www.the-doll-house.com

The UK National Crime Agency and The-Doll-House Case Dropped

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The UK National Crime Agency and The-Doll-House Case Dro

Post by haremlover »

The-Doll-House wrote:I have requested the return of the two dolls that were investigated by HMRC at the border, so we will see what happened regarding those dolls.
Do you mean to say that the two dolls held at the same time as mine were both undelivered? Or is this another two? One was seized whilst the other was due to be delivered.

This is both a shambles and a disgusting waste of public time. Public Auditor should be brought in.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Harem,

These two were seized in April and June 2018.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In that case I would apply the same pressure and complaints that we levelled against Border Force recently.

Waste of f***ing public time.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

The-Doll-House wrote:Brief interim update:

Still communicating through solicitor to arrange return of equipment etc.
Had to argue with them what exactly had been confiscated for examination, and what had been left at the premises.

Interestingly, the three dolls that were confiscated as 'definitive' child dolls (under 140cm in height) from the premises, are to be returned. I have requested the return of the two dolls that were investigated by HMRC at the border, so we will see what happened regarding those dolls.
I am taking this a proof that the dolls themselves are not the problem!
They searched for evidence of under age media on The-Doll-House technology/equipment, and found nothing, and now they have little/no chance of a prosecution.

So we know what the offence was, they are/were looking for!

I'll keep everyone appraised of what happens at the meeting(s).

Congratulations on winning a significant victory, Phil. Today we are all a little safer because you were willing to make a stand against these people.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

haremlover wrote:In that case I would apply the same pressure and complaints that we levelled against Border Force recently.

Waste of f***ing public time.

Best wishes

Harem

...and tax payer expenses. :idea:

Does not the house of Lords in the UK run a question time "please explain" the waste of taxpayer funds inquiries in the UK, were dept of whatever heads are accountable for funds expenditure.

Maybe a taxpayer in the UK who employs the government after all, could pose the agenda item :idea:

ain't going to change till this happens. :evidence:

Anung :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

DrSakamoto

Post by DrSakamoto »

Do customs inform the buyer or the seller when they seize goods?

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi DrS.

I have always been under the impression that HMRC inform the importer that goods have been seized.

I have been told (by FedEx) that a letter will be sent to me to inform me of this, but when the NCA were involved, there was no letter sent from HMRC to us (the importer) which may make the seizure less than legal (unsure.)

We will see how this proceeds.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Anung Un Rama wrote: ...and tax payer expenses. :idea:

Does not the house of Lords in the UK run a question time "please explain" the waste of taxpayer funds inquiries in the UK, were dept of whatever heads are accountable for funds expenditure.

Maybe a taxpayer in the UK who employs the government after all, could pose the agenda item :idea:

ain't going to change till this happens. :evidence:

Anung :D
Agreed Anung,

I'm hoping to have a word soon with the NCA, in order to work alongside the NCA and HMRC to streamline some unofficial guidelines for importation of dolls to the UK so that all departments are 'singing from the same hymn sheet' as it were.
If I can get this in place, we will all be a lot more secure in ordering/importing dolls into the UK.

Finger crossed that this/these meetings with the NCA go well.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

Mr Mineral
Former Member

Post by Mr Mineral »

Best of luck in the NCA meetings Phil!

I hope to get my first doll soon and since I'm in the UK, it would be nice to not have to fear that my doll may not making it through.

- Mr Mineral
"It's easier to find someone for lunch, than it is for love." Alice Cooper

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Mr M,

Someone had to make the stand.
I don't have a wife or kids, so I'm the logical choice.

We should get some idea of what they want soon - even if they are releasing a YL-128cm, a WM-136cm, and a YL-135cm doll(s) back to me.
So small dolls are NOT the issue Gentlemen (and Ladies, of course.)

I am going to have to have this fight with HMRC to seal any possible leaks with the UK law regarding dolls, and to be fair, Haremlover has been invaluable thus far in that respect.
Wish us luck gentlemen, for as we now know, logic and reason mean nothing in the land of 'So Called' Justice.

Stay good.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Jesus, Phil, it seems like you are dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight. Being a full-size doll owner, I think the justification for small dolls boils down to how much can the owner safely lift(?) and whether the doll has adult proportions (ref: Turd Flinging Monkey's video). As for whether a person buys a small doll because they are a pedophile, better they should act out their fantasies on a doll than a living, breathing child.

I do pray that Britain and the former commonwealth will pull their heads out of their asses on this and many other issues and that you and your business survive all of this scrutiny unscathed.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm pleased to say that I arrived home today to find a large box, standing on end of course, delivered by Fedex unhindered this time.

I asked the manufacturer to describe it as "Posable photographic mannequin".

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

HRHuffinpuff

Post by HRHuffinpuff »

Doesn't the "height" requirement make every baby doll (children's play toys) a violation? How many imported children's toys are being seized?

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi HRHP,

You'd think so wouldn't you?
I expect that they'd say that it isn't a sex toy so this doesn't apply - which of course makes no sense, as the very sight of the said sex toy could corrupt the general populace - as said by UK Customs to ban the import of such dolls.
So surely all small dolls will corrupt people, right?

None of it makes any sense, and the authorities just want to be seen doing the right thing, which of course infantilises adults - to assume that people cannot help themselves after seeing a sex toy, and must then involve themselves in illicit acts. Craziness.

Bottom line - the UK police authorities assume that if you have/wish for shorter dolls, then you must be p**dophilic in nature, and in this case it seems that the case is now without steam to carry on.
I imagine now that the NCA has some egg on its face, that this will not be the end of it.
The joys of being a doll vendor.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi All,

Brief update.
We had communications (through our solicitor) from the National Crime Agency (NCA), indicating that they now did not wish to have any meeting/communications with myself.

Personally, I think that this is an opportunity missed for the NCA here, but they may be stacked with work for all that we would know.

So they arranged to drop all seized equipment and dolls at our operational premises in Orpington, Kent, an Tuesday 29th January (at the time of writing this, it is Monday 28th Jan), but they did give me a few days of notice for this - no issues, I'd be there anyway.

I get a telephone call directly from the NCA today - due to the BBC weather forecast of ice and snow in the UK Midlands for Jan 29th, they will be postponing this for a week or so, and would be in contact to confirm the date for arrival.
No issues, as I'm in no particular hurry to see them.

However, I was potentially going to bring something up with them (NCA) when we were due to have a meeting.
I have spoken to some other UK doll vendors (TDF approved,) and brought up the topic of creating a UK Sex Doll Federation, where we as the vendors (and presumably TDF) actually police ourselves with respect to the idea of young/inappropriate looking dolls.
I was going to suggest this to happen with NCA and HMRC to give credence to the organisation, but if we do this ourselves, we will be seen as the only responsible authority giving advice and guidelines on which dolls should, and should not be sold.

This would lend an air of authority and social responsibility, should any more vendors happen to be "visited" by the NCA for scare tactics. We would be in a position to support each other (financially and socially) should anything happen.
If asked why this would be required, we would simply use words to the effect of:
"As the UK establishment refuses to legislate on this industry, we felt the only responsible path was to police our own industry, as the UK authorities seem to be acting in an increasing Orwellian manner!"

I think this would be huge step forward for us to be accepted by mainstream society, and the media could then not carry on thinking/writing that we are all a collection of degenerates.
If this worked for the UK, perhaps it should expand to the EU as a whole, with each of the geographical countries drafting their own guidelines?

So if any vendor was acting outside of the guidelines of the federation (and not had their suppliers vetted by TDF) then they are likely to be cowboy retailers, and likely to have their wares seized by customs or police.

I'm just spitballing this as an idea to everyone, but ideas and suggestions would be welcome!
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

INFORMATIONS