https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Adelea's minis!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Adelea's minis!

Post by adelea »

djcdoll wrote:Looks like your "mini" collection is not so mini now! :D
Love that new little sofa you got too, although you may need a bigger one now or perhaps get another plus a couple of armchairs too.
You're going to need a decent sized bed too, if you want to get them all cosy together! :mrgreen: :lol:
Funny you say that!

I've ordered some thin (1/4") foam sheets, and am going to have a go at "upholstering" the sofa I made myself.

I have also bought some more plywood, and was going to have a go at making a 1/6 scale version of my bed -- it'll end up being about 36cm wide x 38cm long. Will use the foam to make a mattress and some pillows.

The sofa that came from Amazon feels like it is made from a firm foam, that has just been covered in fabric - so I will see about replicating that too! Cutting and covering foam will be easier than cutting up plywood for sure.

So, right now, every body in the house has a head, and every head has a body. But I do have 6 more heads on the way along with 2 bodies. So that means 4 more bodies are needed (taking my total to 10! wow.) I only have 2 outfits incoming right now, so will need to find something for at least 3 of the 4 to wear. One going nude is acceptable :)

I have to caution you djcdoll, DO NOT get involved in these minis!!!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:
djcdoll wrote:Looks like your "mini" collection is not so mini now! :D
Love that new little sofa you got too, although you may need a bigger one now or perhaps get another plus a couple of armchairs too.
You're going to need a decent sized bed too, if you want to get them all cosy together! :mrgreen: :lol:
Funny you say that!

I've ordered some thin (1/4") foam sheets, and am going to have a go at "upholstering" the sofa I made myself.

I have also bought some more plywood, and was going to have a go at making a 1/6 scale version of my bed -- it'll end up being about 36cm wide x 38cm long. Will use the foam to make a mattress and some pillows.

The sofa that came from Amazon feels like it is made from a firm foam, that has just been covered in fabric - so I will see about replicating that too! Cutting and covering foam will be easier than cutting up plywood for sure.

So, right now, every body in the house has a head, and every head has a body. But I do have 6 more heads on the way along with 2 bodies. So that means 4 more bodies are needed (taking my total to 10! wow.) I only have 2 outfits incoming right now, so will need to find something for at least 3 of the 4 to wear. One going nude is acceptable :)

I have to caution you djcdoll, DO NOT get involved in these minis!!!
I'm definitely interested in them, especially for the photo potential.
Some of the photo backdrops you can get seem to work very well with these mini dolls, so lots of creative scope there.

Also quite like the idea of taking them out on excursions somewhere, they'll easily fit inside a bag or small rucksack.
A lot easier and more discrete to move around than our full sized girls.
Be great to get them in swimsuits or bikinis and put them on a real beach, maybe mini sun loungers, etc. Ha ha. :D

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Well, all I can do is warn you!

I planned on getting one. And we can see how well that is working out :)

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

:haha4: I got loads of Barbies at first but when I saw the Phicens……!

I've taken a few of mine out several times! The most interesting was taking my Miette to King's College Chapel in Cambridge! There were hundreds of tourists there and no one batted an eyelid when I placed her on a bridge to take photos of her with the chapel in the background! I couldn't see me doing that with a full sized doll!!!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

hollows+fentiman wrote::haha4: I got loads of Barbies at first but when I saw the Phicens……!

I've taken a few of mine out several times! The most interesting was taking my Miette to King's College Chapel in Cambridge! There were hundreds of tourists there and no one batted an eyelid when I placed her on a bridge to take photos of her with the chapel in the background! I couldn't see me doing that with a full sized doll!!!
Yes, that's the kind of thing I'm thinking about.
I don't think I'd have the nerve to take my Tiffany out into the wide world, especially with her big boobs, she is the epitome of a sex doll!
These mini-dolls look pretty good and a lot more discrete. :lol:

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Yeah, here's my entry in the Cat E challenge I was running last year called "The Great Outdoors!" where I challenged everyone to take their minis outside for a photoshoot!

MyFeetAcheNow.JPG
MyFeetAcheNow.JPG (67.22 KiB) Viewed 1452 times

You wouldn't believe how many people were milling around behind me and taking their own photos of the Chapel! I don't think any took one of Miette though! :whistle:
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Yeah, here's my entry in the Cat E challenge I was running last year called "The Great Outdoors!" where I challenged everyone to take their minis outside for a photoshoot!
You wouldn't believe how many people were milling around behind me and taking their own photos of the Chapel! I don't think any took one of Miette though! :whistle:
Great photo hollows+fentiman. Thanks for showing it again. I'm inspired. :thumbs_up:
Love the filename (MyFeetAcheNow.JPG!), I bet her little feet were tired. :lol:
I'll be getting one of these mini dolls at some point - just got to pay some big bills first. :(

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Oh my god, these things are fiddly!
lingerie.jpg
lingerie.jpg (212.06 KiB) Viewed 1438 times
Combined garter belt and panties - so at least some of these girls wont be quite so naked! But the stockings attach via these tiny tiny buckles!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Oh my god, these things are fiddly!

Combined garter belt and panties - so at least some of these girls wont be quite so naked! But the stockings attach via these tiny tiny buckles!
You're going to need a BIG magnifying glass, a steady hand and a LOT of patience to fit those! 8O

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

You're going to need a BIG magnifying glass, a steady hand and a LOT of patience to fit those! 8O
I can confirm this.
Fortunately I have good material to do this
:wink:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

I found if I snipped a little off the end to make it more pointy, it went into the buckle easier, and I could then use some tweezers to pull it through.

I also found it easier to put them together off the dolls, then slide the whole thing on.

First one took me over 30 minutes, the 2nd about 5 :)

22silverfirE

Post by 22silverfirE »

Lovely and really sexy looking doll, love the lingerie.

flagstaff
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by flagstaff »

adelea wrote:The 2nd body I had ordered arrived, but no head for it as yet.

I dressed her in the outfit I had that didnt fit Felicity, and well, staining is a thing! So I took it off, and am researching stain removal :( Some posts say to leave it, and it will fade - so I will try that. Failing that, I will need some sort of ball gown for her to cover it all!

The stockings are also really short - barely knee length, so will need to try and get some longer ones.

I also built, lets call it, a Scandi minimalist sofa! Somewhere for them to sit and pose. I'll put some padding on and upholster it at some point.

To the naked eye, the hands and feet look the same colour. I guess there are some colour adjustments that need to be made here :)
Attachments
002.jpg
002.jpg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 1416 times
Try arm & hammer peroxicare toothpaste. There are stronger versions but this works well. Start by leaving on for about 15 minutes. you can repeat and leave longer if needed. Rachael recommended.
Try arm & hammer peroxicare toothpaste. There are stronger versions but this works well. Start by leaving on for about 15 minutes. you can repeat and leave longer if needed. Rachael recommended.
021.jpg (3 MiB) Viewed 1416 times

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

@flagstaff - Its pretty much all faded on its own now, but something to bear in mind for the future.

Today we had another head arrive, and since it had a body waiting for it, here is Riley!

Also, the 1/6 scale bed I am making is coming along, so I used that to pose her.

I think I need a different colour sheet as a backdrop, the white is just a bit too, well, white!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Looking good adelea. :thumbs_up:
Your mini-harem is expending nicely. The bed you've made looks great.
I agree about the white backdrop. Maybe you can get a couple of those printed photographic backdrops.
I reckon a backdrop that shows the inside of a big room or house or something like one of those fancy spacious loft type apartments, etc ? :D

INFORMATIONS