kimberdoll.com

Some questions for Kimber Doll

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Some questions for Kimber Doll

Post by Slew »

samman wrote:I have heard several scam stories from the UK and Australia related to the Kimberdoll.
Hi Samman, where exactly did you hear these stories?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Yes, I to am interest especially in the Australian stories, as I have not heard or read these .

I am aware, that LDUK forum has had some negative claims there, but my understanding is they have not been substantiated, (this was advised to me in fact from Kimberdolls CEO, and that Harem, had been posting on behalf of Kimberdoll there).

IAW rule 10, please provide quotes and any links to support your claim.

I am also aware that Kimberdoll has a a delay at the moment awaiting next shipment delivery. Estimated anywhere now up to 4 weeks from date of this post.

So I guess we will know for sure then, as a member of staff and myself also have an item pending, that we will review accordingly on arrival, and then we can know for sure.

OK, just created my UKLDF account, awaiting admin activation, (man sucky no superpowers there).

From the two newbie member accessible posts I could see, so far all is mere speculation, no substance, no fact, nothing concrete, no scam evidence , merely misunderstood buyer expectation, and UKLDF admin, has taken the approach, wait and see and give Kimberdoll opportunity to deliver product at the specified price.

Those being critical of Kimberdoll on UKLDF have not given them an op to do so, merely cancelled order, demanded refund, when advised of the shipping delay, due to the aforementioned "waiting new shipment" from the production facility.

Kimber doll states on its website, that they can doa few day delivery on IN STOCK items, but there may be a delay for out of stock items.

Thus we at TDF should (as UKLDF has done) give them the opportunity to deliver on the advertised products, in accordance with there terms and conditions, and this is what i mean by follow rule 10 and support your claims.

In the event, Kimberdoll can not deliver, clearly their TDF status quo will be revised by management.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Fletcher at Kimberdoll answers all questions in a reasonable way and I haven't had cause for concern with any that he's given.

When the UK shipment arrives I'm sure that all will be revealed.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

SO I got some good news today, Shipment is expected to arrive in Port of Brisbane, Australia, within a week, and then, once customs clearances done, then at the AU based facility within a week or so of that, so Kimber will be here shortly.

in the interim, enjoy some factory images, but I will hold of on review, as a pal here, has called "shotgun" for the debut review, and I shall follow up with mine. (a gents agreement).

So here is my gal, in the factory (do those tiles look familiar...LOL)
3.25IMG_20190325_104940.jpg
3.25IMG_20190325_104940.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 2068 times
IMG_20190412_145902.jpg
IMG_20190412_145902.jpg (2.93 MiB) Viewed 2068 times
IMG_20190412_150306.jpg
IMG_20190412_150306.jpg (3.45 MiB) Viewed 2068 times
IMG_20190412_150339.jpg
IMG_20190412_150339.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 2068 times
And this post shows the doubters out there, this doll is real and exists, so is a for information post, not a debut.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

sdl44

Post by sdl44 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:SO I got some good news today, Shipment is expected to arrive in Port of Brisbane, Australia, within a week, and then, once customs clearances done, then at the AU based facility within a week or so of that, so Kimber will be here shortly.

in the interim, enjoy some factory images, but I will hold of on review, as a pal here, has called "shotgun" for the debut review, and I shall follow up with mine. (a gents agreement).

3.25IMG_20190325_104940.jpg
IMG_20190412_145902.jpg
IMG_20190412_150306.jpg
IMG_20190412_150339.jpg
And this post shows the doubters out there, this doll is real and exists, so is a for information post, not a debut.

Anung

Yo Anung

When I saw that Kimber dolls had been accepted on TDF I thought 'WOW easily affordable dolls', 'You buy them after they've cleared customs'. I made a post on UKlovedoll forums. Had recently seen a post there with someone with a low budget looking for a doll. Thought posting there would give hope for those with less to spend on dolls. Sadly the post didn't go down well. I think they could have a great future.

Think of the possibilities.... Easily affordable twins....Easily affordable triplets....The Invasion of the C L O N E S :eeek:

SDL

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Anung Un Rama wrote:SO I got some good news today, Shipment is expected to arrive in Port of Brisbane, Australia, within a week, and then, once customs clearances done, then at the AU based facility within a week or so of that, so Kimber will be here shortly.

Anung
In the first factory photo, are those all yours, or just one of them?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Just one of them, The idea of that photo was no doubt to show there are more than one dolly :lol:

even though they all look alike...that is the Kimber thing!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

https://kimberdoll.co.uk/blogs/news/the-new-kimber-doll
Not made from silicone/latex blend anymore, but TPE.
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sino-Mike wrote:https://kimberdoll.co.uk/blogs/news/the-new-kimber-doll
Not made from silicone/latex blend anymore, but TPE.

Not exactly TPE Sino Mike, It is a new hybrid formulation, so not what would be totally classified as TPE generic...

"Kimber Doll is now comprised of a proprietary blend that combines the use of a number of materials mostly comprised of Thermoplastic Rubber."

I suggested in an early Kimber doll post either here or the other topic, that future and new batches would likely evolve towards a more tpe or tpr based product, and evidently that is occurring.

I have been discussing with the KD director in Aust, what considerations need to be undertaken for ISO standard global certification for global distribution, and what attributes and formulations for the cohesive/adhesive repair "glues" would require for the formulation of the thermoplastic rubber mix.

Now, my Gal left Qld this morning, so the Aust shipment is in. She will be here either tomorrow or early next week, and I will do a snappy here I am i ntro topic, as Dali will be doing the debut premiere review when his gal arrives. My in depth review will follow.

I have no doubt Harem, will also do a review on the UK side :lol: (but wait for Dali OK!)

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

sdl44 wrote:
Yo Anung

When I saw that Kimber dolls had been accepted on TDF I thought 'WOW easily affordable dolls', 'You buy them after they've cleared customs'. I made a post on UKlovedoll forums. Had recently seen a post there with someone with a low budget looking for a doll. Thought posting there would give hope for those with less to spend on dolls. Sadly the post didn't go down well. I think they could have a great future.

Think of the possibilities.... Easily affordable twins....Easily affordable triplets....The Invasion of the C L O N E S :eeek:

SDL
Hi SDL, I am aware of the status quo of the speculated critiques on UKLDF, and as such, participated actively in the discussion, providing only facts, not speculation or opinions, such that the new brand gets an opportunity to gain fair reputation untarnished by suggestive speculation absent of facts.

One of those old fashioned things I am guilty of....,as apparently procedural fairness and due process, and innocent until proven guilty, is definitely at odds with the modern agenda motivated minority influenced world, that has no tolerance for these principles that would undermine their agendas. :whistle:

Fortunately, other like minded old school value motivated peers, also agreed with me, and the unfair critiques are off the boards, until proven otherwise, or in the event, the brand is great, those critiques will be disregarded for what they were...speculation not substantiated by facts.

Cheer Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The Kimber mini came to my notice earlier in the year. Had a number of emails with Chloe (Australia office).
Was impressed to the point of ordering one in April and then had to cool my heels while waiting for the warehouse restock.
The mini has now arrived and so far the only things to fall off have been the eyelashes.
We have a somewhat small shower cubicle and care has to be taken when showering, but is fairly easy with the size and weight of the doll.
The stiffness of the joints is useful when propping the doll up but require a bit of effort when changing leg position for cleaning the lower cavities.
The legs in the frog position is perfect for opening up these cavities, in a small wet shower area, not so easy. No accidents so far :)

Winter has provided the challenge of getting into bed after a hot shower, wrapping arms around room temperature doll (17C) and discovering it is not a comfortable experience.
Invested in a couple of electric hotpads (setting 3 or 4) to bring the temperature of the doll to about 30C. An almost human feeling.

On a personal note, being an old bloke has meant initially relying on the little blue pill to encourage a bit of firmness in the cavity filler.
Was pleasantly surprised to find that after a week of no intimacy, due to the flu, was able to have a natural non-medicated orgasm.
Emailed Chloe congratulating the design team for taking into account customers with erectile disfunction (ED) challenges or if not a deliberate consideration then dumb luck.
Either way it is in my eyes, pure design genius.

Anung has used Vaseline to soften the surface areas that get the most stress. Usually petrochemicals should not come in contact with anything containing latex/rubber as it degrades the latex. Have had some unfortunate experiences with repairs with temporary rubber gaskets being totally destroyed by petrochemical compounds within a few months of the repair being made.

This is not what Anung is doing fortunately, pretty much just a little application of vaseline, watch and see .

Every part of my mind is going Hell no! but can see the logic in Anung's approach.
The process is mixing two very viscous fluids together, that one is a blend of silicone (impervious to petrochemicals) and latex will certainly guarantee a very long time period before degradation to the point of destruction occurs.
That Anung has seen an increase in elasticity in other dolls is proof that the vaseline is weakening the bonds of the material by a very small amount.

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi Seagull,

We really appreciate your feedback and we're glad you're happy with your Kimber Doll Mini. Thank you for sharing your experience and wish you all the best with your Kimber! :)

Cheers, Fletcher

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Now, my Gal left Qld this morning, so the Aust shipment is in. She will be here either tomorrow or early next week, and I will do a snappy here I am i ntro topic, as Dali will be doing the debut premiere review when his gal arrives. My in depth review will follow.

I have no doubt Harem, will also do a review on the UK side :lol: (but wait for Dali OK!)

Anung
A review will be forthcoming as I have one also on order after reading your review.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:thumbs_up: Good news Mav, look forward to reading your observations as well.

happy to have a chat via PM too Seagull regrading materials composition and discuss your thoughts and observations of your MN model too!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

A month into having the doll.
The mini has lost her eyelashes and one toenail
Probably due to keeping it under covers :)

Not a big fan of the nails but sexy as when moving an arm around and feeling the nails run over my skin.

INFORMATIONS