Video

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

A link has been added to the first post to the comparison video with the Doll Sweet 167 evo. The link can also be found here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=97598

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

user150418
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by user150418 »

Sate, thank you very much for this review. Sorry for bad english, but i have to ask some question. Im about to buy the same doll and your video help me much with taking decision. One think i wonder, does this elven ears are practical in term of long use? Dont you think they can worn out very quickly? Also about weight, in your video you said its heavy, how much it comparing to your other doll? Also i miss one thing about size, how long is her torso?

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

It's a great side by side of two excellent dolls. Without a doubt, Sanhui and DS make some holy grail dolls

Great info about the oral cavity on the sanhui. In my pre-ownership mind I'm not intending to use the oral function on the custom green doll anyway because I want the paint apps to last as long as possible but that said, curiosity will most likely get the better of me so that'll be something to keep in mind.

Body wise, I can quickly choose that Sanhui. Just a sleeker, more toned looking design. I can also see choosing one and constantly wondering if I should have gotten the other. They're both awesome.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

So far I haven't had any issues with the elf ears, they're soft enough to bend toward the head when needed such as when laying the head on a pillow and they haven't developed any blemishes like wrinkles or have any noticeable worn spots.

The weight of the Sanhui is roughly in the 78-80lbs range, and was harder to move around than the DS despite only being about 5-6 lbs heavier. Sanhui uses more raw silicone in the doll which is more dead weight, but the feel of the doll is more lifelike since areas like the upper arms and thighs have more of that silicone to simulate flesh.

I posted a measurement chart with either this video or the photo album on the first page, take a look there for full measurements. I'm about 5'11" and she's a little shorter than I am when sleeping side by side.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

J_Kezz

Post by J_Kezz »

What would you say is her cup size?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Not really sure on the bra size, if I had to guess it's likely either a D or DD cup. The measurements I posted with the photo album include the bust measures so plugging those into a bra size calculator should get some reliable results.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Jab

Post by Jab »

Sate wrote:Not really sure on the bra size, if I had to guess it's likely either a D or DD cup. The measurements I posted with the photo album include the bust measures so plugging those into a bra size calculator should get some reliable results.

- Sate
Sate, using your measurements and converting cm to inches and this site.

https://www.lindasonline.com/bra-fittin ... lator.html

28F/28FF

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

She is pretty busty, although I like having this size on a shorter light weight doll. Right now I'm looking at the 156cm since it clocks in at around 13-15 lbs lighter, though I'd want the body to retain the same bust and hip size if possible. Hopefully Sanhui has something in their working on to satisfy my busty elf doll fantasy.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Not sure I've ever read about the hands, but how is it? All wires? Palm plate + finger wires? Something else?

Fane wrote:Hi Sate, my experience with the Sanhui doll is that she’s a lot more greasy as compared DS dolls, which are dry in clean with minimal maintenance/hassle.
Does this grease (whether it's in Sanhui or the new softer DS models) affect the smell at all?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Morning,

The hands on my 168cm use a similar build to DS, metal plate with wires attached although the individual finger bones feel stronger and have a better grip than DS hands, although DS has better detail on their doll's hands.

My Sanhui had a lightly greasy feeling when first arriving though it has subsided a lot. My experience with the DS 167 evo doll is that is also had that greasy feeling which also does go away in time. The greasy quality did not affect the smell once you had bathed the doll for the first time, which removes any manufacturing residue, and in Sanhui's case they apply a coating to their doll for shipping purposes that they recommend you wash off.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Sate wrote:The hands on my 168cm use a similar build to DS, metal plate with wires attached although the individual finger bones feel stronger and have a better grip than DS hands, although DS has better detail on their doll's hands.
I haven't had any silicon dolls, but when you say finger bones do you mean each finger is segmented, like the bones between the joints in a finger?

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Aeron, the finger "bones" are wires like in most dolls. Sanhui does have nice thick ones, though, by comparison with most.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Jimbofod wrote:Aeron, the finger "bones" are wires like in most dolls. Sanhui does have nice thick ones, though, by comparison with most.
Thanks for clarifying.

NgocPearl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NgocPearl »

Hi Sate! I am still undecided whether I would go for the 168 or the 156cm. I really love the body form of the 156cm for its abs, venus hill, hip, and wider pelvis area; but I love the 168cm for its taller body size and bigger breasts. The abs, venus hill, hip, and pelvis form of the 168cm is what I am unsure about because I have never seen this doll laying straight flat on her back or stomach with the pictures taken at the right 90 degree angle to make a comparison to the 156cm. I have seen your other thread where you have lots of beautiful picture of this 168cm doll but I still have not satisfy and wanted more. :O) Thanks Sate!

sanhuifan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sanhuifan »

This look really good, thanks for sharing. Definitely saving up for this one day
Present:
MLW 148B Rena TPE
JYDoll 125A Amy TPE
JYDoll 123D Winnie silicone
Nondescript 151C
Nondescript 149AA
Nondescript 160B

Past (R.I.P.):
MSLD 140F Yumi TPE
JMDoll 65DD Chloe silicone
Pichen 28D (lol)

INFORMATIONS