www.qita.love

Re: Qita doll/Cheeta with pasiona and fire coming on the TDF

Shenyang Yizhong Fengcai Advertising Co., Ltd Brand QITA doll specializes in the design research and development of the human body and has a very professional design team . In addition to the dolls and sexual products, our company manufactures figures of silica gel , special effects make-up, and sculpture production. Each product prototype is derived from the real human body, and then modified to remove the imperfect details, and strive to maximize the appearance which is closed to the real person. Our products have een well received in the East Asian market.
qitadoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by qitadoll »

AGL wrote:Welcome & good luck. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far with Roynotboy's doll; hopefully you're customer service will follow suit. :whistle:
Hi Friend .
Thanks for your warm welcome, I will be following all the information from TDF . So any advise i will be listening .
With my best regards.
Rose
Michelle From Qita doll
http://www.qita.love
Email: sales07@qita.love

We are your best choice . Most pretty girl are waiting for you here to take home .

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Qita states that permanent makeup is possible and that their TPE is oil less. Two questions: has anyone opted for the permanent makep and does it hold up after months??? Years???

Does oiless TPE mean it dries out and needs more care?
They mention no strong smell to their TPE so I am assuming no phthalates used? Can Qita confirm please?

Dr Evil
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Re: Qita doll/Cheeta with pasiona and fire coming on the TDF

Post by Dr Evil »

Hi Michelle

I just purchased two Qita's from Kimi at Doll-To-China . . a TPE 145cm Qian Ai, and a Silicone 152cm Fu Jiang. Qian Ai is currently enroute and Fu Jiang should arrive in about three weeks. Both are beautiful dolls, hopefully they feel as good as they look :) Also, I can't wait to see how Qita's "seamless style" neck design looks.

Perhaps in the future you might consider creating a couple of silicone dolls with a true "seamless" neck design similar to the Pipers and Seamless Neck Sanhui's?

Cheers

Logjammin

Post by Logjammin »

Dr Evil wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:38 pm Hi Michelle

I just purchased two Qita's from Kimi at Doll-To-China . . a TPE 145cm Qian Ai, and a Silicone 152cm Fu Jiang. Qian Ai is currently enroute and Fu Jiang should arrive in about three weeks. Both are beautiful dolls, hopefully they feel as good as they look :) Also, I can't wait to see how Qita's "seamless style" neck design looks.

Perhaps in the future you might consider creating a couple of silicone dolls with a true "seamless" neck design similar to the Pipers and Seamless Neck Sanhui's?

Cheers
How'd they turn out?

Dr Evil
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dr Evil »

Logjammin wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:18 am
Dr Evil wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:38 pm Hi Michelle

Cheers
How'd they turn out?
The TPE Qita has great feeling TPE, very similar to Piper's IMO, if not better. It is a slightly firmer TPE than WM or Piper but not as firm as SM Doll TPE. For my tastes it is "just right". The boobs are awesome. I read a post by someone complaining that Qita TPE smells terrible, and let me state that this is definitely NOT the case with my Qita 145. There was no smell at all even on arrival, aside from a very slight "flowery" scent. On the downside the skeleton is pretty lack luster. For example, the head just more or less just bobs around on the neck since the neck joint is loosy goosy, and the arms bend oddly. Not a doll that would be good for photography, but a very enjoyable companion in the bedroom IMO. When considering bang-for-the-buck I would buy this doll again just because she feels soooo good and those boobies are definitely some good fun :)

The silicone Qita is a definite work of art IMO, and comes with a better skeleton as well. They sent her with implanted hair and textured skin even though I didn't order those upgrades, and the doll's head looks stunning. The skin texturing is excellent and the silicone quality and firmness is on par with a new Sanhui. I can't comment on sexy time with this doll because she was purchased for other reasons, and as such is still a virgin. Personally I consider the silicone Qita's to be quite a bargain. The quality of my Qita 152 is on par with many much more expensive silicone dolls currently on the market.

INFORMATIONS