sanhuiofficial.com

Bottle Brush for cleaning canals

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
FloatingInSpace
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Bottle Brush for cleaning canals

Post by FloatingInSpace »

Hi everyone,

Is it safe to use a silicone brush on a silicone doll?

Specifically one like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Bottle- ... rush&psc=1

RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: Bottle Brush for cleaning canals

Post by RGC_0767 »

FloatingInSpace wrote:Hi everyone,

Is it safe to use a silicone brush on a silicone doll?

Specifically one like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Bottle- ... rush&psc=1
If you have an insert you could test it out on that. If it will fit.
I've used the sponge bottle brushes. They work well, but fall apart quick. If you could find a really good quality sponge bottle brush that'd work. Mine were just cheapies lasted about 4-5 washes and came apart from the wand.

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

That’s a very dense silicone brush and I wouldn’t try it.

FloatingInSpace
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

RGC_0767 wrote:
I've used the sponge bottle brushes. They work well, but fall apart quick. If you could find a really good quality sponge bottle brush that'd work. Mine were just cheapies lasted about 4-5 washes and came apart from the wand.
My doll has a beautiful built in!

I thought the silicone might be a bad idea, but suspected the sponges would fall apart as you've indicated. I will probably just stock up on cheap ones for when she needs a good scrub.

On another note, I've been playing around with ways to get air inside to help with drying. Tried a 190 Gallon per minute aquarium pump, which was way to low volume and took way too long. Someone suggested an inflatable mattress pump, which works very nicely if I've soaked up the excess via tampons. This made me wonder if a mini shop vac would be a good / bad idea.

There are attachments that accept hoses of various diameter, which should allow using an aquarium tube size for sucking up the excess water. Alternatively, most of these models can be used as a blower for forcing air inside.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

FloatingInSpace wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
My doll has a beautiful built in!

I thought the silicone might be a bad idea, but suspected the sponges would fall apart as you've indicated. I will probably just stock up on cheap ones for when she needs a good scrub.

On another note, I've been playing around with ways to get air inside to help with drying. Tried a 190 Gallon per minute aquarium pump, which was way to low volume and took way too long. Someone suggested an inflatable mattress pump, which works very nicely if I've soaked up the excess via tampons. This made me wonder if a mini shop vac would be a good / bad idea.

There are attachments that accept hoses of various diameter, which should allow using an aquarium tube size for sucking up the excess water. Alternatively, most of these models can be used as a blower for forcing air inside.
Crazycajun used upholstery foam. durable foam for sure. Used one to clean, another to absorb/dry. He cut them in 8 inch or so strips. Then you'd be able to use an air pump to finish. Making sure she's dry.
Shop vac. Hmmm :) might be a bit too much. Quick way to remove eyes though LOL I'm bad!! Joking!!

helloswiss
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by helloswiss »

What chemical detergents, if any, are used to keep the dolls clean and disinfected? With regards to a TPE dolls.

Thanks for your response! :!: :thumbs_up:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

helloswiss wrote:What chemical detergents, if any, are used to keep the dolls clean and disinfected? With regards to a TPE dolls.

Thanks for your response! :!: :thumbs_up:
Your favorite dish detergent. Dawn or something. Anti bacterial blend be ok
For vagina
I use a turkey baster with dish soap & warm water, put baster up her about 2" , not far. Flush like that a couple times. Even do a flush once with Hydrogen peroxide, then soap rinse again, then rinse with clear water. I even use bottle sponge brushes soaked in soapy water, but they fall apart after several uses.

Use dry sponge brushes to mop up excess water. let her air dry, or put a small fan between her legs for air flow up there :)
Getting vaseline up her once dry, helps future cleaning.

For body, just same dish soap, and sponge bath her. Just read last night, of using a chamois to pat dry her, it picks up debris better??? hmmm yet to try.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

A brush probably is not a good idea. You could ruin the finish of the silicone by scrubbing with anything be it brush or towel/rag.

I have always used a flavor injector bought at Walmart. Plenty of water pressure to just blast everything out of her.
To use it, just use hot water mixed with antibacterial hand soap then rinse with plain hot water.

DO NOT USE THE NEEDLE THAT COMES WITH IT FOR CLEANING AS IT COULD CAUSE DAMAGE.

:glou:
Attachments
IMG_20160226_033240.jpg
IMG_20160226_033240.jpg (105.16 KiB) Viewed 2955 times
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

This thread brings back fun memories (for that I thank you). Below is a link where I introduce bagpipe drone brushes to cleaning orfaces. Please keep in mind it was pre-TPE, so of course alcohol is out of the question now days. With that said, the brushes are an excellent choice today as they were in 2012.

viewtopic.php?p=445876#p445876
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

gonestill77 wrote:A brush probably is not a good idea. You could ruin the finish of the silicone by scrubbing with anything be it brush or towel/rag.

I have always used a flavor injector bought at Walmart. Plenty of water pressure to just blast everything out of her.
To use it, just use hot water mixed with antibacterial hand soap then rinse with plain hot water.

DO NOT USE THE NEEDLE THAT COMES WITH IT FOR CLEANING AS IT COULD CAUSE DAMAGE.

:glou:
That needle may come in handy for "Elbow-itis" though or something like it. LOL Inject a paste into areas.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Meso wrote:This thread brings back fun memories (for that I thank you). Below is a link where I introduce bagpipe drone brushes to cleaning orfaces. Please keep in mind it was pre-TPE, so of course alcohol is out of the question now days. With that said, the brushes are an excellent choice today as they were in 2012.

viewtopic.php?p=445876#p445876
No alcohol. Affirmative!! Must remain sober during cleaning :) Nice humor to the thread!! reading old threads is informative
Not a Cannon, so don't go rammin' LOL

FloatingInSpace
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I'm not so much worried about the interior finish of my dolls built in, though tearing or other damage is of some concern.

I purchased a silicone shower shot tip that connects to the threads on an existing shower wand. I soaped it up real well prior to inserting, then let it run full blast for a minute. I have a USB endoscope, which I used to check the inside of the doll, and she is squeaky clean inside now.

The silicone tip definitely binds to the walls of the built in, unless water is flowing, or it is well lubed. I have ordered a stainless steel one and will report back after my next deep clean.

NgocPearl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NgocPearl »

Meso, I have been using rubbing alcohol to clean certain areas of my TPE doll. Is that alright?

himypeace

Post by himypeace »

NgocPearl wrote:Meso, I have been using rubbing alcohol to clean certain areas of my TPE doll. Is that alright?
Never ever use rubbing alcohol clean TPE because it will damage the struture of TPE.

If you want to clean TPE spot, use H2O2(hydrogen peroxide). You can get it from the same place you would get rubbing alcohol from.
Not interesting in real girl ;)
@Vancouver, B.C.

---Doll currently owned----
JM: 80cm Elf (2012 edition), 75cm (2014 edition), 80cm elf (2015 edition), 110cm (2015 edition), 117cm (2015 edition), 120cm(2015 edition) 130cm (2015 edition), 142cm (2015 edition)
Sanhui - 158cm (2017 edition)
DS - 168cm(2018 edition)

Others: Can't post here ;(

---Previously owned doll---
DS - 145cm (2013 edition)
Candy girl - 136cm (2012 edition)
Sanhui -120cm (2015 edition)

NgocPearl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NgocPearl »