www.the-doll-house.com

My New Arrival - WM163C

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
ranger42
CoverDoll Staff
CoverDoll Staff

My New Arrival - WM163C

Post by ranger42 »

My new lady arrived a few days ago, to much excitement.
I already have one doll, also ordered from The Doll House, Kara is a WM 140 from 2016, with a 188 head that I bought separately. My experience dealing with Phil the first time meant that I was overwhelmingly likely to use him again.
I had some pre-ordering questions this time, and when I emailed Phil I got a response within a few hours, and by that evening he had updated the website to include the options that I was considering that he didn't have on there. When the same products are available from several vendors, the quality of communications and customer service are what makes the difference and this is why I used TDH again.

On delivery day the driver needed some help, and I noticed that the box was on its side in the van and there was a hole in one end by the neck. As there was a piece of wood lining the end of the box that also had a matching hole in it, I think it must be deliberate, perhaps so that the doll can air during transit. I don't want to think about the force needed to punch the hole if it was an accident.
Hole in the box
Hole in the box
IMG_3786.JPG (167.27 KiB) Viewed 2656 times
Unpacking her, the first thing I noticed is that Light Tan is darker than I was expecting. Next to my other doll with Natural skin there is quite a difference, but on her own she looks great and I can already see that she photographs well which is why I wanted something slightly darker. I also noticed there are some small compression marks on the doll and the heads, but nothing too big. I will see if they disappear on their own.
Just out of the box. Maybe she should have packed some more clothes? Kara appears to be checking her out
Just out of the box. Maybe she should have packed some more clothes? Kara appears to be checking her out
IMG_3806.JPG (200.76 KiB) Viewed 2656 times
The doll herself is a WM 163C, and this is the newer version with the upgraded neck/shoulders which are a significant improvement. She feels like the TPE is softer than the 2016 version which gives her more of a jiggle, and the joints move much more freely - especially the arms. The extra weight is really noticeable, getting her in and out of the bath to wash her was a bit of a struggle.
There was a hanging kit in the box. I didn't order one, and I'm not sure if it is WM standard or a TDH addition but it is very welcome.
Portrait with head 74
Portrait with head 74
IMG_3822.jpg (207.08 KiB) Viewed 2656 times
Other comparisons with the older 140 - the mid back forward/back hinge is either new, or loose enough that I can actually move it. It helps get her in more natural sitting positions. Clothing tends to fit better. Standing her is something that I am going to have to get used to, but I am going to see about getting something to protect her feet before I do that too much.
An outfit swap and with head 188
An outfit swap and with head 188
IMG_3891.jpg (231.41 KiB) Viewed 2656 times
A big thanks to everyone at The Doll House.
My Girls - WM140D #36 #188, WM163C #74 #188 #173: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=102752
Leah in Coverdoll, Isabelle

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My New Arrival - WM163C

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi congratulations on your new gal, she looks great, head 74 is a beautiful face, as of course, is the 188 so you have 2 very lovely ladies there! Those compression marks will no doubt go quickly, they can often occur during transit, even with the improved packing that I've noticed from the Jinsan factory. You mentioned having a hanging kit in the box. I would be cautious of using it as I've seen several accounts on tdf of folk causing damage to the neck assembly with them. I guess you could reduce the risk by supporting the weight at the feet but if she has the standing feet then you can just have her standing which seems to be by far the best way to keep a tpe gal. My last 3 WM gals have all had the standing foot option and so never sit or later down except for photo work. I have given extra protection to the feet by fitting large washers under the foot bolt heads but there are also plastic caps available that help with that. Anyway hopefully you will post some more pics of your lovely ladies!

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Arthur1960
I have given extra protection to the feet by fitting large washers under the foot bolt heads
Great advice.

ranger42 A very beautiful doll , Congrats.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Very nice Doll. I also ordered a wm163C not that long ago, should expect her by the end of the month hopefully :)

ranger42
CoverDoll Staff
CoverDoll Staff

Post by ranger42 »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:Very nice Doll. I also ordered a wm163C not that long ago, should expect her by the end of the month hopefully :)
That's great news, I hope you are as pleased with yours as I am with mine. While you are waiting, I suggest exercising your lifting muscles ;)
My Girls - WM140D #36 #188, WM163C #74 #188 #173: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=102752
Leah in Coverdoll, Isabelle

INFORMATIONS