www.freelovedollhouse.com

Don't Watch Football! Listen To Sex Talk With Erika Miley!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Don't Watch Football! Listen To Sex Talk With Erika Miley!

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Recently I had the pleasure to be a guest on the Sex Talk With Erika Miley podcast. I hope you like it! Please take a listen:

https://erikamiley.com/thepodcast/
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

3D2D

Re: Don't Watch Football! Listen To Sex Talk With Erika Mile

Post by 3D2D »

I really enjoyed the podcast. I do agree that it is odd that the science findes IPA's to be a good thing on many levels, but media continualy tells the public they are bad. I found mine to be very theraputic for more than just sexuality. The main reason I looked into dolls was to help me fight depresion and sever social anxiety. I was emotionaly abused over a period of a few years and it really tore me down. My doll definatly helped as a tool for interaction and expresion. It was a prosses though. It took some time for me to even have the desire to "play" with her, but just having her there realy made a change. I needed to form a conection with her in order to be intament, but this helped me be able to form conections with real people again and stop being a "shut in". So I am all for the positive power of the IPA. Good work. Hope to hear more, and thank you for your scientific contributions to the doll community. :thumbs_up:

3D2D

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thank you for your your support 3020! I appreciate you taking the time to listen to the podcast and adding your story. If more people share their experience like you have it will benefit a lot of people. In the future I would like to do a video/film/documentary that focuses on how IPA owners have overcome obstetrical and benefited from having an IPA. If you haven't taken my survey please do so, survey III is still open:

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=102376
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

No football today...

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

Happy to share. I beleave an IPA helped me, and I think it could help others in ways they may not know.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

3D2D wrote:Happy to share. I beleave an IPA helped me, and I think it could help others in ways they may not know.
We need more stories like yours. There's a lot here on the forum, I like to see that!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Football? No, I have a life. :lol:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I really enjoyed your podcast interview with Erika, MonAmour. From reading these forums, it seems there are as many positive reasons to have a doll as there are doll "owners". In my opinion, you did a pretty good job of illustrating the benefits of sex dolls, even for people who don't actually have sex with their doll(s). Her channel seems really cool, too- refreshing to see someone who can host a variety of topics without judging people harshly.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

I listened. Interesting as heck. Not sure you caught all the angles, guess it’s hard to bebunk the pedo angle, though we know it exists, it would’ve been better to really crush it for once and all, but otherwise nice interview! Regular guys are always left out. Lol.
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

3D2D wrote:Happy to share. I beleave an IPA helped me, and I think it could help others in ways they may not know.
Every time I read IPA i think beer. Guess I have a bigger demon... 8)
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I'm no expert and volumes have been written on this emotionally-charged topic, but the media consistently raises concerns about pedophilia when it comes to the smaller, more childlike dolls. As if acting out that fantasy with a doll will serve as a gateway to sexually predatory behavior. Even Turd Flinging Monkey was compelled to drop a video about scale and proportions in order to clear up such matters on technical grounds. My perspective is that if a person who is sexually attracted to sexually immature people, i.e., children, is able to satisfy their desires with a doll, then not only is that a win for them it also spares an unknowable number of children from traumatic abuse.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Rock13 wrote:I really enjoyed your podcast interview with Erika, MonAmour. From reading these forums, it seems there are as many positive reasons to have a doll as there are doll "owners". In my opinion, you did a pretty good job of illustrating the benefits of sex dolls, even for people who don't actually have sex with their doll(s). Her channel seems really cool, too- refreshing to see someone who can host a variety of topics without judging people harshly.
Thank you Rock! I was glad Erika reached out to me for the reason you mention. This is really a case where the public perception disagrees with the expert's experience. I might not be one of the more active vendors here on TDF but I'm doing a lot behind the scenes to promote IPAs as a positive option.

Rock13 wrote:I'm no expert and volumes have been written on this emotionally-charged topic, but the media consistently raises concerns about pedophilia when it comes to the smaller, more childlike dolls. As if acting out that fantasy with a doll will serve as a gateway to sexually predatory behavior. Even Turd Flinging Monkey was compelled to drop a video about scale and proportions in order to clear up such matters on technical grounds. My perspective is that if a person who is sexually attracted to sexually immature people, i.e., children, is able to satisfy their desires with a doll, then not only is that a win for them it also spares an unknowable number of children from traumatic abuse.
Well you don't need to be an expert but your support of the topic is what's important. As James Cantor, a psychologist and neuroscientist who studies pedophiles, and editor-in-chief of the academic journal Sexual Abuse, said: "People's aversion to this topic is stopping us from improving child protection efforts." I couldn't agree more. The problem is that people look at this from a moral or emotional perspective not a logical or empirical one. Thank you for your comments!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Henry869 wrote:I listened. Interesting as heck. Not sure you caught all the angles, guess it’s hard to bebunk the pedo angle, though we know it exists, it would’ve been better to really crush it for once and all, but otherwise nice interview! Regular guys are always left out. Lol.
Thank you for your feedback Henry! Yeah, we didn't have much time to get into a lot of details. Erika keeps her programs short so I'm hoping to find another opportunity to have more time and get more in depth with the various IPA related topics.

Henry869 wrote:
Every time I read IPA i think beer. Guess I have a bigger demon... 8)
Haha! I had no idea about the IPA/beer connection :D

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

:drinking: Can't we just call a beer a beer, and a doll a doll? :razz:

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thank you to those that took time to listen to my interview with Erika Miley. If you could do me a favor and revisit her site and click on the heart at the bottom of the episode we would appreciate that so much. If you haven't listened yet please do and be sure to like the episode while you're there!

INFORMATIONS