www.the-doll-house.com

My first doll being delivered Monday

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
ILoveHonkers
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My first doll being delivered Monday

Post by ILoveHonkers »

Hello All, :mrgreen:

Well, the moment I've been waiting for, for years, is going to happen on Monday. A WM Torso doll will be delivered. Enhanced mouth, black hair, fixed vagina and all! (Don't worry, femidoms on order :whistle: )

I will not be naming her or giving her an imaginary personality as that is a bit dubious mental health wise, but the purpose of this doll is wholly and exclusively sexual fullfillment, and maybe some inner confidence.

I will use this thread to post the initial unboxing photos and report.

Just hope the delivery man doesn't enquire what it is, as has happened with previous unrelated UPS deliveries. I shall say its "furniture", even though I've read reports on here that WM label it as a "mannequin" for tax purposes.

Unfortunately I have not received the factory photos, but on the day of delivery I will take some pics with my phone and show on here. I probably won't "do her" right away as I need to get to grips with proper maintenance first, due to the fixed vagina.

Catch up with y'all later! :plaidskirt:

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My first doll being delivered Monday

Post by curiousswede »

You can call her, "my personal sexual therapeutic performance-enhancing tool" :D That is more or less what I call my WM168E#74 or "Jenny" for short. I never really got into the whole giving her a personality more than, "Hot, horny and lazy".

I use her to practice my sexual stamina, my ejaculation control, and also just for enjoying sex for what it can be since it is pretty real and the orgasms feel 100x better than a boring fleshlight.

As I haven't given up on RGs I don't find a reason to indulge in giving my doll "a life". An unexpected benefit with my doll, "Jenny", is that she has made me much less needy around RGs which is exactly what I want.

If you are enquired, just say it is a mannequin for your tailoring studies. Or you can just say what I once said on another forum, "You don't wanna know what it is, therefore you already know now what it is!" :D

Also, you shouldn't care what he (delivery dude) thinks because he will be the one going home to a disastrous marriage or a lonely single-life but you won't this time! ;)

Agent D

Re: My first doll being delivered Monday

Post by Agent D »

Woot! Nice ‘chair’ you got there.. :D

INFORMATIONS