XYcolo.net

Nina Transformed: My experience with Organic Silicone Pro

XYcolo is committed to the research, development and production of high-end synthetic humans. Our motto is to provide you a "Spiritually Infused Customized Companion". So we use state of the art skeleton technology, including fingers with bones and joints and use high quality silicone, not TPE. To perfect everyone's dream, we pursue the ultimate quality, hence each companion is customized by a professional makeup artist to ensure that it gets its own soul. Website: xycolo.net

Moderator: jiayi

HornedPear

Re: Nina Transformed: My experience with Organic Silicone Pr

Post by HornedPear »

rolfo wrote:Hello HornedPear,

Compliments, a great review. And especially interesting for me, because I am toying myself with buying an OSP doll from Xycolo. However, I still hesitate. One hears and reads again and again, how difficult the softness, especially of the butt, is.

Do you already have experience in this regard? How strongly does the doll (silicone) react, to lying down for several days?
Sorry, I don't have experience with her laying down for several days. I store all my dolls standing and leaning gently against a slab of memory foam. The butt is very soft for a silicone doll, the softest I have experienced in a silicone. It is perhaps my favorite part about her besides the lovely face. But I do think leaving her stored in any position where her weight rests on a soft part of her body (like laying down) is a bad idea unless you take special precautions. If I had to store her laying down, I would get a thick slab of foam and try to roughly carve out her back contour into the foam so her weight would be evenly distributed throughout her body.

Random Silence
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Random Silence »

HornedPear wrote:
rolfo wrote:Hello HornedPear,

Compliments, a great review. And especially interesting for me, because I am toying myself with buying an OSP doll from Xycolo. However, I still hesitate. One hears and reads again and again, how difficult the softness, especially of the butt, is.

Do you already have experience in this regard? How strongly does the doll (silicone) react, to lying down for several days?
Sorry, I don't have experience with her laying down for several days. I store all my dolls standing and leaning gently against a slab of memory foam. The butt is very soft for a silicone doll, the softest I have experienced in a silicone. It is perhaps my favorite part about her besides the lovely face. But I do think leaving her stored in any position where her weight rests on a soft part of her body (like laying down) is a bad idea unless you take special precautions. If I had to store her laying down, I would get a thick slab of foam and try to roughly carve out her back contour into the foam so her weight would be evenly distributed throughout her body.
My OSP doll has been lying down on a memory foam mattress for most of the last 6 months, not had any deformation issues due to that specifically. It is a particularly soft and thick mattress however so would advise caution and make sure the foam you are using is at least 10cm thick if you are planning on her lying down long term. If it's just for a few days it will probably be fine on a more standard soft surface (ie spring mattress, sofa etc).
XYcolo Bodies: 163SB-OSP, 171-OSP, 151-OSP
XYcolo Heads: Emily, Vala, Bridgette, Natalia, Salamander

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

I don't have an OSP body but I have an OSP head. It's soft but in a weird way, kind of like soft wax... It will eventually return to normal state after being indented by pressure, but it takes longer than platinum silicone, which is immediately. And we know even platinum silicone can have flat spots if left in one position for a long period, so I guess OSP would be more likely to do so, and the flat spots would take longer to return to normal (if it does).

Imo, platinum is still the best for sex. The other two are more for photography because the factory can apply makeup better on them.

Random Silence
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Random Silence »

dollfunn wrote:I don't have an OSP body but I have an OSP head. It's soft but in a weird way, kind of like soft wax... It will eventually return to normal state after being indented by pressure, but it takes longer than platinum silicone, which is immediately. And we know even platinum silicone can have flat spots if left in one position for a long period, so I guess OSP would be more likely to do so, and the flat spots would take longer to return to normal (if it does).

Imo, platinum is still the best for sex. The other two are more for photography because the factory can apply makeup better on them.
Technically there is no OSP head. The head is actually just organic silicone, which is harder than OSP as it lacks the soft silicone layer. You can get a ‘soft’ head but it costs extra and I don’t think you can get any implanted hair with it, it’s not a recommended option I think.

Edit: Here’s Monica’s post about it.
XYcolo wrote:Hi Friends,

As we know that, in terms of softness, the PS material is softer than the OS material, but the PS material can not carry long lasting painting. Some customers want both permanent painting and soft enough head to kiss( OS head is a little stiff compared to the PS head), So XYcolo decided to provide a "SOFT OS head", this material is more soft than OS material but also carries long lasting painting.

Someone call it "OSP head".

However, the PRO order by default is equipped with OS head material , this OS head is with more layers of makeup.

One more thing, only the OS material can carry the implanted eyelash and eyebrow. But the OS material might be a little stiff compared to it's body material ( since the body PRO body is made of several layers, there is a extreme soft silicone layer lies beneth the surface OS material.)

So, if customers what to have a PRO order with IMPLANTED option, he must be aware that the head of this order is OS material.
If customer want to have a softer OS material head to kiss, then he can not have the implanted option for this order.

CONCLUSION:

1) PRO head by default is equipped with OS material head, but with more vivid make up;
2) XYcolo provides OS Soft head, but this head is not available for implanted eyelash or eyebrow or hair, it is extra costed;

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

Random Silence wrote:Technically there is no OSP head. The head is actually just organic silicone, which is harder than OSP as it lacks the soft silicone layer. You can get a ‘soft’ head but it costs extra and I don’t think you can get any implanted hair with it, it’s not a recommended option I think.
It was Monica that recommended OSP heads to me.

I had a PS Yumi head, an OS Ena head which looks great but too hard, so I decided to get a PS Ena head. While looking, I came across Mena head (for the Japanese market), so I ordered that in PS too... Monica recommended to get both in OSP since all heads cost the same no matter what type of silicone, but I only ordered Mena in OSP... Still got the emails.

PS has always been the "soft" head option... OS is the "hard" head option... OSP is both soft, and good for makeup like hard silicone, but different kind of soft.

Here's the Mena head in OSP from the factory. The other pic is from a website in Japan.
Attachments
Mina_Factory_OSP.png
Mina_Factory_OSP.png (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1318 times
XYColo-Mina.jpg
XYColo-Mina.jpg (59.66 KiB) Viewed 1318 times

SyahMax

Post by SyahMax »

Looks fantastic! Thanks for posting this really great review! Blessings :)

Random Silence
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Random Silence »

dollfunn wrote:
Random Silence wrote:Technically there is no OSP head. The head is actually just organic silicone, which is harder than OSP as it lacks the soft silicone layer. You can get a ‘soft’ head but it costs extra and I don’t think you can get any implanted hair with it, it’s not a recommended option I think.
It was Monica that recommended OSP heads to me.

I had a PS Yumi head, an OS Ena head which looks great but too hard, so I decided to get a PS Ena head. While looking, I came across Mena head (for the Japanese market), so I ordered that in PS too... Monica recommended to get both in OSP since all heads cost the same no matter what type of silicone, but I only ordered Mena in OSP... Still got the emails.

PS has always been the "soft" head option... OS is the "hard" head option... OSP is both soft, and good for makeup like hard silicone, but different kind of soft.

Here's the Mena head in OSP from the factory. The other pic is from a website in Japan.
Calling the 'OS Soft' 'OSP' seems to be a recent renaming, when I talked with Monica about that type of head last year it was just referred to as OS soft. But my conversations have always been about the organic silicone pro bodies so there was no PS soft confusion.

I've also got an OS 'Soft' head on the way, Natalia. All my other heads are standard OS so will be interesting to see how she compares.

I did choose implanted eyelashes and eyebrows despite the fact they may fall out due to the softness of the material. I wouldn't risk an implanted hairstyle though. As you said, it's not recommended but I wanted implanted so am taking my chances.

INFORMATIONS