www.freelovedollhouse.com

Meet Astrid (D4E Ariel doll review)

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Byakuya Kuciki

Meet Astrid (D4E Ariel doll review)

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

I meant to do this review earlier but I was busy with "other" things, so whatever, Im doing it now. I am not a photographer so you will have to excuse some of the poor quality photos. Also...my phone's camera is garbage...so....yeah

First I want to start this off by saying just how amazing it has been doing buisness with Don at Mon Amour Tojours. He went out of his way to answer all of my questions and helped me do some research on Ariel before I purchased her. His responses were always timely and informative and he always displayed patience and professionalism in all our dealings, even though I sent a miriad of emails containing countless questions :D Buying from him has been an absolute pleasure and I will defenitely be purchasing from him when my wallet allows me to afford another doll. I highly recommend him, if you were on the fence about purchasing from MAT then remove all doubt from your mind. I would also like to say that turn around time was fantastic, from the day I ordered her to the time she arrived at my door was two weeks, almost to the day. I cant say enough good things about Mon Amour Tojours, it truly was the best customer service I have ever experienced online.

Secondly I would like to thank WInterWarBro, who is another member on here, for helping me out with clothing my doll. He was good enough to send me an assortment of clothes for her, most of which fit her really well. I really appreciate it, thank you bro.

Now lets get into the review. I purchased a custom flight case for her which she shipped in. The flight case was wrapped in two cardboard boxes taped together. The boxes were beat up but the flight case was undamaged and is in perfect condition. The case is very sturdy and well made, it has locks on the side, wheels on the bottom, and several handles that make transporting her very easy. It is lined with a 3/4 to 1 inch black foam layer, there were foam blocks used to keep the arms and legs from shifting during shipping, as well as a memory foam block under her butt to keep it from going flat. I saved these as I will be using the case to transport her in the future.

I got her inside and opened her flight case to find her in mint condition and completely unharmed after her long flight. After removing the foam from around her, and the the white blanket that she was wrapped in, all I could do was gaze in awe at the perfection lying before me. These girls are absolutely gorgeous to behold and the pictures that you see online dont quite do them justice. She is about 4'7, which seems a little short since I am a 6'2 guy, but it really has not been an issue for me and I dont mind, I can however see how other people would object to it. Despite her short stature, she weighs about 60 pounds, I must say that all the posts on here talking about how dolls get heavy fast, are no joke; I am so happy I made the choice I did because I do not think that I would want to deal with a doll heavier than 60 pounds. In her flight case she weighs probably more like 80 pounds; needless to say, getting her inside was a workout.

I got her with the upgraded skeleton, standing feet option, pink skin, solid breasts, pink 4cm aereolas, pink labia, brown eyes, and hairstyle number 2. Her craftsmanship is breathtaking, flawlessly stunning, no blemishes or seams whatsoever that I can see. The upgraded skeleton is really nice and you can immediately see the added range of motion that it provides, particularly in the knee department. Standing feet is a must have in my opinion and pretty self explanitory. I would like to say real quick that the pink skin is an absolutely perfect shade in my honest opinion, after seeing it in person I am very happy that I made that choice. I was initially debating between the Pink and the White skin options, but after seeing the pink I feel that the white option would have been just a little too pale for my tastes. The pink is pale, but it has enough "pink" pigment to feel a little more natural and a little less synthetic. There was a light TPE aroma that accompanied her, it has all but faded at this point, I have to admit that it was not nearly as strong as I had expected. After about 3 washes with a warm water/hand soap solution the smell diminished considerably. I proceeded to give her a generous powdering with cornstarch and then let her rest for a little.

The first night was absolutely incredible and everything that I wanted. (Something that kind of surprised me, in a good way and something I wanted to note, is that she had a haimen. I was not aware of this originally but found it when I was washing her.) She has an extremely sensual body with absolutely incredible thighs and an amazing ass that just begs to be squeezed and fondled. Her breasts are also quite juicy, firm and perky, but still quite bouncy and jiggly in all the good ways. In terms of sexual satisfaction, for me, I would go ahead and give her top marks. She has tight but not uncomfortable love holes that are nicely textured. (note: I have not tried out her oral option, and do not plan on doing so, as it messes up her makeup and in general feels disrespectful somehow. Thats obviously just my opinion) So far we have tried quite a few positions and she performs all admirably. I have not tried cowgirl yet, but we are working up to it ;) Doggie stlye is absolutely incredible, and probably feels the most real, as her ass literally just bounces off your hips and creates a really nice rythm. I would like to note that missionary is not nearly as awkward with her as i thought it might be. By arching her back and tilting her head backwards a little bit, you can compensate for short stature, thereby making it possible to kiss her and have access to her luscious breasts without being uncomfortable. Snuggling with her is also amazing, spooning is our favorite sleeping position as it keeps her hands safely folded in her lap, and I get her sweet ass pressing against my pelvis, its a win win. XD

Now I have seen several posts from several different people on here talking about how this doll looks a little too young for them. I can kind of see where they are coming from. I counteracted this by getting her with brown eyes as I feel that darker eyes often seem to give a more mature complexion, maybe its just me. Anyway, after washing and powdering her i did her makeup. Just a simple aditition of darkening her eyeliner a little (LITTLE) bit, and adding red lipstick (applied with a brush), a small amount of blush, and a little contouring, she looked quite a bit older and very much like a gorgeous woman. Makeup can do a lot for these girls, and it really helps sell the illusion quite a bit. Thankfully I took cosmotolligy in high school so im not horrible at makeup and can do a half way decent job. When it comes to makeup the honest truth is that less is more, it only takes a little bit of color to make a world of difference; if you apply it gently, carefully, and blend well your girl should be looking fantastic in no time.

Well, I think thats about all I have to say for now. I absolutely love this doll and do not regret my purchase even the slightest. Shes been a ton of fun so far and im defenitely looking forward to spending more time with her in the future. I feel myself having a more positive attitude toward life and the people around me, knowing that I have a beautiful girl waiting for me at home. She has brought me a lot of peace and released a lot of tension that I had felt building up from work and some of the people around me. Overall just an amazingly theraputic experience. Anway, thats enough rambling for one day. XD
Attachments
Open Case showing the foam blocks I saved.
Open Case showing the foam blocks I saved.
IMG_20190122_170209.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1685 times
Her Flight Case
Her Flight Case
IMG_20190122_170156.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1685 times
Astrid looking very sexy and inviting in her dress.
Astrid looking very sexy and inviting in her dress.
IMG_20190119_182610.jpg (955.32 KiB) Viewed 1685 times
After redoing her makeup to achieve a more mature look.
After redoing her makeup to achieve a more mature look.
IMG_20190119_182626.jpg (880.22 KiB) Viewed 1685 times
IMG_20190117_152610.jpg
IMG_20190117_152610.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 1685 times
Astrid right out of the box
Astrid right out of the box
IMG_20190117_152549.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1685 times
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Ranmamale

Re: Meet Astrid (D4E Ariel doll review)

Post by Ranmamale »

The Ariel dolls really are stunning. Every time I see her I want her more and more. Definitely going to be my next doll purchase. I'm really digging the flight case too. I'm always skeptical about dolls being shipped in cardboard boxes. Granted most don't have any issues, that would be my luck. Plus it's a great way for worry free storage. Anyway grats on receiving Astrid in perfect health.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Thank you for the great review! It was my pleasure introducing you to Astrid. With such a detailed, and some what erotic, review I just might have to put a Piper doll next on my list! I have two DH dolls and both are amazing. It's great that you find Astrid amazing as well.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Doll-forever
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll-forever »

Thanks to Byakuya Kuciki to purchase Piper Doll Ariel and for the review.
Thank you very much to "Mon amour toujours" for sell our products, its so good reseller ;)
You can also follow-us on TDF Forum.

Doll-forever team.

fordick89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fordick89 »

Thanks for the detailed review. She is definitely one of my favorites and will one day be my first 'full' size doll

KamiTheWhiteWolf

Post by KamiTheWhiteWolf »

Thanks for this amazingly detailed review, and letting us hear the more personal and therapeutic side of things.
Ariel is now 100% my next purchase and you have taken all doubt out of my mind.
If you get the chance, more pictures please! Thanks a bunch and hope you enjoy her.

INFORMATIONS