sexdollqueen.com

Highly Recommend SDQ

Reviews on Sex Doll Queen sales and service.
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
RDA

Highly Recommend SDQ

Post by RDA »

When I finally decided to take the plunge and invest in a doll, I was admittedly very apprehensive. My silicone Starpery cost me over $4200 CDN, so it felt like taking a huge risk. I was actually leaning towards a different vendor when I was made aware of Sex Doll Queen, who came highly recommended from another DF member.

I was immediately impressed when I sent a question and received a response that evening. In fact, this was the deciding factor that persuaded me to go with SDQ. The other vendor just took forever to answer queries. SDQ, on the other hand, always replied in a timely manner, answering every question I had. That's excellent service! I would rate my purchase as a very positive and stress-free experience. You can have confidence in SDQ as an excellent seller. I highly recommend them!
Currently in love with Mei Thai- Starpery 171 cm Silicone C-cup babe

INFORMATIONS