realsexdoll.com

TO WRITE OFF OR NOT TO WRITE OFF - IS THE QUESTION ??????

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

TO WRITE OFF OR NOT TO WRITE OFF - IS THE QUESTION ??????

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Okay so Herr Shakespeare, wasn't mentioning of inflata-babes back-in the day, but - :thumbs_up:

The idea has the same meaning for my wonderful inflata - babe "Kimmi Luvcock" a phan favorite of many here at TDF and the world over - and of course me - :mrgreen:

A little background if I may - Kimmi is a NANMA - NMC; made in Hong Kong and imported by Extravaganza Imports of the U.K. and is a high end air babe or as I call them a Legacy air babe

I got my Kimmi in Jolly ole England and she's been with the inflata gang for just over 3 years - with narry an issue - :angel:

Then catastrophe struck - Kimmi literally popped - and blew down instantly - 8O

At first I thought her air valve has popped open - as I could not find a hole/ torn seam/ or other obvious puncture & I never over - inflate any air babe but Kimmi had a major issue

What occurred to Kimmi was a major failure of her seam and her vinyl skin under her Booty/ Ass insert - which is sealed

So I had to remove the glued in booty insert and found the issue right away - the insert is made of TPE and to protect the dolls skin from this material the factory surrounds the insert in a plastic bag type material - but - my Kimmi lacked this protection - and yup - the TPE after years reacted with her skin in and around her seam - and it literally tore thru 10CM long by 5CM - total loss and the area effected was even larger in circumference

Normally this would be a total write off the doll - as her ass insert could not be reattached properly and the main seam was gone by over 10CM - I sat on this issue trying to come up with solutions to repair - but every attempt failed

Kimmi is currently out of production - worse still is this design of air doll is rapidly disappearing world-wide with only the value & mid range remaining - so for me to write off Kimmi means "No More" period of one of the most beautiful air babes ever

So - Kimmi will fight on for another day

I removed all the effected vinyl skin from the main seam 15 CM around - so that all the TPE effected material was removed not to spread any more - this of course meant no more ass insert I then crafted a huge patch to cover this whole area externally - leavening the blown main seam inside her ass as is - destroyed and with the effected material removed she would keep her sweat round booty but would be completely sealed - like all repairs especially of this scope - this wasn't a one night project rather it took a week to complete allowing each step to dry fully - but the results are that Kimmi is saved from total destruction - granted at only 50% capability, but that is better than none

Ok, enough words - see what I did below
Attachments
Kimmi Luv 02 - Copy.jpg
Kimmi Luv 02 - Copy.jpg (71.49 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
Kimmi Luv 04 - Copy.jpg
Kimmi Luv 04 - Copy.jpg (57.71 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
Kimmi Luv 05 - Copy.jpg
Kimmi Luv 05 - Copy.jpg (49.94 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
Kimmi Luv 06 - Copy.jpg
Kimmi Luv 06 - Copy.jpg (63.29 KiB) Viewed 3669 times

vinylmaster13

Re: TO WRITE OFF OR NOT TO WRITE OFF - IS THE QUESTION ?????

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Ouch!!! Poor Kimmi , but doc Yorktown made it right and the patient is still alive . Good job :thumbs_up: . Beers :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: Pd. my Cayenne's insert is unglued and , I covered it with a non talc powdered femidom( no lubricant at all) to make it easier to allocate inside her and , the plastic tunnel is starting to harden ..... so , I am gonna suffer the same trouble :cry: .

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

8)

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Dang Yorktown you are the Scotty of Air babe repair. :glou:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks for the awesome posts - :thumbs_up:

Gracia VM13 - in my “Kimmi L” the factory forgot to instal TPE Shield and because of it the TPE completely damaged the vinyl skin - keep that in mind when storing dolls - protect dolls from TPE parts

With these dolls rapidly disappearing - saving Kimmi was a must

Thanks TJ - :thumbs_up:

I sorta kinda think of myself more like the professor from back to the future

Great Scott - :mrgreen:

sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexdolltester »

good ass. good girl . but the bonding quality is not the best

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

When mentioning bonding, I agree

In that when NMC re-started; after the factory fire some years past, the bonding of the TPE Inserts was so/ so - with many falling out with little effort

The latest issues that I have purchased have not displayed this issue - so the inserts are well glued in

Now in my Kimmi's case - she was made before the fire - and was well built, but as seen; quality at the factory was not up to par - and the root cause of Kimmi's failure was the lack of a TPE shield around the insert

Ya never know what yer going to get - :mrgreen:

In Kimmi's case - she will be around for years to come - unless they also forgot to protect the pussy insert for the TPE material - hopefully in my Kimmi's case she will only be 50% short - :P

set track

Post by set track »

that is good news - its nice to see Kimmy's Hemorrhoids have had the good Docs treatment :mrgreen:
preserve the past for the future , store in plain cotton duvet cover , inflated (not hard).

ST .

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I've done similar patches on airbabes before also.

But Kimmi is still available in the UK.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Poor Kimmi. Kimmi is unique doll, very nice and real and her body seems to be absolutly optimal for nice times in the bed (both sexual and non-sexual :-) ). The problem is in the TPE inserts. The tpe and vinyl is in touch, wchich results in vinyl damage. The vinyl pipe inside the doll looses plasticizers and became brittle. The glue, which holds the insert is also bad for vinyl. This is big stupidity in the classic NMC dolls design. (Similar like glued seam between body and the head.) I think, Kimmi will be without original inserts happier.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks - magoruk - :thumbs_up:

Yes Kimmi is dreamy, and couldn’t let her go - so she remains inflated and ready for fun

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Good to see you are continuing your work! :D :thumbs_up: It's been a long time my friend! :whistle:

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

it's good to see that you were able to save her York, if it had happened to me a while back I would not have known what to do. this is why I like the forum, you learn from it! thanks for sharing your story, and glad that things have worked out. some of you guys really know what to do and how to handle disasters like this!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks - S66 - :thumbs_up:

Honestly I was really close to cutting my loss with "Kimmi" - the damage was huge - and making such huge patches was never my strong suit - and the fact the vinyl material damage was so wide spread internally - the idea of knocking out her ass insert came to me later - which meant she would be 50% capable - but still around - :mrgreen:

So when i proceeded it was with the thought if it didn't work out - I would have lots of spare vinyl for the future losses - but really hoped this scheme would work

The fix was so good that Kimmi is fully inflated and looses no air

I hate to part with air babes that are with me for years, as "Kimmi" had been around for several years with me, so in the end all worked out well - :thumbs_up:

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

yah, it sucks when you lose a girl that you are fond of.

INFORMATIONS