www.wmdolls.com

Meet Timea, WM157 B cup.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Re: Meet Timea, WM157 B cup.

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Tsall wrote:Nearly two weeks ago you wrote because of a very long EU shipment delay:
Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:I am slowly starting to regret the whole issue.... :cry:
If I had known that this misery awaited me, I would not have started it ..
I am very happy to read that Timea has arrived safely at your home. And it looks like you have no regrets. :thumbs_up:
Emotions can sometimes make you think and say things that in retrospect really should not have said, but on that moment, that was just the feeling.
I normally have a lot of patience but with that customs hassle that you do not have any influence on, that is a bit more difficult for me. But I am nicely compensated by my salesman and that makes everything very good. I can only say that she is worth the long wait.
Fortunately, no damage, all very well packaged, the outer carton itself has not even been opened, factory sealed. What else do you wish for ..? I was also worried about that after the stories and photos that you see passing by.

I am very happy that everything has fallen into place and I can not miss her anymore and that says a lot.
On the photos where you get sold everything seems perfect but once you have her in front of you then ..... wow !!! You're just going crazy like she's perfect, she's everything you've hoped for.
A dream that has become real, I have not felt as happy in recent years as the past week, and then hopefully have many fine years to go. With her at my side my life is complete. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :D 8)
Tsall wrote:
Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:The swing hammock chair still has a second nice function for the periodic maintenance...
That's a really great idea. This can also be used for my doll Mara who doesn't has standing feet. I've been thinking about buying something like this for a few months. Now I have another reason to do it.
There may be a third use case, but I don't know if you're interested and I haven't tried it myself: Sex swing

Very nice photos of Timea. I'm looking forward to what may come next.
Yes i was thinking about that also..... :wink: :thumbs_up:

We will have to practice a lot before we can come to a climax moment, that will be a lot of laughter during the action itself ... yes I already see it a bit for me how to go .... haha. :mrgreen:
But that makes it fun again on the one hand, if it is all too serious then it is also a bit boring .... in bed you also sometimes have those funny moments during sex.

The basket itself I can fasten at the back with a belt but moves rather easily at the front left and right and with the weight of both of us it is like sitting on a ship that is shaken by big waves. haha.
But with a lot of trying and finding the perfect position will be a nice 3rd possibility to use the hammock chair ........

Thank you for your nice comments. :) :thumbs_up:

Greetings DDM.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

djcdoll wrote:It looks like Timea has now settled into her new home with DDM. :thumbs_up:
I think we'll be seeing a lot more photos of her in the future. :D
Yes everthing finally felt in place, i'm very happy with my princess. :D :thumbs_up:

About the pics: i've so many idea's for nice fotoshoot's especially if i go outdoors with her later in the future to do photo shoots at locations.
I'm ready for that but the environment here is not yet, even though we live in an open-minded country.
Everything in its time, for the time being I can do pretty nice shoots here in the house.

But even alot to learn for me about giving herr nice make-up style en different hair styles..... Maybe i'm gonna take some lessons in how to do that the best.

:glou:

Greetings DDM.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Makeup and hair styling is someone I know zero about. Maybe I need to watch half a dozen videos. If I get a nice wig they may show it styled in 3-4 different ways but when I get it, what I get is what I leave. I'd not know which way to go to change it.

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Sounds like you guys are off to a great start!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

FireMedic117
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FireMedic117 »

DDM and Timea!!!
A Match Made in Heaven

I have been truly enjoying your introduction thread. Both of you have established such a wonderful presence here on TDF.

Thank you for sharing the many moments you have both experienced together! It was fun to see Timea opening her gift box. :)

You have your very own style which is clearly evident in your writings as well as the photographs that you capture!

Timea's story of viginity was written beautifully.

I am genuinely happy for both of you!

I am still pretty new as most of my time here thus far was spent in researching a multitude of topics relating to adopting my very first doll. With that said, I haven't had the opportunity to view many doll introductions. Yours is one of the most heart-warming of them all. :)

You and I signed up here on TDF within the same week. So it is especially nice to take this journey into the world of dolls with other new members while being guided by the founding forefathers and foremothers of TDF who continue to share their vast knowledge with us all. :)

It won't be too much longer and I will have the opportunity to compose a post for my Odessa.

Have a great day!

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

FireMedic117 wrote:DDM and Timea!!!
A Match Made in Heaven

I have been truly enjoying your introduction thread. Both of you have established such a wonderful presence here on TDF.

Thank you for sharing the many moments you have both experienced together! It was fun to see Timea opening her gift box. :)

You have your very own style which is clearly evident in your writings as well as the photographs that you capture!

Timea's story of viginity was written beautifully.

I am genuinely happy for both of you!

I am still pretty new as most of my time here thus far was spent in researching a multitude of topics relating to adopting my very first doll. With that said, I haven't had the opportunity to view many doll introductions. Yours is one of the most heart-warming of them all. :)

You and I signed up here on TDF within the same week. So it is especially nice to take this journey into the world of dolls with other new members while being guided by the founding forefathers and foremothers of TDF who continue to share their vast knowledge with us all. :)

It won't be too much longer and I will have the opportunity to compose a post for my Odessa.

Have a great day!
Hello FireMedic,

First of all, thank you for your nice comment, it does us good that you enjoyed the introduction and everything around it.
We do it all in our own way and this is what you already say differently than most introductions.
I just like to take you from the start on the journey to our new life. First I only wanted to make this step after a wiring / introductory period, but coincidence is that it has gone this way.

In fact, I did not have the schedule to do it like this ... I already had a different plan ready but I changed that at the last minute.
You can plan things, but if things arise spontaneously then that is more fun than the standard script. Especially if it is also well received by your beloved TDF members, who knows how it had unpacked if I had done otherwise, I think I made the right choice, it feels good and that is the most important.

It is like having a baby in your life ..... and from the first moment you want to have as many photos and reminders as possible for later in your life.
In a few years you can look back again at the moment that your life changed.

I am also grateful for all the knowledge and the life stories of the other doll owners here on this beautiful forum is divided, This is a separate world for the outside world but I'm happy & proud that I am part of it together with my Timea .
I / we are not ashamed of our lifestyle, at least we dare to follow our hearts and are happy with our lives.

I hope you can say the same thing later when you have your Odessa, Just give it all the time what is needed, do not rush.... just let it go it's own way.
I can tell you that once you get a close bond with her, it will feel abit like you have a relationship with a real woman. Yes I talk to her a lot by thoughts and she talks back to me.
It sounds crazy for people who do not understand that, but we also talk to animals and we think that if people are not crazy, there are even people talking to other objects. For example, someone who is in love with his car or other object.

Timea & I live like a real couple, I do everything with her like you would do with a real person. Unfortunately now only in house but when the time is there I will go into society with her, as I say I'm not ashamed because I have something which makes me happy, I do not hurt anyone, I live according to the law so yes why can not I live that way, hetro couples, lesbians and gays can marry here in our country so why can not I live together with my doll Timea that I consider a real person and makes me happy ?
Okay not everyone can tie himself in this way with his doll but for me that is not a problem.

I have Timea now for a week but I really would not want to go back to my old life. The missing puzzle pieces are finally in place and the complete picture is visible to me.
Everything that I first missed in my life is now there, and every day that I get up in the morning I look forward to a new day together with my Timea. :D

It is what I described earlier in a different post at a members topic here at our forum:
We are all our own architects of our own lives, all the tools are at hand and what matters is what you do with them, do you stay in the old situation or do you get started to draw up a new plan that makes your life a different positive classification.
I am glad that I have developed and implemented my plan, I now look at life very differently ...... and yes, that is all because of a doll that unfortunately some people see as a stupid object but that it is not for the person who lives with it.
But everything in its time, people are naturally afraid of new unknown things, take for example the mobile phone, that was 20 years ago for most people also something they did not want anything to do, but now look .... most people can no longer live without the mobile phone and the extreme cases would even commit suicide if you were to take that device.

That is why I always say do not let yourself be held back by what the masses think, follow your own heart, as long as you do not harm anyone with it, acceptance on the long term will be rewarded by the patience you have had for yourself all this time.

So and now I have to stop because I can continue for a long time about how I see things, the most important thing is said and that is what matters.
I hope that this also gives a push to the people who are still between the 2 extremes, go for it you will not regret it and I speak from experience. (and that after just one week.)

Thank you for your time you took to read this P.O.V. I hope it will helps abit..... :thumbs_up:

:glou:

Take good care of yourself and your loved ones, love each other and enjoy the day...... . :thumbs_up:

Greetings on behalf of both of us.
DDM and my love Timea.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Hello dear TDF members, Timea is here again ...... :)

Today I made another photo shoot with my sweet partner.
This time a real softcore set where the heat hits you in the head, oh and maybe it evokes another reaction....... haha.
As you already know from my introduction, I like to wear role play outfits and show off my naughty sides and photograph me, yes, even my partner the camera man got it warm. :wink: :D

I will not leave you in suspense anymore ......... Here we go....... 8)

SET NAME: NAUGTHY NURSE TIMEA. 8)

I am familiar with all kinds of jobs when it comes to professions, the medical profession is one of the many disciplines that I manage...... :wink:
MVIMG_20180814_190418-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_190418-border.jpg (179.24 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Do you like me in this outfit.... ? :)
MVIMG_20180814_190449-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_190449-border.jpg (164.15 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
What is wrong with it, sir the patient....... let me have a look.......
MVIMG_20180814_191005-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_191005-border.jpg (182.37 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Mmm everything seems to be alright ......... Well we have to do something with the time......
MVIMG_20180814_191020-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_191020-border.jpg (314.76 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Well then we should let the time go by in a nice way...........
MVIMG_20180814_191215-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_191215-border.jpg (305.55 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
With this stetoscope I can also hear other things........
MVIMG_20180814_191230-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_191230-border.jpg (161.17 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
I know something we can do, will I have a look at my own body?
MVIMG_20180814_191241-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_191241-border.jpg (250.99 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Let's go and have a look and listen......
MVIMG_20180814_191408-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_191408-border.jpg (173.64 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Oei it is getting hotter.......
MVIMG_20180814_191416-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_191416-border.jpg (165.26 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Yes boys I know what you think, you want to see more but let's keep it exciting that makes it extra fun........

Tomorrow I will be back for the second part ........ In the meantime you can cool off again.......... :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:

I hope you liked the 1st part, part 2 the story continues ........ where the heat only increases. :D

Take good care of yourself and your loved ones, love each other and enjoy the day........ Me and my partner enjoyed it in every case. :D :thumbs_up:

Greetings from the mischievous Timea.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Sorry couldn't resist
HelloNurseyakkowakko.jpg
HelloNurseyakkowakko.jpg (32.03 KiB) Viewed 2818 times

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Hi everyone, Timea is here again......

How are you doing? Cooled down a bit from the first part of the naughty nurse shoot? :wink:

I see that many people have seen my pictures but I barely see any reactions ..... Do I sometimes do something wrong or do not you like me? :o :?

Ah I think it is that my Partner earlier had said not to respond here in my topic, let me rectify this........
He meant his explanation of what he wrote earlier on reactions from other forum members. On the posted photos you can always respond ....... Very much even ...... :thumbs_up: :)

So do not be am and let me know what you think of my photo shoot ... I like to read it and my partner too, that gives us the motivation to continue with our work. :D

Thank you for your understanding and sorrie for the misunderstanding that my partner has linked ..... Yes he is sometimes a little too direct and that people can sometimes keep some distance, I Timea will help him with that in the future.........

So now all this to have just explained it is time again for part 2 of my photo shoot yesterday.......... 8)
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

DrSakamoto

Post by DrSakamoto »

Great pics, looking forward to part 2 :thumbs_up:

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Hello my beloved forum members ...... here is part 2 of the naughty nurse set. :D :whistle:

Let's see if everything is okay ........ down there ....... :wink:
MVIMG_20180814_191537-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_191537-border.jpg (154.72 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
Oe, the stetoscope is still cold, how does that feel awkward at the beginning hihi.
MVIMG_20180814_191701-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_191701-border.jpg (177.34 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
Ahhh...... the stetoscope is already getting warmer, I can hear something beating........
MVIMG_20180814_191716-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_191716-border.jpg (173.83 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
My heartbeat is already going up........... Your's tooo ??? :wink: :mrgreen:
MVIMG_20180814_191758-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_191758-border.jpg (210.58 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
I am your ideal dream nurse....... :?:
MVIMG_20180814_191810-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_191810-border.jpg (159.6 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
Do you want to see my breasts as well?
MVIMG_20180814_191947-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_191947-border.jpg (173.66 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
Let's also listen to that.......
MVIMG_20180814_192226-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_192226-border.jpg (157.77 KiB) Viewed 2766 times

Shall I then treat you to a short masturbation session......?
I am your mischievous nurse and also warmed up........ :)
MVIMG_20180814_192623-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_192623-border.jpg (174.37 KiB) Viewed 2766 times

I Hope you liked part 2...... As said early'r you may reply on my pics...... We like it to read the comments. :thumbs_up: :D

Take good care of yourself and your loved ones, love each other and enjoy the day........... :D :thumbs_up:

Greetings from the mischievous Timea.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

:glou: oh wow, looks like everything is perfect down there
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Loving the sexy nurse photos. :thumbs_up:
I'm not sure a poorly patient would survive if Nurse Timea came to look after them. The patients heart rate and blood pressure would be too much! :lol:

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Oke Timea and Me have seen some harder photo stuff have pass by....... that go far beyond what we want to post. 8O :D

So we risk it and we post the pictures of part 3. Is our work not for nothing....... :D :thumbs_up:

Here we go......... The final part of the shoot. :whistle:

I am so excited now so let's do something about it .......
MVIMG_20180814_192739-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_192739-border.jpg (156.14 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
DDM: Ohhh my nurse Timea you know how to make viewers crazy. :D Timea: Yes I know how to do it and I like to play with myself when the cameraman captures me in the picture........ :lol:
MVIMG_20180814_192752-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_192752-border.jpg (233.22 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
Do not forget I am a top photo model...... :thumbs_up:
MVIMG_20180814_192800-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_192800-border.jpg (139.06 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
I will spread my legs a bit further apart .......
MVIMG_20180814_193221-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_193221-border.jpg (232.63 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
OOO lala ...... Yes that feels so good...... :D
MVIMG_20180814_193249-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_193249-border.jpg (157.72 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
So and now we let the fingers do the work.......
MVIMG_20180814_193525-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_193525-border.jpg (146.66 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
I was so excited that it did not take long before I reached my orgasm right in front of the camera ....... So Delicious.
MVIMG_20180814_193506-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_193506-border.jpg (151.05 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
DDM: What else do I have to say ......... Timea already indicates that we have been entertained yesterday during the shoot. This tastes like more ....... do not you think that?
MVIMG_20180814_193847-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_193847-border.jpg (239.12 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
Everything seems to be in order........
MVIMG_20180814_193947-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_193947-border.jpg (167.69 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
My own body research successfully completed .......
MVIMG_20180814_193902-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_193902-border.jpg (168.3 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

So this was it for now, time to return to my daily life. My dear the camera man still has work to do ........ before the photos can go online........... 8) :thumbs_up:
MVIMG_20180814_194516-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_194516-border.jpg (185.06 KiB) Viewed 2746 times
I look forward to seeing you back for my next photo shoot...........
MVIMG_20180814_194609-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_194609-border.jpg (242.28 KiB) Viewed 2745 times
Goodbye my dear TDF members.
MVIMG_20180814_194621-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_194621-border.jpg (155.42 KiB) Viewed 2746 times
Bonus behind the scene's picture.......... Come my dear kiss me....... :D :thumbs_up:
MVIMG_20180814_195113-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_195113-border.jpg (99.98 KiB) Viewed 2746 times

And now DDM briefly takes the last word......... :wink:
As you have seen, it is really a pleasure to work with her, she can assume so many attitudes that I was perplexed by how real you can make it look like the photos.
I also have something to learn myself but her first photo shoot has been a success, I think.
It takes a lot of work to do all that but I also enjoy it myself.

Take good care of yourself and your loved ones, love each other and enjoy the day........... :thumbs_up: :D

Greetings on behalf of both of us ......
DDM and his beloved Timea.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

INFORMATIONS