www.sm-doll.com

A seeker, Xing Guang, arrived

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Rick9191

A seeker, Xing Guang, arrived

Post by Rick9191 »

A different kind of review/intro. I'm assuming (I'm already an ass. Can't make it worse) dear reader you know what cardboard boxes look like. Packing foam and wrap. Blah blah blah. And pretty much all makers send the same goodies and lingerie so figuring you also don't need pics of those. But before I begin and let the lass speak for herself.

A VERY BIG SHOUT OUT TO HOW GREAT STAR from SM WAS TO DEAL WITH.

So, I call her a seeker because she's seeking. She has also explained that Xing Guang translates to Star Light for laowai's. I guessed wrong that laowai meant; good looking, super hot man. She shook her head and said "Nope. Just means old foreigner. You give me water." Then she walked away and sat in a room I'm currently renovating. Typical pushy woman.
I'll let her continue..

I have travelled far in search of my twin half sister. Silly old man said that was impossible. I said Yes possible. First time laowai real quick. Second time. Slower more drawn out. Half sister first time. Ugly round ears. Me? Second time nice beautiful ears more drawn out. Fuller satisfying lips. See me second time. Much better. But even ugly, I still worry. Her energy was here I can feel it. But I will sit and quench my thirst first.
Intro001.JPG
Intro001.JPG (131.52 KiB) Viewed 2778 times
Intro002.JPG
Intro002.JPG (156.82 KiB) Viewed 2778 times
I rested. Then silly old man wanted me to hold a ladder not moving. Strange people here. I move he breathes heavy. Me moving not him. Why he get out of breath? In my 100 years living, I never see such foolishness.
intro003.JPG
intro003.JPG (168.54 KiB) Viewed 2778 times
He says "Oh no a spider up your dress. Raise it!"
intro006.JPG
intro006.JPG (140.41 KiB) Viewed 2778 times
I tell him I don't feel no spider. He says "It went around front. You better look."
intro007.JPG
intro007.JPG (138.87 KiB) Viewed 2778 times
I Holler "You fool. There is no spider. Look silly man. None down here either." I show him what all man want to see.
intro008.JPG
intro008.JPG (144.32 KiB) Viewed 2778 times
intro009.JPG
intro009.JPG (159.18 KiB) Viewed 2778 times
Then I tell him, to tell me where my twin half sister is or to go away. He says something called a Gubnint came. They did a drafting thing. I don't what that is. And sent her to a place called Space Force where she is being turned into a cadet. I screamed for him to leave me be for I needed to rest before I seek a magic to counter this turning. Even ugly I will not let my twin half sister be turned into a cadet creature. Though it might improve her looks with those ugly round ears of hers.

Hope you enjoyed.
She arrived in pristine condition.
SM's yellow I consider more a light tan than an alternative to what most call "natural" skin tone.
SM doesn't have a "natural tone and they default to yellow. Don't get me wrong the color has definitely grown on me in the past couple of days (she arrived late Thursday). Just a heads up it's not your typical "natural". It's close (I do have "natural" colored dolls to compare her to) It's just slightly on the tanner side.
And I ordered her with the regular, what I call Katie head and the elf head. The Elf head is really a bit large for her and the body is not made for the elfs head. There's a gap around the circumference where head/body meet.
Keep in mind. This body is not the standard elf's body you'll see in images of the 136 Elf floating around here.
So the bottom line is I give the doll a 9.5 out of 10. There was a slight issue with one of the heads but Star resolved the issue before it even became an issue.
But when it comes to customer service. SM gets an 11 out of 10. Star was on top of the deal from the git go until the wee lass arrived at my door saying crazy stuff about a twin half sister.

Even though I hadn't been dealing with Jack. He also reached out multiple times to insure all was going smoothly and to check in with me. I really got the feeling that SM cared. Not just about the sale but about the customer also.

So now it's time to post and let this laowai's fingers rest because I hate typing. I'm a hunt and peck typist.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A seeker, Xing Guang, arrived

Post by maddmatter70 »

hey!! where are the cardboard box and bubble wrap pics?!?? J/k good looking doll!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Rick9191 wrote:A different kind of review/intro. I'm assuming (I'm already an ass. Can't make it worse) dear reader you know what cardboard boxes look like. Packing foam and wrap. Blah blah blah. And pretty much all makers send the same goodies and lingerie so figuring you also don't need pics of those. But before I begin and let the lass speak for herself.

A VERY BIG SHOUT OUT TO HOW GREAT STAR from SM WAS TO DEAL WITH.

So, I call her a seeker because she's seeking. She has also explained that Xing Guang translates to Star Light for laowai's. I guessed wrong that laowai meant; good looking, super hot man. She shook her head and said "Nope. Just means old foreigner. You give me water." Then she walked away and sat in a room I'm currently renovating. Typical pushy woman.
I'll let her continue..

I have travelled far in search of my twin half sister. Silly old man said that was impossible. I said Yes possible. First time laowai real quick. Second time. Slower more drawn out. Half sister first time. Ugly round ears. Me? Second time nice beautiful ears more drawn out. Fuller satisfying lips. See me second time. Much better. But even ugly, I still worry. Her energy was here I can feel it. But I will sit and quench my thirst first.
Intro001.JPG
Intro002.JPG
I rested. Then silly old man wanted me to hold a ladder not moving. Strange people here. I move he breathes heavy. Me moving not him. Why he get out of breath? In my 100 years living, I never see such foolishness.
intro003.JPG
He says "Oh no a spider up your dress. Raise it!"
intro006.JPG
I tell him I don't feel no spider. He says "It went around front. You better look."
intro007.JPG
I Holler "You fool. There is no spider. Look silly man. None down here either." I show him what all man want to see.
intro008.JPG
intro009.JPG
Then I tell him, to tell me where my twin half sister is or to go away. He says something called a Gubnint came. They did a drafting thing. I don't what that is. And sent her to a place called Space Force where she is being turned into a cadet. I screamed for him to leave me be for I needed to rest before I seek a magic to counter this turning. Even ugly I will not let my twin half sister be turned into a cadet creature. Though it might improve her looks with those ugly round ears of hers.

Hope you enjoyed.
She arrived in pristine condition.
SM's yellow I consider more a light tan than an alternative to what most call "natural" skin tone.
SM doesn't have a "natural tone and they default to yellow. Don't get me wrong the color has definitely grown on me in the past couple of days (she arrived late Thursday). Just a heads up it's not your typical "natural". It's close (I do have "natural" colored dolls to compare her to) It's just slightly on the tanner side.
And I ordered her with the regular, what I call Katie head and the elf head. The Elf head is really a bit large for her and the body is not made for the elfs head. There's a gap around the circumference where head/body meet.
Keep in mind. This body is not the standard elf's body you'll see in images of the 136 Elf floating around here.
So the bottom line is I give the doll a 9.5 out of 10. There was a slight issue with one of the heads but Star resolved the issue before it even became an issue.
But when it comes to customer service. SM gets an 11 out of 10. Star was on top of the deal from the git go until the wee lass arrived at my door saying crazy stuff about a twin half sister.

Even though I hadn't been dealing with Jack. He also reached out multiple times to insure all was going smoothly and to check in with me. I really got the feeling that SM cared. Not just about the sale but about the customer also.

So now it's time to post and let this laowai's fingers rest because I hate typing. I'm a hunt and peck typist.
Hi Rick. Thank you very much for that wonderful feedback. Thank you for sharing so many beautiful photos. We will regard your encouragement as our driving force. Best wishes!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

maddmatter70 wrote:hey!! where are the cardboard box and bubble wrap pics?!?? J/k good looking doll!
Guys are all the same. All say the same thing; "C'mon man. Show us her box".

She's the second from the bottom. Packing materials have already been recycled.
The boxes will be also after I finish making their crates for them.
theboxes.JPG
theboxes.JPG (129.83 KiB) Viewed 2696 times
And what sold me on her. That inner thigh channel and the hips to butt to waist line. I'll endeavor to get better pics. I'm a bum. Not a photographer. LOL
TheReason.JPG
TheReason.JPG (110.56 KiB) Viewed 2696 times

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

I think the head size is not too big at all, seems to fit the doll perfectly. I've seen a LOT of doll pics on TDF which I immediately notice the head is waaay too big for the body. This doll is very charming. I'm not even sure if I would have sex with this one, just have her around as a prop..... :whistle:

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

james 1966 wrote:I think the head size is not too big at all, seems to fit the doll perfectly. I've seen a LOT of doll pics on TDF which I immediately notice the head is waaay too big for the body. This doll is very charming. I'm not even sure if I would have sex with this one, just have her around as a prop..... :whistle:
Hello, if you are interested in this doll, please contact me :D
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Rick9191 wrote:
maddmatter70 wrote:hey!! where are the cardboard box and bubble wrap pics?!?? J/k good looking doll!

theboxes.JPG
And what sold me on her. That inner thigh channel and the hips to butt to waist line. I'll endeavor to get better pics. I'm a bum. Not a photographer. LOL
TheReason.JPG
Nice boxes!!! Hubba hubba! :haha4:

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

maddmatter70 wrote: Nice boxes!!! Hubba hubba! :haha4:
Just snuck in on her while she naps. She's so upset over her twin half sister I think she's loosing her mind. Hell, loosing her whole head over it. :) Snapped a quick one of the perkies. Will go for the gold later. LOL
boobies.JPG
boobies.JPG (91.02 KiB) Viewed 2620 times

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

james 1966 wrote:I think the head size is not too big at all, seems to fit the doll perfectly. I've seen a LOT of doll pics on TDF which I immediately notice the head is waaay too big for the body. This doll is very charming. I'm not even sure if I would have sex with this one, just have her around as a prop..... :whistle:
A prop. Yes a prop. Exactly my thoughts. :drinking: :whistle:
LOL
It fits visually And with the wigs, it covers where the neck/head meet which is where the gap is. I'm finding out with frontal and side photos to be careful not to get the gap and weird shadow effects. Not a big deal. Each doll has their own unique quirks about them. I'm just not into huge mammaries, so elected for a different body than the one designed for the head. Otherwise known as the 136 Elf.

I do have shorter M16 bolts also. I'll try later to mitigate the effects with lowering the head. The bolts that come with her are pretty long. Which in turn keeps the head higher on her neck. I'll mess with her. Well for photos in a purely platonic fashion of course. :roll:

Schmendrik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Schmendrik »

Rick9191 wrote:

theboxes.JPG
TheReason.JPG
Is this? - yes- it is! :glou:
... waiting 4 a-cup of coffee

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Schmendrik wrote: Is this? - yes- it is! :glou:
All that and then some. :D A picture may paint a thousand words. Up close and personal fills galleries and libraries. :angel:

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello, Rick!
Rick wrote:"Oh no a spider up your dress. Raise it!"
She fell for it ^.~

I like Xing Guang's arrival story!
She is very beautiful and I like her pretty eyes and nice hair!
Xing Guang is a small gemstone (^_^)/

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Taeyeon wrote:Hello, Rick!
She fell for it ^.~

TaeYeon
Hello, are you interested in her? You can contact me! :wink:
Star

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Taeyeon wrote:Hello, Rick!
She fell for it ^.~

TaeYeon
Thank you very much. Sadly right after these opening pics I injured my knee pretty badly and have been on real limited mobility. And moving and posing dolls ain't easy LOL Even the small one's. She is an adorable lass and I think her half twin sister is scheduled to make a showing pretty soon also. :) So hopefully her adventures can continue soon. And I have a tutor moving in to help since she is stubborn. Speaks lousy chinese and worse english. That what happens when you run the roots as she calls it. Haven't quite figured out what she means. :)

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

Nice story. Looking forward to seeing more of her and the twin!
My first doll purchase - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=116994

INFORMATIONS