www.the-doll-house.com

The UK National Crime Agency and The-Doll-House Case Dropped

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The UK National Crime Agency and The-Doll-House Case Dro

Post by Arthur1960 »

That sounds like an excellent idea Phil, good luck with it, the present situation is far from ideal, having dolls seized on the whim of some customs official and then released months later. Anything that chips away at the daft preconceptions of the media etc can only be a force for good!

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

:thumbs_up:
Thanks for all you do,great idea :thumbs_up:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is excellent - and then any customer buying through the affiliated vendors would likewise be protected.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mr Mineral
Former Member

Post by Mr Mineral »

This sounds like it would be a beneficial idea, you also mention the a changing opinion from the media and i agree it would be nice to just have them more socially accepted really.

- Mr Mineral
"It's easier to find someone for lunch, than it is for love." Alice Cooper

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Arthur1960 wrote:That sounds like an excellent idea Phil, good luck with it, the present situation is far from ideal, having dolls seized on the whim of some customs official and then released months later. Anything that chips away at the daft preconceptions of the media etc can only be a force for good!
At the risk of tempting fate I think they may be losing interest in us somewhat. Tracking showed my latest arrival cleared customs at East Midlands in 90 minutes and on arrival I could see the box had definitely not been opened for inspection.

Maybe the "threat" of plastic dolls is now of lesser importance to them?

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi nicvncnt,

I do hope so, but they have set the precedent that they can do as they wish with our imports, and we will do nothing about it.
This would allow us to argue the point back to them, should they arbitrarily decide to seize a doll.

If we have standards in place, that they agree to, (if we can get them to do this) then we have more than a solid legal case against the authorities.
Also, it will look like we made the responsible move before the government, and as such cannot be the potential P**dophiles that the media and authorities assume that we are.

Just my £0.02 worth.
I'm willing to debate any potential areas that I haven't mentioned, to see if this is a viable idea thus far.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi nicvncnt, actually I had a similar experience with my last delivery of a WM166C in December. Tracking showed her going through customs within an hour and on arrival there was border force tape but I'm guessing they just took a quick peak as there was no evidence that the contents had been disturbed at all. Maybe they are beginning to realise that our synthetic ladies pose no harm to society, aside from keeping us doll owners out of trouble and very happy!

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

The-Doll-House wrote:Hi nicvncnt,

I do hope so, but they have set the precedent that they can do as they wish with our imports, and we will do nothing about it.
This would allow us to argue the point back to them, should they arbitrarily decide to seize a doll.

If we have standards in place, that they agree to, (if we can get them to do this) then we have more than a solid legal case against the authorities.
Also, it will look like we made the responsible move before the government, and as such cannot be the potential P**dophiles that the media and authorities assume that we are.

Just my £0.02 worth.
I'm willing to debate any potential areas that I haven't mentioned, to see if this is a viable idea thus far.
I see all this as progress of a sort. Should the media revisit / recycle this issue in future (as I'm sure they will) you are now in a position to show that you have gone out of your way to seek guidance from the authorities on what is and is not acceptable, and to demonstrate how unhelpful and evasive they have been in response.

My guess is it will be some time before they get round to looking at sex dolls again what with their more urgent need to ban sugary drinks / bacon / red meat etc. :roll:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

We took the import of your dolls with my SinoDoll delay to the top and I think that made a difference.

Upon the complaint being processed they responded with a load of bullshit whitewash blaming Fedex whereas at the time it was quite apparent that BF were leading a farce. Behind the scenes having taken it to the top and forced them to go through a complaint process I'm sure questions will have been asked and there might have been movement behind the scenes.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

Good idea. Costums should focus more on drugs and weapons. And we get our dolls faster with less pain.
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

sdl44

Post by sdl44 »

You could also ask manufacturers to put a couple of A4 images in the box that are seen first by customs.

If customs open the box and are thinking to stop child like dolls then that's what they will look for.

If they opened the box and see a picture like the one below, that's what they will look for.

HRHuffinpuff

Post by HRHuffinpuff »

Starting a group to protect doll importers sounds like a fantastic idea. I however, do not agree with any "policing" of dolls based on physical characteristics. Lots of inanimate objects can be used for "perverted" sexual practices. If a guy goes into a hospital emergency room with a shampoo bottle wedged up his rectum, should we outlaw shampoo imports due to the few "homosexual masturbators" who use them for anal play?

Lets look at reborns for a moment (https://www.reborns.com/). These harmless baby dolls (typically vinyl) are used by all kinds of customers. Several types are equipped with easily modified stuffed fabric bodies. There is the potential for a person to buy one and have it shipped through customs, modify it, and use it for sex. The potential for misuse is very small, and the "crime" is victimless (unless the moral charges against masturbation are observed). To make things more confusing, several aftermarket body mods can be ordered to give greater realism to the body of the doll, including butt "plates" so that the owner can add a realistic ass to the doll.

I hate slippery slopes, especially ones that will criminalize non-harmful behaviors.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

I understand the thinking behind it, but to put a long thinking process with different aspects short: I just feel it gives the people a huge argument to outlaw all dolls if they can say "look, even people that like and sell dolls think dolls are wrong and outlaw themself dolls".

HRHuffinpuff

Post by HRHuffinpuff »

dxc wrote:I understand the thinking behind it, but to put a long thinking process with different aspects short: I just feel it gives the people a huge argument to outlaw all dolls if they can say "look, even people that like and sell dolls think dolls are wrong and outlaw themself dolls".
If the organization black lists every importer of underage looking dolls then I will support this. Every cheap plastic "under 18 appearing" doll sold by toy stores needs to be identified and banned from import.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi dxc,

The alternative, is to simply be at the whim of the UK authorities, who will in time gradually reduce the range of dolls that do not get seized upon import, to anything above 170cm in height.
I understand where you are coming from, that they are just dolls, nothing more, and should be viewed as such.
We are not in that place in the UK. We do not have a constitution that reveres freedom above all else.
So (I believe) that we do need to (at least) be seen, being the responsible people that we know ourselves to be, and not the closet p**dophiles that the media believe us to be.

I am trying to apply some interim (albeit agreed) legislation with the UK authorities, until the UK houses of Commons, and Lords, agree on some official UK legislation regarding dolls.
With this we can have the UK authorities agree on what we all believe to be acceptable, and not acceptable, so that it does not keep being an expensive game of chance, when a doll is imported into the UK.
I do agree with your sentiments, but we do need to be realistic in what we can expect from the UK authorities, until they receive the Mandate (UK Law) on how to perform the importation service.

FAO HRHuffinpuff,

I agree with you too - that any (sexual) interaction with a doll is essentially masturbation, and should be viewed as such.
However, we do have the UK authorities virtue signalling on such a massive scale, that they are bordering on Orwellian "Thought Police" and interpreting what they perceive people to think, as actually something to be offended by, and therefore a hate crime.
1984 is with us now, and as prosections have shown us, are being enacted in today's society.

I understand and appreciate the concept of "The Slippery Slope", but we are already sliding into societal darkness, and we must do something about it. Hence my reasoning for policing the industry ourselves - and I don't think that anyone in TDF is in any way extolling the virtues of child dolls for any adult purposes at all. So we are, in effect already here, in a position where we do not permit this in the world's repository of doll information (TDF,) so we just need to take the next step and give it some official seal (with UK authority backing) so people need not feel any worry when they purchase a doll.

Again, just my £0.02 worth, but am open to all debate.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

INFORMATIONS