betterlovedoll.com

Lithium Angelica

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Lithium Angelica

Post by jantra »

I am a traveler of both time and space................I've been a witch and a warrior................I now stand humbly before you..............my six sisters supporting my every move.................it seems my work is endless..........but I carry a torch of goodness and light and it has become my purpose here.......................I've been saved by love more than once and here once again.....................I'm grateful to have a true home and to be loved beyond words.....................I am striving to be like my sister Aredhel..........with a heart as big as the sky.............

Sincerely,
Lithium Angelica

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Lithium Angelica

Post by Jimmy_71 »

It's a pleasure to meet you, Lithium Angelica... :)
:glou:
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Jimmy_71 wrote:It's a pleasure to meet you, Lithium Angelica... :)

Likewise Jimmy_71................your gorgeous girls and your awesome way with them has had me enraptured more than once..............I love your style..............the way you treat, dress, and photograph your Loves is super special.................oh and the extaordinary way you make your friends here on the forum feel..................you get Are's "heart as big as the sky" award...............I couldn't agree more.........

Love,
Lithium Angelica

Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dewyn »

Hello Lithium Angelica,

We are so happy to meet you ! :D :D :D
Lots of big kisses and Love from all three of us.

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Well met, noble warrior. I'm sure the whole forum will be hearing legends of you before long
💜 Nessa - WM 158G, #20
🩵 Alessia - SE 150E, #22c
💛 Anastasiya - SE 157H, #88
🩷 Jiyeon - 6YE 165F, Zelex #G04

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Sweet introduction, nice to meet your Lithium, jantra! The katana images remind me of something my dad once yelled at me... "Don't be swingin' that thing around in the house!" :lol:
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Lithium lives!!! Lovely as ever, thank you jantra. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Dewyn wrote:Hello Lithium Angelica,

We are so happy to meet you ! :D :D :D
Lots of big kisses and Love from all three of us.
Hey Lithium love..............let me introduce you to 3 of our guardian Angels and indeed some of the most loving friends we've ever had............Dewyn, Loryanne, and Ste'phanie..............their super special love and caring for us is one of our most precious gifts ever.............

Hi Loves! Thank you Dewyn, Loryanne, and Ste'phanie for that heartfelt welcome to me.................I'm still finding my way around here but I will be round to see your threads shortly.............I so hope your holidays have been wonderful and that you are truly happy and healthy!!!
Thank you again, I am grateful to be loved by you.............

Love to you,
Lithium Angelica

YungSynth wrote:Well met, noble warrior. I'm sure the whole forum will be hearing legends of you before long
Hey YS! Thank you so much for your kindness to me..........I am looking forward to being a part of your wonderful adventures with your girls and the other members here................I am very much excited to meet your Warrior Extraordinaire............Princess Alessia...........

Thank YOU Love.....
Lithium

Rock13 wrote:Sweet introduction, nice to meet your Lithium, jantra! The katana images remind me of something my dad once yelled at me... "Don't be swingin' that thing around in the house!" :lol:
Thank YOU Rock! Typical me began to overthink and over engineer Lithium's introduction.............She said "just do your best, I'll take it after that.........." She was right, she will take it where she wants and will be just fine without my interference and micro management.......... at my house it was my Mom saying to my Dad " Don't swing that thing in the house!" For the most part, he was just one more kid Mom had to look after (or out for!)

setevoltas wrote:Lithium lives!!! Lovely as ever, thank you jantra. :thumbs_up:

We are SO proud to have her here with us............she lives and thrives!..............she fits so perfectly with the other girls that it's as if it were meant to be.............I of course was trepidatious at first but that went away immediately when the girls met Lithium and Veronica (now Catriana).............it was love at first site for all of them :D I of course feel like the luckiest guy ever to have 7 of the most magnificent girls ever! Lithium Angelica is indeed an Antra Princess to her very core....................
Thank you Sete.............your words mean a great deal to me................I know you know Endless and Lith's history.............I am committed to upholding her legacy and truly appreciate your support................

Sincerely,
jantra

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Time magic and battle skills, Lithium seems like a very intriguing character. A perfect addition to castle Antra!
Look forward to hearing more
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Quite intriguing, her eyes are absolutely captivating. Glad to meet her, anxious to see where this story goes.

And Rock13; 'Dont be swinging that thing around in the house!' I also remember that one, all to well. :D
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Doll Canvas wrote:Time magic and battle skills, Lithium seems like a very intriguing character. A perfect addition to castle Antra!
Look forward to hearing more
Hi Loves!!

Lith is a very special girl................we are surprised by her everyday and also look forward to what she'll do next!!

Photo_guy wrote:Quite intriguing, her eyes are absolutely captivating. Glad to meet her, anxious to see where this story goes.

And Rock13; 'Dont be swinging that thing around in the house!' I also remember that one, all to well. :D
Hey there Love! Thank you so much for your kind words..............we too are anxious to see where Lith decides to go next................here is a photo for you that somehow didn't make it onto her original set.............
Attachments
_MG_9750.JPG
_MG_9750.JPG (204 KiB) Viewed 4156 times

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Great photos!

BTW, what does the yellow ribbon read?
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

ZombieWinter wrote:Great photos!

Hi ZW!!!
Thank you for the compliment!
I used a sharpie to copy these symbols onto the yellow ribbon. The tag was actually attached to the replica sword from the factory...............
How is Cello shelby settling in? We hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!!
Attachments
20211215_064834 (1).jpg
20211215_064834 (1).jpg (2.68 MiB) Viewed 4101 times

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

jantra wrote:

Hi ZW!!!
I used a sharpie to copy these symbols onto the yellow ribbon. The tag was actually attached to the replica sword from the factory...............
How is Cello shelby settling in? We hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!!
Shelby is doing well. I dont plan on doing any more photoshoots of her (She's like a daughter to us and Im very protective) but I might post a new pic in the Legacy thread in the next few days. Something classy and not too risque obviously.

So the yellow ribbon reads, "Honor" ? That's interesting, and probably appropriate considering Lithium's warrior spirit! :D Good pics. It has a Kill Bill atmosphere with the inclusion of the yellow. I would love to see Lithium attack some watermelons! Fruit Ninja!
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

ZombieWinter wrote:
jantra wrote:

Hi ZW!!!
Shelby is doing well. I dont plan on doing any more photoshoots of her (She's like a daughter to us and Im very protective) but I might post a new pic in the Legacy thread in the next few days. Something classy and not too risque obviously.

So the yellow ribbon reads, "Honor" ? That's interesting, and probably appropriate considering Lithium's warrior spirit! :D Good pics. It has a Kill Bill atmosphere with the inclusion of the yellow. I would love to see Lithium attack some watermelons! Fruit Ninja!
I had considered a red ribbon but had the roll of yellow from one of the other girls projects.............Kill Bill has always been one of my faves..............speaking of yellow..........Uma Thurman's butt in those yellow exercise pants still gets my attention! Lith's writs are super loose and it took some doing to get her to hold the sword up ( it is a true replica and has the same size and weight of an authentic Katana) so she won't likely be attacking anything! I had some cool poses I wanted her to do but it was before I discovered the loose wrists.........She may be the first of my girls to undergo the surgery to replace the wire fingers and thus fix her wrists also...........may have to do it just so she can hold her sword of Honor..............

INFORMATIONS