https://mywonderdoll.com/

How Do You Hide Your Doll?

We are an authorized vendor for big brands like WM, Irontech, Starpery, Zelex, SE, etc. We provide FREE & Discreet Shipping, strict quality inspection, and considerate customer service to our beloved customers. Our goal is to allow you to enjoy the unprecedented sexual experience with your Sex Doll!
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: How Do You Hide Your Doll?

Post by Coeros »

Wonder Doll wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:20 am Hey Doll Lovers,

We all know hiding a sex doll is important for some of us.

Do you guys have any suggestions on hiding sex dolls?

Let us know and maybe we can help the people who are new to the hobby! :D :D :D

P.S. We know how to store a sex doll LOL. We just want to gather everybody and share experience together :multi:

It's really important to hide your dolls, especially with your family and friends, otherwise it's easy to break up the relationship. This is a recent thread we post about the many ways to storage and display your sex doll, hope it can help you.
viewtopic.php?p=2232514#p2232514
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Coeros wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:11 am It's really important to hide your dolls, especially with your family and friends, otherwise it's easy to break up the relationship. This is a recent thread we post about the many ways to storage and display your sex doll, hope it can help you.
viewtopic.php?p=2232514#p2232514
Whilst that is sometimes true regarding family and friends, it is most certainly not always the case. All my friends and relatives know about mine and I don't receive any "attitude". Some of them are genuinely interested in my hobby.

If you telling a family member or friend about your doll causes a rift in the relationship, then quite frankly the relationship wasn't worth much to start with!
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

How I keep my gentlemen concealed is in the following ways:
Colt, my male Sinthetics, and his spare head, William, are laying supine on a camping cot and covered with a long gray fleece blanket in my garage.
Larry and Landon, my WM 160cm males are seated in a rolling office chair (Larry) and transport wheelchair (Landon) in my modified closet.
My fabric gentlemen have ribbon underarm-to-back of the neck suspension harnesses and they are suspended back to back on an IV pole with four hooks and they stand that way in the closet in between Larry and Landon.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Wonder Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Wonder Doll »

DG wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:33 pm How I keep my gentlemen concealed is in the following ways:
Colt, my male Sinthetics, and his spare head, William, are laying supine on a camping cot and covered with a long gray fleece blanket in my garage.
Larry and Landon, my WM 160cm males are seated in a rolling office chair (Larry) and transport wheelchair (Landon) in my modified closet.
My fabric gentlemen have ribbon underarm-to-back of the neck suspension harnesses and they are suspended back to back on an IV pole with four hooks and they stand that way in the closet in between Larry and Landon.
:glou: :glou: :glou:
We are an authorized vendor for big brands like WM, Irontech, Starpery, Zelex, SE, etc. We provide FREE & Discreet Shipping, strict quality inspection, and considerate customer service to our beloved customers. Our goal is to allow you to enjoy an unprecedented sexual experience with your Sex Doll!

Most Popular Brands
👇👇👇

WM Dolls
Irontech Doll
Starpery Doll
Zelex Doll
SE Doll

Contact Us: info@mywonderdoll.com

astronomyguy

Post by astronomyguy »

I've thought about maybe putting a large shed in my back yard with electricity, insulation, sheetrock and a fold down bed. I'd also install a sound system and go wild with entire look of the place.

Currently I just keep my dolls in a fairly large walk in closet with a lock installed.

Wonder Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Wonder Doll »

astronomyguy wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:22 am I've thought about maybe putting a large shed in my back yard with electricity, insulation, sheetrock and a fold down bed. I'd also install a sound system and go wild with entire look of the place.

Currently I just keep my dolls in a fairly large walk in closet with a lock installed.
Your backyard idea is wild! :multi: :multi: :multi:
We are an authorized vendor for big brands like WM, Irontech, Starpery, Zelex, SE, etc. We provide FREE & Discreet Shipping, strict quality inspection, and considerate customer service to our beloved customers. Our goal is to allow you to enjoy an unprecedented sexual experience with your Sex Doll!

Most Popular Brands
👇👇👇

WM Dolls
Irontech Doll
Starpery Doll
Zelex Doll
SE Doll

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Fortunate enough to live alone and keep them in a spare bedroom.

Wonder Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Wonder Doll »

RJ357 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:15 am Fortunate enough to live alone and keep them in a spare bedroom.
:multi: :multi: :multi:

Most Popular Brands
👇👇👇

WM Dolls
Irontech Doll
Starpery Doll
Zelex Doll
SE Doll

BunnywolfDoll

Post by BunnywolfDoll »

If I had to I would under my bed since I have enough space under there and no one will look there.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Oh I would love to have one of those beds where you lift the mattress and mattress frame to reveal an under bed enclosed storage space.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

A company named Coeros has posted here and is offering locking, Ottoman-style padded chests in different sizes. Here's the thread.
viewtopic.php?t=158409

I actually bought a long Ottoman on Wayfair, but it's only good for up to about a 150cm, and I had to install my own lock on it, which was a chore, I think the Coeros ones are likely a better choice, although I've not seen anyone post about buying one yet.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I know. I wrote the product description for their products and have been writing blog articles for them since March. :)
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Wonder Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Wonder Doll »

DG wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:40 pm I know. I wrote the product description for their products and have been writing blog articles for them since March. :)

Amazing!

Most Popular Brands
👇👇👇

WM Dolls
Irontech Doll
Starpery Doll
Zelex Doll
SE Doll

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

DG wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:40 pm I know. I wrote the product description for their products and have been writing blog articles for them since March. :)
Nicely done, DG!

I’d have bought one of those for sure if they were available when I got my Piper Jessica.

Although given how heavy and awkward dolls are, a chest with fixed walls is not the perfect solution, lifting it in and out is a bit of a chore.

I want a chest that flattens to a kind of bed on the floor. I think hinges along the bottom could make it work.

Pop the sides down flat, and no need to move the doll at all.

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

I've hidden mine on my bed against the wall, under the covers, concealed by blankets and pillows. Or under the bed, wrapped by a blanket, with a box spring skirt to hide any visibility of what is under the bed. I do this when I leave for work and don't know if I will have guest coming home with me at the last minute

In the closet, hidden by a suit within a long suit protector garment bag. I do this one for quick visitations. Like someone stopped by to pick something up.

I had an unplanned visit and had to hide her quickly and laid her in my bath tub covered by a white blanket with the shower doors closed, which are very blurry. Also covered the doors with my shower towel.

If I'm not driving any where, in the trunk of my car in the garage. I do this one when I'm out of town on vacation.

INFORMATIONS