www.wmdolls.com

166C coming tomorrow, some questions (before i screw up)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 166C coming tomorrow, some questions (before i screw up)

Post by Maviarab »

Just as a note...Paypal historically has a problem with disputes over sexy toys. Just sayin'...be careful trying to go that route.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Then hes going to have to sell her. At 1800 Euros, not including shipping. I don't see it happening at that price Pieter.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Yes, and I've won two out of two disputes I've had with buyers trying to rip me off on Ebay, and was on the way to winning my third, but decided to let it go to concentrate on my doll order. So no, Paypal is often sympathetic towards the seller if the buyers' stories don't add up.

Judging by what you're saying, Pieter, you may have been sent a factory second by the factory. Whether the vendor knew this, and ordered it deliberately to make extra margin on the sale, or the factory stiffed him, it happens.

Did you specify shrugging shoulders when you ordered the doll? If you've received the older skeleton, that explains why the neck doesn't move properly - it's probably the old gooseneck joint, as opposed to the jointed neck.

I have to ask - why did you order from a German Website when you don't speak German? It seemed like a recipe for disaster.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

Agalmatoreveur wrote:Did you specify shrugging shoulders when you ordered the doll?
Yes i did. Dollpark called me by phone the day they got it telling me about that fact. they offered to send me an other body but i declined because i didn't want to wait another 9 weeks.

Agalmatoreveur wrote:If you've received the older skeleton, that explains why the neck doesn't move properly - it's probably the old gooseneck joint, as opposed to the jointed neck.
This is what i suspect too.
Agalmatoreveur wrote:I have to ask - why did you order from a German Website when you don't speak German? It seemed like a recipe for disaster.
I placed an order with a US based vendor first but canceled that when i saw that there are EU based vendors as well, i'm EU based, Belgium, right next to Germany. thats why.

They speak very well English, as do i.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Open a dispute now with PayPal and take screenshots of e-mail conversations where you asked for pictures before receiving your product where you did not receive these picture which would have influenced your purchase decision (decline the purchase) if you did get to see them. If you can include a picture of what you ordered and then pictures of what you actually received (you received wrong things) then it should provide evidence that you should get a refund.

In a sense, the vendor/seller has not been serious enough and you seem to have received something that you did NOT order (pubic hair, wrong wigs, no shrugging shoulders, too lose joints, and so on). Even if PayPal doesn't lead anywhere, at least you have tried it. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to win that dispute. I can only imagine the frustration and anger you must be going through right now.

I hope you get your money back and that you maybe try a TDF approved vendor. Dozens of happy doll owners here can vow for the amazing benefits dolls can provide you after you have gotten used to their weight. I wish you the best, good luck!

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

So the doll is up for sale on TDF here. I've lowered the price and i've gotten a response from someone who wants to take it in about a month's time (to clear some funds). At the same time i'm fantastically pissed with Dollpark. I've been doing a lot of emailing with them and they keep stressing that i paid this much because of the "quality control and Service" they supposedly provided and told me they are in this business for 20 years.

Discovering that it has a gooseneck instead of the jointed neck is jet an other cherry on the cake. I'm not sure what to do with this potential buyer i have now. I want to dispute the case with Paypal as many of you are urging me to do. If i do, and succeed, i get my money back. But then i have to let this buyer down. If i don't win the case, then i suppose i still have the buyer and will sell this at a massive loss and a hard lesson learned i suppose.

I have all the emails i send and also what they replied. Because of privacy laws i can not (and won't) post these online. what i can say is that they admitted that it was their mistake to not send me factory pictures even when i asked for them several times.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Pieter wrote:So the doll is up for sale on TDF here. I've lowered the price and i've gotten a response from someone who wants to take it in about a month's time (to clear some funds). At the same time i'm fantastically pissed with Dollpark. I've been doing a lot of emailing with them and they keep stressing that i paid this much because of the "quality control and Service" they supposedly provided and told me they are in this business for 20 years.

Discovering that it has a gooseneck instead of the jointed neck is jet an other cherry on the cake. I'm not sure what to do with this potential buyer i have now. I want to dispute the case with Paypal as many of you are urging me to do. If i do, and succeed, i get my money back. But then i have to let this buyer down. If i don't win the case, then i suppose i still have the buyer and will sell this at a massive loss and a hard lesson learned i suppose.

I have all the emails i send and also what they replied. Because of privacy laws i can not (and won't) post these online. what i can say is that they admitted that it was their mistake to not send me factory pictures even when i asked for them several times.
No problems! As long as you have evidence you should be able to win this one. And I do not know whether you even need to return the doll? I guess so? Regarding gooseneck, did you know what you were choosing there? Gooseneck or jointed neck? Or did you not know due to the language barrier during purchase?

If you, in craziest circumstances, would be able to keep the doll after refund you could sell it to the buyer. This situation should be painful for vendor so they never repeat the same mistake. In other words, THEY should have this expensive lesson, not you! I wish you the best!

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

Filled the dispute with Paypal for the amount of €2.276. They already paid me back €99 for it not having shrugging shoulders. Totalling €2.375

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Since you have the dispute open now, you might as well try to fuck her one or twice during this time. Give it a go! :thumbs_up:
Pieter wrote:Filled the dispute with Paypal for the amount of €2.276. They already paid me back €99 for it not having shrugging shoulders. Totalling €2.375

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

This makes me so sad and mad. :shakefist: I'm really sorry to hear that Pieter. I hope you can get a refund, at least it is with PAYPAL. It would be sad if this bad experience put you off the joy of dolls as it's clear you were very passionate about it. Don't let a scammer rob you of this as well. :(

For all the lurking guests reading this, this is a perfect example to go with a verified vendor from TDF.

This is a message from Maviarab (A TDF Moderator) on a different thread re EBAY/AMAZON dolls but relevant here -

:arrow: " Well, for a start, you know what they say about something if it appears to be too good to be true right?

Other than Racyme and Kingmansion (both real companies but inferior dolls), they are all fakes, copies, rip-off's (that's if you even get anything even slightly resembling a doll at all). They use inferior techniques, shoddy skeletons and recycled TPE that is possibly even toxic. Ohhh if I had a pound for every time I have typed this message out.

At least though you found us before actually purchasing anything though so this is a good start. You can see a List of Approved Vendors here
viewforum.php?f=210 and please also take a moment to visit our New Member Welcome Page. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=865521

This link may also be of some use to you: Scam Alerts https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=131

Mavi "

Best, Louie.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Actually Pieter on second thought...maybe hold off on having intercourse with the questionable TPE. You don't want to develop white spots all over your....

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Pieter: Awesome that you have filled the dispute. I am hoping for the best for you. Btw, the white spots you were talking about, did they appear even after you had cleaned with anti-bacterial soap & powdered the doll?
Dolllover2019 wrote:Actually Pieter on second thought...maybe hold off on having intercourse with the questionable TPE. You don't want to develop white spots all over your....
Agreed. One reason why you go with an approved TDF vendor is so you can guarantee you get a serious high-quality made doll.

High quality costs and cheap quality, in this case(?), can be fatally toxic. It is like cheap chargers from China, might kill u cuz their quality sux!

I hope OP at least gets his money back.

You do not want to deal with unsafe materials in sex toys bcuz that will just feature you in the next episode of "Sex sent me to the ER" which you probably do not want to feature in! :haha4:

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

I'll gladly take the Femdoms off your hands though.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

curious why just a single german vendor made it TDF approved. Before I joined in here I also tried getting into email contact with a big name german vendor (non approved TDF) and never got a reply back. Completely different since I joined TDF and approved ones. Even if I haven´t got my doll yet (still in shipping), I just can say go TDF/Approved, or take the risks/hassles.

I keep my fingers crossed for Pieter getting a full refund and getting it quickly! 8)

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Hi again, that all makes sense about your order, and it raised my blood pressure even reading about your experience. I hope you didn't think I was challenging your story, because it sounds like you've been completely taken for a ride.

I've had some shitty experiences with my own doll orders this past few weeks, so I know what it's like.

This won't make up for the skeleton being completely wrong, but those little white spots aren't anything to worry about. I cleaned and powdered my first doll's shoulders, neck and upper chest area yesterday, and got the white spots. It just meant that I there were little dots of moisture where the powder stuck. Stabbing motions with the brush, and applying oil, took the dots away.

TPE will get abrasions where you rub against the doll, but I think this is normal (at least I hope this is normal). You just have to make sure you keep these areas supple with vaseline every now and then.

Definitely don't listen to Dolllover2019 if you have a buyer! Although I'm sure he was just joking ...

I can't believe how much Femidoms cost where you guys live.

Seriously, don't let this spoil your view of dolls. Let's say it all goes well, and you win the case with Paypal. Did you feel you could connect with this doll, with the 273 head? You'd know the answer already, because part of you would have wanted to keep her, despite all this. If not, think of it as a chance to buy the same body, with a different head - a doll you could really bond with. If you bond with the doll, then she'll seem much lighter when you carry her.

INFORMATIONS