www.wmdolls.com

A doll newbie want's some information and thoughts!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Kiisseli

A doll newbie want's some information and thoughts!

Post by Kiisseli »

Heya all, I purchased a wm 165 dcup doll 10 days ago and waiting her with enthusiasm!!
It's my first doll ever, so I'm curious what you doll owners think about her. :wink:
Her specs
TPE Wm 165cm dcup, head #162, insert, light tanned and internal heating. One thing is really bothering me...it's about inserts. When I did read some older threads from 2016 and 17, there seemed to be some major problems with her insert.
First, there was a lots of complain about "vaccoom" kind of effect which forces you out all the time, making things unenjoyable with her.
Second, there's a big'ish gap between the insert and entry, making it harder to hit the goal...is it still there?
Thirdly, Entries weren't anatomically correct.

Dunno if these things are fixed by now, since I didn't find any new messages about it!

Anyways, would really appreciate your insight about this! Thank you kindly :) o

metrax

Re: A doll newbie want's some information and thoughts!

Post by metrax »

I love this combination. For me she's the hottest girl around :multi: .
ImageImageImage

I don't know if the entries are correct or not, it's no bother for me. She is here, she is near, that's the most important thing for me.

I think the "vaccoom" effect is an insert problem, not a problem of the doll. As far as I understand, there are three diameters available and I have the biggest. So, no problem for me.
There is a very small gap between the entry and the insert and we never had any problems.
Happy in doll heaven

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Great head choice. I use #162 for my Krystal, my main girl. I have 22 heads now with a 23rd and 24th coming. But #162 will remain the leader.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Not sure what you are asking. You sound so in the realization that inserts are not good but you ordered a doll with one ?

Personally, I absolutely would never ... Raw intercourse with a doll with a poured in vagina is what it's all about 8)

Good Luck Kiisseli. I hope your doll is everything you are looking for.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Kiisseli

Post by Kiisseli »

Thank you for replies guys!

Metrax, your doll is a stunner, now I'm even more excited about my choises. Thanks for the pic's :)

Siliconelover, yeah...I ordered my doll with insert and browsed these forums days later, so the doll was nearly ready already when I did read those worrying threads :(

I truly hope inserts are fine by now

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

DexterQuest wrote:I have 22 heads now with a 23rd and 24th coming.
Wow! You are my hero. 8)
Love to see some of them…
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Trust me, you're gonna be very happy. I have multiple dolls of both insert and built-in, love doing them all. I only use the female condom now (yes even on the insert girls) so I have ZERO chance of moldy cleanup issues.

Have never had a problem with the insert not seating in properly. I think that might be an issue on cheaper dolls.

Be very careful about damage though, when you install or remove the insert.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

INFORMATIONS