www.freelovedollhouse.com

Just got my welcoming letter!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Nethervortex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just got my welcoming letter!

Post by Nethervortex »

So after a year of researching dolls on TDF and ourdoll community I finally caved this weekend and purchased my first doll. I had a few last minute questions for Don as I was a bit torn between 2 dolls and he was quick and very in-depth with his replys helping me to decide which one i would eventually buy even updating his site which I'm sure will help future customers with getting the girl they have dreamed of. I thanked him a bunch in mails but I wanna do it here too...

As a person who would rather watch and listen then to speak or type, thank you SO much you made what i thought was going to be massive pain smooth sailing!

As for who won well it was Sherrie a JY-166 aka Katie in honor of the first girl I ever liked after all she was the first doll that kept me coming back and made me want to enter this world. Now to await with bated breath another few weeks until her arrival. :multi:

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Just got my welcoming letter!

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Thank you so much Nethervortex! I'm excited for you and Katie :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Congrats! Good to see you got some great advice/help with your purchase.

Look forward to future posts possibly with your review and photos?

Nethervortex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nethervortex »

SiliconeWorld wrote:Congrats! Good to see you got some great advice/help with your purchase.

Look forward to future posts possibly with your review and photos?
Oh for sure! Not sure if i wanna do an unboxing video yet but ill for sure have pictures. I'm considering starting a megathread for her when i get factory photos maybe here or dolls in general? Not sure where the best place for it would be.

Nethervortex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nethervortex »

Factory photos are in and tracking in hand! I got caught totally off guard i wasnt expecting to hear an update on shipment until late next week it was quite a big shock to have ordered Monday and receive tracking by friday! Heres to hoping she has a quick trip over the pond and halfway across the US. :glou:

(Hope I uploaded this correctly and are able to post images now)

I for one think she looks amazing and havent been this excited for a december in years! With her early arrival the poor thing might get stuck wearing some of my clothes... She might disagree with having to run around the house naked in the 20s-30s we have been having. Although I cant say I'd mind one bit might liven things up a bit :twisted:

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

She'll come with an outfit. It won't be much but at least its something :D
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Nethervortex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nethervortex »

Katie's arrival was today and here's my review and unboxing! This is by no means professional as i dont think i've ever actually submited a real review before. But I'll try my best to describe how it went.

First off the stats:
Body: JY-166 listed on Mon Amour Toujours (the vendor i purchased from) as Sherrie

(Taken from elsewhere for measurements so I'm not sure if they are actually correct)
Height: 5 ft 4 in. / 166 cm.
Weight: 84 lbs. / 38 kg.
Body Length: 56.7 in. / 144 cm.
Full Bust: 93cm | 36.6 inch
Upper Breasts: 37.4 in. / 95 cm.
Under Breasts: 26.4 in. / 67 cm.
Waist: 23.6 in. / 60 cm.
Hips: 36.2 in. / 92 cm.

With that out of the way time for pictures!

The box arrived in near perfect condition im surprised cause i bought a dresser from walmart and it arrived literally yesterday with rougher handling overall and only can from Indiana to Iowa. Not China to alaska to kentucky with an illinois transfer to iowa.
Image Image

the only markings on it were that of what looked like cuts but nothing major for sure and didnt get though the foam or the duel box top.

Opening it up was like christmas day! That iconic pink blanket and a rising heart rate when i saw her "poking" through it!
The neck had pushed up into the foam at the top but only mearly dented it very slightly maybe a few cm at most.

ImageImageImage

I could resist no longer i removed the pink blanket and found the meat of the packaging so to speak. Funny how even without a head on i got a bit of anxiety going on but i had a job to do before i could unpackage her and i wanted to start from the little things and work up to the body.

Head first. I was impressed by it being fully wrapped twice with the packing foam AND encased with the plastic facemask. I was highly resisting touching the body at this point so touching the unwrapped head was my first experience. I've owned plenty of different types of toys before and the tpe used for the head was... different to the touch or maybe it was because i was holding a replica human head. I made a hamlet reference to my cat now tucked firmly into my computer chair and watching the process happen and carried on.

Worth noting at this point that once the head was unwrapped i got a nice big smell of the TPE i wouldnt call it fruity but more like something youd smell in a mechanics garage very strong at first but quickly went away and after maybe 30 minutes after the body was out of plastic not something i smell anymore without my nose right up on the skin and i'm pretty sure would be unnoticed once purfume goes on.

ImageImage

Accessories! Blonde curly wig check!

soft gloves, comb, eragatory, quick attach neck bolt, peak-a-boo bra and panties. Wait what! Bra and Panties the only bit of clothing for her i currently have is a set of bra and panties, BAH luck of the draw. I was hoping for a full outfit but what can you do. I guess she waits till sometime next week and gets an outfit or 2 of my choosing.

Continued...

Nethervortex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nethervortex »

Small stuff out of the way time to get to the meat and potatos. To get her out of the box i used a video posted by Rtechguy which i saved so i dont have a link to. Basically i stood her up removed the plastic trash bag and pink blanket from her. Opened the arms a bit and bear hugged out and sowly moved her to the floor to remove all the extra plastic around the arms and legs.

Once i got her fully out of the plastic, full disclosure i went on a full groping spree touching every little part. That tummy is awesome! And the defined thighs are fun to rub up and down. Boobs and nipples are great but its the little things that really rocked my socks.

Because i know someone will want to see it Ill post spread open photo but after she gets clothes im going to try and keep her photo shoots clean. I've always liked the tease more then seeing the nude body and bought her more for a companion then a sex doll anyway so enjoy the few shots you get now.

After playing with posing on the floor and watching a basic posing video for D4E it was time to try my hand a the first photoshoot. So lets go RP a little bit shall we.

Only been here for a few hours and she cranked the heat and was running around in her little boy shorts trying to distract me from watching my show and riling up the cat. But she eventually got settled in a started watching tv with me. Not one to want to miss the oppertunity to photo the pretty new roommate i took my camera out and got her by suprise.

Funny she went for the blanket and covered up the only thing covered first...

It's all fun and games until she gave me this look and i had to start a tickle fight not safe for the internet.

EDIT:
I think i fixed linking into full size imgur let me know if you cant see it. Not sure how to make it open into a new tab

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

She looks great Nethervortex! Thanks for posting the update. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more pictures :D

You might want to find some white eye shadow and apply it to her teeth so they show up better. That's what I use. Maybe someone else has a more permanent solution.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A lovely lady! :D welcome to the Forum! :whistle:

Nethervortex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nethervortex »

MonAmour wrote:She looks great Nethervortex! Thanks for posting the update. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more pictures :D

You might want to find some white eye shadow and apply it to her teeth so they show up better. That's what I use. Maybe someone else has a more permanent solution.
Thank you! You were also very right photos dont do these ladies justice when you can move around them in person and see from all angles! I'm sure ill have some more photos when her clothes come in next week. I think between now and then is a lot of make-up tutorials...

For the teeth, white eye shadow with a clear sealer and water based acrylic paint i saw recommended in another thread. I bought a basic eye shadow kit and it has a kinda off white in it but im not sure what a clear sealer is. I also bought the acrylic paint but im going to try the eye shadow first as the off white eye shadow looks a bit more life-like for teeth then pure bright white.

INFORMATIONS