The BCD Website is Very Different But I Love It

We turn dreams into reality!
FireMedic117
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The BCD Website is Very Different But I Love It

Post by FireMedic117 »

Greetings and Good Day!

Yes, it is unlike any other doll website out there!
But then again, is Jeff like any other vendor out there?

I found it to be simple and easy to navigate through. It is very user friendly. It basically has everything available in one place. If you know the maker you want, you can use the manufacturer gallery. If you do not, then you can look over 200 body types in less than 30 minutes. (In the past month I may have looked at every available doll in China :)

If you want non glamour shots, his site has many as well.

The various pictures and threads are absolutely wonderful.

It contains almost everything one needs in reference to exploring, understanding, and shopping for love dolls.

Jeff, knowing that you built dolldesire.com yourself using MS Word, I can imagine the time and dedication which was required to create that website from scratch. Every minute was worth it.

You have created a vibrant source for information and I am very happy to have found it! :)

PS- I will soon be a proud owner of a 6YE 164D cup!!!!!!!!!!

ranger6538
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: The BCD Website is Very Different But I Love It

Post by ranger6538 »

Jeff is the best vendor

frith

Post by frith »

It reminds me of someone's Jr High html project from the mid 90's.

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

I have to chime in here as well.
I agree that Jeff's website may be a bit "primitive" but that is not a design flaw. That is by design! In this age of "click to order" Jeff has gone another direction. Jeff has gone for more of a customer centric adoption agency / match maker style service. I chose Jeff as my vendor not because of his website, but because of HIM.
Jeff's website is there as a visual aid to assist you in getting an idea of what you want. In order to place an order though you need to get in touch with him and let him guide you. Like a sherpa guiding travellers through the wasteland that can be the Chinese doll market. Jeff is there for his customers guiding them to the right product for them.
But that is where his customer service really steps in and shines. Jeff does not do the whole "fire and forget" thing. The whole "Whew, I sold that sucker a doll, now I am done!" No, Jeff is behind you all the way making sure that your experience is as close to ideal as possible.
In a world where "click to order" has become the norm. It is awesome to see a more simple and straight forward site. Little flash, little glitter, but BIG on customer service.
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

frith

Post by frith »

Well, in just my short time here, it's definitely been clear that Jeff is a great guy... but this topic is specifically about the website. Saying it's great because it forces you to have to work directly with Jeff isn't such a great argument. Jeff would still be there even with a more streamlined and user friendly website. Yes I know you described his site as already being user friendly and to that I say lolololololololololololol.

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

Yeah, I was quite stupefied when I first saw his site, but it's irrelevant as he's a great guy and vendor to work with. His site reminded me of the old middle school/high school forums LOL, it was very interesting.
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Simplicity,
Those in the "know" would have seen my first site which was built using web builder......
I then built a site using WIX, but it took an hour to add one doll thus due to time constraints, I went with the current system.
Some people like it, some do not. I can live with that. You can never please 100% of the people 100% of the time.
Best,
Jeff and BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

frith

Post by frith »

I didn't mean any offense.
I think your presence here probably has much more influence than the site in any case.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I think your presence here probably has much more influence than the site in any case.
For Sure :thumbs_up: Standup guy that tells it like it is when needed.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

kaom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kaom »

Preface:

I believe I am what some refer to as a millennial, or close to it (1986). I grew up with Nintendo and the rise of the internet; I made Dragonball Z roleplay websites using geocities in middle school. As an adult, I am scientist for a national lab and work on Linux systems. I have yet to make my first doll purchase and I have been shopping since Janurary 2018.

My two cents on the subject:

The website is, for me at least, a critical first impression. In most circumstances, I will not bother contacting any business if their website isn’t modern, clean, and unique. BCD’s website, which is seemingly from a time capsule from the early 90s, doesn’t give a good first impression. As a matter of fact, it initially made me second guess the TDF accreditation stamp! Of course I have diligently kept up with the community and have since learned that Jeff and BCD is a reputable source. But I think it’s fair to argue that my experience is not typical, it’s much more likely that many others have not joined the TDF community and have purchased dolls from other vendors (TDF approved or otherwise) based solely in the website interface.

Today, it’s not the website keeping me from using Jeff as my vendor of choice. It’s because I resonate more with passion dolls originals (Amber 159cm and the new super busty huge ass prototype they keep teasing).

Although I agree with the spirit of BCD, I worry that it simply won’t work with the newer generations of doll buyers.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

frith,
No offense taken.

kaom,
Thank you for your concern.
We are doing quite well, but have not really even ventured outside of TDF to be quite honest.
I think my enter page is good enough so with the feed back taken, it might be a good idea for me to let
people know that we are TDF approved vendor, have them check the testimonials....
So we are going to change some things.......
Best,
Jeff
Attachments
home2.docx
(14.31 MiB) Downloaded 65 times

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

Heh, I've tried WIX for my professional site, but not really a fan of it as well. As long as the sites have some visual, it doesn't really matter whether it's the younger or older generation that's looking at the site as everything is conveyed easily with images now. I certainly navigated through your site pretty easily Jeff :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

With the help of one of my friends we are changing the site a little beat to stream line it.
Right now, the ENTER PAGE is done.
BCD
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

I'll wait till it's completed to take my stroll down BCD site lane again for the full tour, will be waiting and looking forward to it.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Simplicity,
Our scrolling home page is done.
I feel the changes made are very good.
Best,
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS