www.the-doll-house.com

Meet Lynne, my WM153 #85

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet Lynne, my WM153 #85

Post by Muninn »

Phil_02 wrote:She's adorable!!! :-)
Lynne says thank you for the compliments!

As I've been away from home over the festive season, I haven't had chance to take any more photos. However I have plans and ideas for some fresh shoots in the next month or two. As it is nearly a full year since she arrived at my house, it's been a good time to reflect on some of the old photoshoots that I've done over the past year with Lynne - last night I recalled the one of her in the fishnet Dress, which was very difficult to do without, erm, distractions :whistle: These pictures were around the time I had experimented with giving her a nice bush of pubic hair, though Lynne wasn't keen on going fully public with the pubic!

Here's my favourite one in the set, the others can be viewed in the link above, or in the doll album in my sig. Enjoy! :)
fishnet09.jpg
fishnet09.jpg (4.08 MiB) Viewed 3185 times
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Whilst we were doing photos for an entirely different shoot, I thought that it might be worth practising putting Lynne into different poses. I know a lot of people struggle with getting their dolls to "look right", but a tip I picked up was to look at photos of real people, and see how they are posed, and how best to photograph that particular pose. I've decided to post them here, as there wasn't really enough to warrant an "Eye Candy" thread of its own.

I only really managed one standing pose (with some variations), and one on the bed (for now) - sadly her leg joints are working quite loose now, so it is a challenge to pose her beyond a standard standing position, or leaning on something. However, there's way around this, which you won't see in the shot. These are the good ones, and yes, Lynne's decided she is now cool with topless shots!
IMG_1297e.jpg
IMG_1297e.jpg (4.05 MiB) Viewed 3129 times
IMG_1299e.jpg
IMG_1299e.jpg (3.25 MiB) Viewed 3129 times
IMG_1302e.jpg
IMG_1302e.jpg (4.02 MiB) Viewed 3129 times
My personal favourite....
IMG_1303e.jpg
IMG_1303e.jpg (3.54 MiB) Viewed 3129 times
Final photo of the set - she bares (nearly) all!
IMG_1310e.jpg
IMG_1310e.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 3129 times
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hey, nicely done, Lynne does indeed look very natural in those poses. The ones with her leaning on the chest of drawers are particularly good! I shall probably be trying something similar with one of my gals now!

Alexandra
Doll
Doll
Location: Living at EBF's place, with Julie and the Ishino twins

Post by Alexandra »

That is a very good photoshoot :thumbs_up: Nice posing :thumbs_up: And dignified too :thumbs_up:
How I ended up here.
I have a Doll Album. There is also a thread of me, where pictures and stories of me can be found. And not to forget the thread where pictures and stories of my roommates and me are posted.

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hey, nicely done, Lynne does indeed look very natural in those poses. The ones with her leaning on the chest of drawers are particularly good! I shall probably be trying something similar with one of my gals now!
Thank you - it's quite fun to experiment and try to replicate different poses. Experience Tip: Do check whatever she has her foot on will handle the sideways forces. I had to put an iron weight on there to stop her doing the splits!

Got a couple more ideas to try out next.
(They/Them)

Lynne
Doll
Doll

Post by Lynne »

Alexandra wrote:That is a very good photoshoot :thumbs_up: Nice posing :thumbs_up: And dignified too :thumbs_up:
Thank you, Alexa! I prefer the dignified way of doing it, I have my boundaries (sometimes) :wink:
Lyngheiður Tórsdóttir - part Viking Warrior, part English rose.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere" - Carl Sagan

"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams" - Arthur O'Shaughnessy (and Willy Wonka!)

Have a look at my Doll Album! Also I'm now on Instagram!

Lynne
Doll
Doll

Post by Lynne »

Sofos wrote::whistle:

Looking god there Lynne :D :mrgreen:
Tack så mycket, Sofos! :)

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere" - Carl Sagan

"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams" - Arthur O'Shaughnessy (and Willy Wonka!)

Ophelia Oppenheimer
Doll
Doll

Post by Ophelia Oppenheimer »

OMG Lynne you are so on point! We are having a pigtails craze over here and I see you looking AMAZING in yours.

Beautiful indeed!
All the best,
O2
LaDollyVita wrote: I've come to believe Salem is a journey, not a destination.

Lynne
Doll
Doll

Post by Lynne »

Ophelia Oppenheimer wrote:OMG Lynne you are so on point! We are having a pigtails craze over here and I see you looking AMAZING in yours.
I'm on point? Ooh, that doesn't happen very often for me :D Thank you for the compliment though, I'm going to head on over and see how your pigtails are looking!

idontknow
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by idontknow »

Very nice! <3

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Here's another pose that I managed to get Lynne into for a shoot that I'm just finishing off. This one I'll put into the "horrendously difficult" category on the grounds that it took about 15 minutes to get her loose knees/hips into a position where she wouldn't tip over! Needed to rest before shooting anything, but dare not leave her side in case the cat came in the room and brushed against her 8O

So I made the most of her while she was in this position - I got the photo I needed for the shoot, but here's a few others that I may as well post up. Her left hand placement was rather annoying, but can't do much about that - she's without finger wires in that hand for the moment, so gravity wants to point them down all the time. Not that anyone's looking at the fingers...
IMG_1315e.jpg
IMG_1315e.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 3018 times
Then - I realised - there was a continuity error! She was supposed to be putting on the pink panties, not the black ones! How I managed to correct this issue without either of us in a crumpled heap on the floor, I don't know.
IMG_1323e.jpg
IMG_1323e.jpg (4.32 MiB) Viewed 3018 times
&quot;What are you looking at?&quot;
"What are you looking at?"
IMG_1330e.jpg (3.2 MiB) Viewed 3018 times
(They/Them)

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Muninn wrote:Here's another pose that I managed to get Lynne into for a shoot that I'm just finishing off. This one I'll put into the "horrendously difficult" category on the grounds that it took about 15 minutes to get her loose knees/hips into a position where she wouldn't tip over!
If she has loose knees my then that pose is brilliant my friend. I have a few with loose knees and wont even bother trying to stand them up so plaudits to you for making it happen! From the looks of the photos it was well worth it. :)
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Endless War wrote:
Muninn wrote:Here's another pose that I managed to get Lynne into for a shoot that I'm just finishing off. This one I'll put into the "horrendously difficult" category on the grounds that it took about 15 minutes to get her loose knees/hips into a position where she wouldn't tip over!
If she has loose knees my then that pose is brilliant my friend. I have a few with loose knees and wont even bother trying to stand them up so plaudits to you for making it happen! From the looks of the photos it was well worth it. :)
It was definitely worth it in my opinion, thank you. The big problem is making sure the knees are locked - once that happens the hips and the rest of her stays put to an extent. They're really loose, to the point where if I put some shoes on her in a seated position, she can't hold her lower leg up.

I'm seriously considering doing some keyhole surgery on the knees (if it is possible) and getting them tightened up again. I want to make sure I'm good with sealing "wounds" first, so will get practice on her hands first. I'm looking at one of those Hot Air Rework Stations as my skills with a (seriously crap) soldering iron are lacking. It'll help with tidying up a lot of the blemishes and poke holes on the hands too. Someone tipped me off on a reasonably priced one on eBay.

I really enjoy the photography side of having a doll, so it's a little sad and frustrating when I can't do with her so much. She will stand again.
(They/Them)

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Lynne was busy in the garden today. While I went out to get some compost and some climbing plants to grow up the side of the garage, she got busy planting some potato seeds and tidying up the clematis that has just sprung back into life again:
IMG_1465e.jpg
IMG_1465e.jpg (3.47 MiB) Viewed 2851 times
IMG_1471e.JPG
IMG_1471e.JPG (2.5 MiB) Viewed 2851 times
IMG_1472e.jpg
IMG_1472e.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 2851 times
IMG_1477e.jpg
IMG_1477e.jpg (3.28 MiB) Viewed 2851 times
IMG_1482e.jpg
IMG_1482e.jpg (4.72 MiB) Viewed 2851 times
Now I have to pass over my credit card as a reward for the help! 8O
(They/Them)

INFORMATIONS