www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Hahahaha I can imagine that from the writing hahaha the best ones are the once that just barely fit :mrgreen: That zipper story :lol: . Made me look back tho at your thread man, just clicking 'previous-previous-previous' till like page 34 and than I just could not any longer not-open the (for me) jet unseen pics in full screen, goddamn man that black dress and those shots really nice.

Know I've said this before but damn shitty; I get like 1/10 messages of subscribed topics. Lol last time I thought I checked your most recent pics, just turned out there are like multiple pages between them :S. But now I'm like I'll start at page 1 sometime soon haha really love all the different outfits bro! But a catsuit and corset...sound goddamn awesome! So even tho I haven't seen it, but think so too!
To save you searching, Tiffany's shiny black catsuit photos are on page 20 of her thread, starting about half way down. Here is a link to the page:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=94356&start=285

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks man, not a total fan but like the all black with different shininess, and that side shot is nice tho hahaha really fills that corset well!
djcdoll wrote:
avante wrote:Hahahaha I can imagine that from the writing hahaha the best ones are the once that just barely fit :mrgreen: That zipper story :lol: . Made me look back tho at your thread man, just clicking 'previous-previous-previous' till like page 34 and than I just could not any longer not-open the (for me) jet unseen pics in full screen, goddamn man that black dress and those shots really nice.

Know I've said this before but damn shitty; I get like 1/10 messages of subscribed topics. Lol last time I thought I checked your most recent pics, just turned out there are like multiple pages between them :S. But now I'm like I'll start at page 1 sometime soon haha really love all the different outfits bro! But a catsuit and corset...sound goddamn awesome! So even tho I haven't seen it, but think so too!
To save you searching, Tiffany's shiny black catsuit photos are on page 20 of her thread, starting about half way down. Here is a link to the page:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=94356&start=285
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Had to get her out for a quicky :P
A (1).jpg
A (1).jpg (495.85 KiB) Viewed 2587 times
A (2).jpg
A (2).jpg (502.33 KiB) Viewed 2587 times
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Had to get her out for a quicky :P
WOW avante! magnificent indeed!! :thumbs_up:
Love the bikini and heels too. :mrgreen:

Also just wondered where you got that really nice wig from, do you have a link? :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks DJC yeah this green one is my favourite tho I only have 3 bikini sets...gone get some more soon tho..and the heels lol it actually made me consider a beach were all girl were walking in high heels hahaha did not take long for that image to get funny as hell :P I'll pm you about the wig man!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Lookin mighty fine avante! :) So...I'm going to go out on the limb here and assume you took her on your desk..?haha :p

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Zippy81 wrote:Lookin mighty fine avante! :) So...I'm going to go out on the limb here and assume you took her on your desk..?haha :p
That's so funny Zippy81, because I was thinking the exact same thing!!!!!! ha ha :lol:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hahahaha well to be honest there were 2 earlier sessions :P. My desk is kinda low tho, but I do sometimes do her standing there. But just curious you guys thought like sitting there (on the 'pillow') or with like her on the desk? :P

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Yea haha just her sitting on the desk. For a quick and dirty play time. I just saw you had the blanket thing on desk so I figured yep.. Avante got her on his desk haha. :p

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Hahahaha well to be honest there were 2 earlier sessions :P. My desk is kinda low tho, but I do sometimes do her standing there. But just curious you guys thought like sitting there (on the 'pillow') or with like her on the desk? :P
It looked like you'd "done her!" with her sat on the desk facing you, with her legs wrapped round you!! :lol:
That's a great position, I can recommend that one. ha ha :mrgreen:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hahahahaah :D well now I want too lol :P will check that position too, but on my higher desk / table, did some similar but not with the leg wrap that sounds nice :P Ow and now I can clearly see the indicator lol hehehe use that mostly to prevent 'dents' in her skin while leaning.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

So I finally got around to putting on this black sex-suit I mentioned like 20 pages back :P. Gotta say this is straight up one of my favorite clothing item. Major plus is the 2 zipper set up. Comes in quite handy :whistle:
Did not make any effort just quick pics but wanted to show how tight and shiny :D feel is also pretty great too and I love how her tits look with the open zipper :lol: .
1.jpg
1.jpg (425.93 KiB) Viewed 2394 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (708.27 KiB) Viewed 2394 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (367.09 KiB) Viewed 2394 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (715.05 KiB) Viewed 2394 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (500.89 KiB) Viewed 2394 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (533.63 KiB) Viewed 2391 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (505.55 KiB) Viewed 2391 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Yea that outfit is pretty killer man!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:So I finally got around to putting on this black sex-suit I mentioned like 20 pages back :P. Gotta say this is straight up one of my favorite clothing item. Major plus is the 2 zipper set up. Comes in quite handy :whistle:
Did not make any effort just quick pics but wanted to show how tight and shiny :D feel is also pretty great too and I love how her tits look with the open zipper :lol: .
She looks great in that catsuit, especially with the killer heels. :mrgreen:
What's the material that its made from, do you have a link to where you bought it from?

A few months back a got a black catsuit for Tiffany. It was only cheap off eBay but it was great fun to play around with her when she wore it. :mrgreen:
It was great playing with the zipper up the front. It also had 2 zippers as well for easy access. :wink: :whistle:
The only downside was that it tended to make black stains on her TPE, so we haven't used it much since.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks guys :D. DJC I'ma look for a link later man, material bit hard to say...it's like nothing else I have, neither like other catsuits. Also have one purple one which stained...lol actually saw her boobs press tru, looked and was like WTFFFF her boobs are blueish :S went away tho, but have half a mind to thow that item away, just annoying really.

Huge sucker for the heels too. Last few months really only 'used' these btw lol my other ones either are a bitch to put on (boots) or let loose some small shit (and I dont want to have to clean all the time now, duting renovation shit). So yeah def. must get some more :P small feet size of dolls is annoying tho, they dont sell them in most standard shops here pfff.

P.s. still have some other black items which do stain at some places. Imo black is okey but you gotta check and take some things in mind, then it's (for me) really no issue. Just saying, since I know there are some peepz who dont wear black at all due to the possible staining (note that it is of course still true black and maybe red are worst colors for staining)

INFORMATIONS