www.wmdolls.com

SOLD - Unused Silicone Art Bambino With Yuko Head In US

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

SOLD - Unused Silicone Art Bambino With Yuko Head In US

Post by dragonfly8878 »

I'm selling some of my dolls due to a lack of space to store them. This is a Silicone Art Bambino doll with a Yuko head. She has NOT been used for sex, and has mainly been in storage. I purchased her new in mid 2013 from Silicone Art through an intermediary. She does have some flattening of the behind from being stored.

Unfortunately she also has a broken right ankle that occurred during shipping. The damage seems to be to the ankle joint of the skeleton. I don't know if it's just a simple pin that broke or whether it's more severe. The silicone however is in perfect condition with no external tears or signs of damage. The ankle joint would probably need to be repaired at some point to prevent the weight of the foot from eventually stressing the silicone. Possibly a slip-on ankle brace of some kind would help to protect it if someone wanted her but didn't want to do a repair.

Silicone Art is one of the pioneers of the silicone-over-foam design. The silicone they use is relatively soft yet durable. Compared to the Doll Sweet dolls I bought around the same time, the Silicone Art silicone is nicer. It leaches less oil, stays softer, stays powdered longer, and feels silky smooth. While not as soft as TPE dolls, the silicone-over-foam design is much lighter, much easier to move without it snagging on things or having to worry about friction damage, and much easier to dress. It also doesn't pick up colors from clothes nearly as readily. I think they're near the sweet spot of softness, lightness, and durability.

She has the type of joints made for posing, as opposed to loose joints that can't hold a pose. The joints move smoothly. The breast design is silicone with an internal sealed air pocket. They feel nicely soft and squeezable. She has no finger wires, so no poses with gripping, but more importantly no finger wire poke-throughs. To make maintenance simpler she has no added fingernails or toenails, so no re-gluing nails that fall off. Also, it's easier to put on socks, shoes, and especially stockings. Her nails have a subtle light pink color.

She has a removable insert design and comes with an insert that has never been used. The cavity for the insert is unusual in that it gets larger toward the back. (I'll make sure to include a photo of the factory insert to illustrate by it's shape.) The advantage is that if an after market insert is used that matches the diameter at the cavity opening and matches the length, it only takes a couple of seconds to put in and take out due to less friction against the cavity walls, while still staying in place during use. (A Boing L insert from Orient Industry, covered with a thin plastic bag, worked well in a Silicone Art G Body doll with the same insert cavity. There are probably even better inserts available these days.) She has a plug to fill the cavity opening to protect from stress on the silicone when no insert is installed.

Her skin color is called Natural. It's somewhere between Original (which is almost white) and Wheat (which is fairly tan and costs extra.)

To buy her new at current exchange rates would cost about $4600 + 3.5% intermediary service + shipping to intermediary in Japan + international shipping to the US (about $600). So it'd cost roughly $5500 total. In addition it can take up to a month for a Silicone Art doll to be made (if any customization like Natural skin color is requested), be shipped to the intermediary, then be re-shipped to the US, then clear US Customs, and finally be shipped to it's ultimate destination.

I'm asking for $2200 plus shipping. As she'll be sent from inside the US, there won't be any need to deal with US Customs for anyone in the Continental US. She comes with all the original unopened accessories. I have various new Silicone Art wigs so I might be able to provide whichever color or style is desired. Since Silicone Art doesn't have an English version of their website and ordering from them is more challenging, Silicone Art dolls are rare on the Forum, especially the Bambino. She's something special and needs a good home.

Specs from the Silicone Art website:

Weight - 44.0 lb (20 kg)
Height - 4' 7" (139 cm)
Bust - 27.0" (68.5 cm)
Under Bust - 22.0" (56 cm)
Waist - 19.7" (50 cm)
Hips - 28.0" (71 cm)
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-01.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-01.jpg (420.49 KiB) Viewed 1436 times
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-02.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-02.jpg (410.57 KiB) Viewed 1436 times
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-03.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-03.jpg (373.99 KiB) Viewed 1436 times
The cavity plug removed. She's never been used for sex or even had an insert installed.
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-04.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-04.jpg (348.49 KiB) Viewed 1436 times
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-05.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-05.jpg (408.67 KiB) Viewed 1436 times
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-06.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-06.jpg (424.55 KiB) Viewed 1436 times
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-07.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-07.jpg (378.76 KiB) Viewed 1436 times
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-08.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-08.jpg (367.69 KiB) Viewed 1436 times
Head - Yuko
Eye Color - Dark Brown
Skin Color - Natural
Silicone-Art-Yuko-Head-01.jpg
Silicone-Art-Yuko-Head-01.jpg (373.16 KiB) Viewed 1436 times
Silicone-Art-Yuko-Head-02.jpg
Silicone-Art-Yuko-Head-02.jpg (334.38 KiB) Viewed 1436 times
More photos attached to next post...

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: For Sale - Unused Silicone Art Bambino With Yuko Head In

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-11.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-11.jpg (371.21 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-12.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-12.jpg (376.21 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-13.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-13.jpg (363.38 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-14.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-14.jpg (413.49 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-15.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-15.jpg (344.03 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-16.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-16.jpg (356.61 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-17.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-17.jpg (371.55 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
Silicone-Art-Accessories-01.jpg
Silicone-Art-Accessories-01.jpg (400.49 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
The small containers are for repairs I believe.
Silicone-Art-Accessories-02.jpg
Silicone-Art-Accessories-02.jpg (447.87 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
The cavity the insert fits into has the same flare toward the back inside, so it makes an aftermarket insert that's cylindrical very easy to install and remove.
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-Insert-01.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Body-Insert-01.jpg (373.82 KiB) Viewed 1325 times

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Photos of the broken right ankle. The silicone is not damaged at all.
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Broken-Ankle-01.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Broken-Ankle-01.jpg (380 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Broken-Ankle-02.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Broken-Ankle-02.jpg (401.89 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Broken-Ankle-03.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Broken-Ankle-03.jpg (375.23 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Broken-Ankle-04.jpg
Silicone-Art-Bambino-Broken-Ankle-04.jpg (365.34 KiB) Viewed 1319 times

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

I'll drop the price directly to $1500 on the advice of someone who's adept at repairing dolls. I'd really like to see this doll in a loving home.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

I'll drop the price to $1200 plus shipping.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Please mark this item as Sold.

INFORMATIONS