reallovesexdolls.com

Day 20 on waiting (Actual Days) Arrival date middle of June

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Day 20 on waiting (Actual Days) Arrival date middle of June

Post by Sofia dolll »

Some new clothing has already arrived via the internet. Full legit female costumes. And several wigs Vavavoom. If I’m correct I still have a ways to go on my wait. Most likely won’t recieve my doll until middle of June. Her pics are going to be amazing once I get a chance to photo her. Courtesy of reallovesexdolls. I wait with anticipation but work and real life keeps me busy. I’m no novice when it comes to clothing. I used to dress up all my gfs and buy them very erotic/exotic clothing. This doll is no different. I still haven’t come up with a name. But I have 2 already. I almost made the mistake of buying a pleather outfit/catsuit but after searching the forum I understand it can stain. Luckily I didn’t pull the trigger on it. I still might and have my gf wear it from time to time. For years I always wanted a realdoll from abyss but 5k plus was way out of my price range. One day I stumbled onto a different forum that lead me into this particular massive group forum. It’s nice to know and see many people have dolls of all shapes sizes from all different kinds of vendors what ever rocks your boat. I’ve seen some wm dolls on here that look exactly like some of my ex girlfriends. At least with a doll theirs no drama and or kids etc. and she’s a perfect 10 all the time. My new acquisition is a wm 170. The weight I can deal with I’m very active and was looking for a doll that measured up to a real woman like the kind found at a actual gym.

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Day 20 on waiting (Actual Days) Arrival date middle of J

Post by tigerdriver »

If I may ask, what is your basis for thinking that your doll won't arrive until the middle of June? Did RLSD tell you this directly?
I ask this because on the RLSD site they state that dolls are delivered in 3-6 weeks (noting that exceptions may occur). If my calculations are correct, you ordered your doll around the 20th of May, which should put your expected delivery to be by the very beginning of June at the latest (6 weeks would put you at June 1), barring any sort of delays.
I ordered my doll from RLSD about a week after you did, and I was hoping/expecting to have my doll around the very end of this month, or very beginning of next month.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

I’m going off what I have seen
On forum if you ordered a very petite doll in my view they arrive very fast Like in a Months time anything over 150 -170 I figure takes about 2 whole months. From other people’s posts paid from to date of arrival. I ordered mine on April 21. I’m sure volume and if the doll is in high demand play a factor. Along with extra heads and the fact that they just had a deal buy one head get one extra head free. I still haven’t gotten any factory pics. As of right now they had 3 full weeks of work I figure she won’t arrive for another 3 full weeks mid June or end of June. At the very very latest August 1st

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Have you seen this post?
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=94017
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

My Aylen WM170H-Cup took 6 weeks from production start to delivery. From the last few days in December to me bringing her in the house 1st week of Feb.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Terabyte in a few days I’ll be one month in. And I too also ordered a 170

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

Sofia dolll wrote:I’m going off what I have seen
On forum if you ordered a very petite doll in my view they arrive very fast Like in a Months time anything over 150 -170 I figure takes about 2 whole months. From other people’s posts paid from to date of arrival. I ordered mine on April 21. I’m sure volume and if the doll is in high demand play a factor. Along with extra heads and the fact that they just had a deal buy one head get one extra head free. I still haven’t gotten any factory pics. As of right now they had 3 full weeks of work I figure she won’t arrive for another 3 full weeks mid June or end of June. At the very very latest August 1st
I see. I think a lot of people that have just recently received their dolls experienced a delay due to the Chinese New Year. Those people that ordered the popular 163 H-cup doll likely had another delay on top of that due to its high demand. I don't know how popular the model you order is, but I feel like there's no reason your doll would take two months to arrive at this point, unless there's some sort of problem (like the doll having to be remade to to a quality issue).
If you don't receive an update on your doll by the end of next week, I'd suggest emailing them for an update. I'm not one to be a bother, but I think at around the 5 week mark, an email would be warranted if you haven't been given any updates by that point.
I really hope you get your doll by early or mid June at the latest! (And that mine is close behind :lol: )
The Messenger wrote:Have you seen this post?
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=94017
Personally, I did see that. I feel like those of us like Sofia dolll and myself that ordered in the late April - early March window should be getting our dolls faster than many of the people in that thread, since many of those people were affected by delays due to Christmas/New Year's and Chinese New Year, which are no longer an issue. RLSD also made a post at the beginning of May stating that extended production time for the 163 H-cup will no longer be an issue, so the 2+ month wait time that some people such as yourself encountered (I was glad to hear when that long wait was over for you, BTW! :D ) shouldn't be a thing anymore.

I've probably spent way too much time analyzing this, but what the hell else am I gonna do while I wait? :lol: :lol:

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

tigerdriver wrote:I've probably spent way too much time analyzing this, but what the hell else am I gonna do while I wait? :lol: :lol:
Shop for clothes. lol :plaidskirt:
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

The Messenger wrote:
tigerdriver wrote:I've probably spent way too much time analyzing this, but what the hell else am I gonna do while I wait? :lol: :lol:
Shop for clothes. lol :plaidskirt:
Definitely planning to get on that soon haha :lol: I'll probably start on that next week.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

I’ve spent a fair amount on eBay. Nothing to pricey except for female super hero costume. She now has 6 wigs. Today scrolling eBay for more deals.

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

Sofia dolll wrote:I’ve spent a fair amount on eBay. Nothing to pricey except for female super hero costume. She now has 6 wigs. Today scrolling eBay for more deals.
Hope you'll be sharing some photos of your girl in that super hero costume when she gets home! I probably wouldn't even have ordered my doll yet if it weren't for the PM you sent me last month, so I consider our dolls to be long lost sisters hahaha :lol:
Hang in there! I don't want to give you any false hope, but I feel like you're getting towards the home stretch of your agonizing wait.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

I ordered the 163CM Hcup on March 9th from RLSD and it took 9 1/2 weeks before she showed up on my doorstep. Thankfully, patience is one of my virtues.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

oh I plan too share pics. Lol that’s the fun part. Dressing and undressing her lol. Day 30 this coming Sunday.

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Haha got you all beat. Ordered my custom doll on 11-30-17 and received her on 5-14-18 so 5 1/2 months. I feel your pain but it is def worth the wait :)

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Lindzee69 wrote:Haha got you all beat. Ordered my custom doll on 11-30-17 and received her on 5-14-18 so 5 1/2 months. I feel your pain but it is def worth the wait :)
Are you serious!?!? Oh my god, I'm a patient man but that would definitely push my limits.

INFORMATIONS