www.sino-doll.com

Top Sino T20 - Torso Doll 95cm - Factory Photos, Vid, and Full Review

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
ricardoqdq

Top Sino T20 - Torso Doll 95cm - Factory Photos, Vid, and Full Review

Post by ricardoqdq »

Expecting the arrival of my first Sino Doll in the next week or two. Here are the factory photos -- will post a more in depth review when I receive her!
1 - Copy.jpeg
1 - Copy.jpeg (148.77 KiB) Viewed 2836 times
2 - Copy.jpeg
2 - Copy.jpeg (112.09 KiB) Viewed 2836 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

sinfuleyes

Re: Top Sino T20 - Torso Doll 95cm - Factory Photos & Vid

Post by sinfuleyes »

Very nice! I've been very interested in a Sino Doll Torso I'll be looking forward to your review and feedback!

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Okay everyone, the time has arrived! Please meet Kazue or Kaz -- and my review for Top Sino T20 - 95cm Torso Doll
IMG_4479 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4479 - Copy.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 2476 times

I placed an order for this doll on RosemaryDoll.com on January 17, 2023. Sherry at RosemaryDoll kept in close contact with me as the doll went into production, and allowed me to make a few minor changes along the way without issue. On March 4, 2023 I received a notice of shipment from Sherry and a FedEx tracking number. The doll took about 10 days to arrive in the U.S., and then FedEx tracking began updating and was delivered very rapidly, on March 15, 2023.

IMG_4475 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4475 - Copy.jpg (3.33 MiB) Viewed 2476 times
IMG_4477 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4477 - Copy.jpg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 2476 times

Packaging was solid as a rock, everything was very well protected as you would expect for a doll with the TopSino label.

IMG_4484 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4484 - Copy.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 2476 times
IMG_4499 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4499 - Copy.jpg (2.76 MiB) Viewed 2476 times

Kazue is a standard RS model (not RRS) and has the following options: ultra soft thigh, ultra soft boobs, ultra soft butt, ultra soft vagina, anti-puncture palms, articulated fingers, moveable jaw, and enhanced shoulders.

Immediately I am impressed by the quality of the body sculpt, the silicone, and the skeleton. The doll does not feel fragile, and yet the silicone is extremely soft -- softer than I had expected having only experience with TPE. There is little to no odor. The breasts are AMAZING -- possibly my favorite part of the doll. They just look incredible and very realistic, and they are soft and supple. I am also impressed by the hands -- they are very realistic and somehow SinoDoll managed to make them sturdy -- I am still very careful with them, but I don't feel like a little mistake will result in a mangled finger. The articulation is fantastic, and I'm sure the anti-puncture palm option has something to do with the apparent durability.

The silicone head is beautiful. The quality of the eyes, the lips -- all top notch. Kazue is very pretty, and with this T20 head and different wigs, she can pull off a more Eastern/Asian look, as well as a more Western look. The skin tone is creamy and pure. She looks stunning in the sunlight. The moveable jaw is a nice option for moving between different expressions. It is a solid joint so it doesn't seem like her mouth will flop open when you don't want it to.

IMG_4491 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4491 - Copy.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 2476 times
IMG_4481 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4481 - Copy.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 2476 times

LHP: could be better, could be worse. Because Kaz is a torso only, the LHP doesn't make as big of a difference because you can move her into positions that a full size doll may not be able to accomplish. If she were a full size doll, I might be a little annoyed by the LHP. Also, SinoDoll allows you to select the depth of each hole -- I wish I had selected the smallest (10cm) canal for the vagina, because I now realize that this makes a BIG difference in ease of cleaning. The anal canal is 10cm which is perfect -- I can get my finger all the way in there easily, with a cloth or what have you, to really dry that area. The smaller canals also allow air pumps/fans to get air fully inside. Both holes feel very nice, particularly the vaginal texture.

IMG_4494 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4494 - Copy.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 2476 times
IMG_4493 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4493 - Copy.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2476 times

Overall I'm extremely happy with this doll. I am glad I opted for the torso model because it is so much easier to deal with. She weighs in at 27kg or approx. 60lbs. As much as I love legs, I'm glad Kaz doesn't have any! Moving her around for play or for cleaning is just so much easier, as is LH access as I mentioned above. When I hold onto her, it really feels like holding onto a real woman. The artistic quality is very high and walking past her, I am often blown away by the sheer realism, particularly of the body. I will probably post more pictures in the near future, and will update with anything that comes up. Let me know if you have any questions, as I'm sure I left some important things out.
IMG_4498 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4498 - Copy.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 2476 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

Excellent review! I just have a question- how heavy was the box and doll total? You said the doll was 60 pounds, but with the box, what was the total weight?

Just curious because I have a torso from a different manufacturer (hint: it rhymes with Parpery) in production, and I’ve got to bring it up a flight of stairs, so I’m trying to figure out what kind of a fun time I’m in for when it gets delivered…

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Synthetic_Newbie wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:23 am Excellent review! I just have a question- how heavy was the box and doll total? You said the doll was 60 pounds, but with the box, what was the total weight?

Just curious because I have a torso from a different manufacturer (hint: it rhymes with Parpery) in production, and I’ve got to bring it up a flight of stairs, so I’m trying to figure out what kind of a fun time I’m in for when it gets delivered…
Nice! Is it that Kitty Law torso doll? I gave that a close look when I was shopping around. I didn't end up weighing the unopened box, so it's hard to say exactly. But I'd guess it was 10-12lbs on top of the 60lb doll. The nice thing about the torso doll is the box is much shorter, so it's easier to get your mitts around it. I was able to lift the box up and carry it inside. But then I have a couple of flights of stairs from the entry area to the room I wanted to put the doll, and it was a bit too heavy for me to do that on my own. So I used a hand-truck/dolly (ironic name for this device in this situation) to haul it up the stairs.

I think that Starpery torso is listed as being about 72lbs or so, so I'd expect an 80lb-ish box. You'll probably want to use a dolly unless you can get someone else to help you. Best to protect your back! You'll need it to be functional when playing with your new friend :D
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

ricardoqdq wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:29 am
Synthetic_Newbie wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:23 am Excellent review! I just have a question- how heavy was the box and doll total? You said the doll was 60 pounds, but with the box, what was the total weight?

Nice! Is it that Kitty Law torso doll? I gave that a close look when I was shopping around. I didn't end up weighing the unopened box, so it's hard to say exactly. But I'd guess it was 10-12lbs on top of the 60lb doll. The nice thing about the torso doll is the box is much shorter, so it's easier to get your mitts around it. I was able to lift the box up and carry it inside. But then I have a couple of flights of stairs from the entry area to the room I wanted to put the doll, and it was a bit too heavy for me to do that on my own. So I used a hand-truck/dolly (ironic name for this device in this situation) to haul it up the stairs.

I think that Starpery torso is listed as being about 72lbs or so, so I'd expect an 80lb-ish box. You'll probably want to use a dolly unless you can get someone else to help you. Best to protect your back! You'll need it to be functional when playing with your new friend :D
Thanks for the tips! It’s actually a custom 171D (the DanDan) torso- basically the doll with the legs cut off mid-thigh like the Kitty Law. It was either that one or the 172F Rozanne- both of which were amazing looking.

Monoloco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Monoloco »

Congrats bro, your doll looks awesome. I was tempted to get a torso for the same reasons of you, lighter, easy to clean but at the end I went for full size doll, I sacrifice confortability for realism when intimate I hope I will not regret.

Enjoy your doll bro, looks amazing.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Monoloco wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:23 am Congrats bro, your doll looks awesome. I was tempted to get a torso for the same reasons of you, lighter, easy to clean but at the end I went for full size doll, I sacrifice confortability for realism when intimate I hope I will not regret.

Enjoy your doll bro, looks amazing.
Thanks Monoloco! I don't think you'll regret the full size doll, as long as it's a size/weight you can manage to lift and move around. Legs are one of my favorite parts of the female anatomy, and I definitely am sacrificing the joy of having those for ease of use.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Here are a couple more pictures of Kaz in a different wig, and a few updates:
kaz 1 - Copy.jpg
kaz 1 - Copy.jpg (138.81 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
kaz 2 - Copy.jpg
kaz 2 - Copy.jpg (155.5 KiB) Viewed 2204 times

I am getting more familiar with Kaz and am enjoying her more and more as time goes by. Seems like there is a learning curve, not just to dolls in general, but to each specific doll and how to handle them.

Due only to user error, she has a loose eyelash and I also loosened her bottom teeth when sticking my finger in her mouth to open her jaw the first time I did that. I think the eyelash damage is almost inevitable with any doll, and it's nothing a little silpoxy won't cure. Her teeth can easily be glued back as well. What's funny is that I opened her mouth today, wider than I had before, and I discovered she has a tongue! Kind of nice little option and an entertaining surprise. I also accidentally peeled off one of her pinky fingernails, but that should be easy to fix as well.

I remain impressed by the skeletal structure and it's durability, and the range of motion in her hands is EXCELLENT. The fingers are very flexible, so if you get into a bad position while rolling around in bed or something, they will not be broken or punctured easily. I had a WM doll that was not so forgiving. I am also increasingly impressed by the artistry in the hand design/paint -- they look extremely realistic.

One user msg'd me and asked about her bust size. This is SinoDoll's E cup, and it does seem much smaller than the E cup of other brands. They are not exactly small, however -- they are more than a handful, and they go really well with this body shape. Everything on this doll is nicely proportioned. If I could go back and customize her, I suppose I might choose a larger cup size, but I also might not. I think she looks more like a real person with these breasts than she might with some enormous knockers.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Monoloco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Monoloco »

ricardoqdq wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:06 am Here are a couple more pictures of Kaz in a different wig, and a few updates:

kaz 1 - Copy.jpg
kaz 2 - Copy.jpg

I am getting more familiar with Kaz and am enjoying her more and more as time goes by. Seems like there is a learning curve, not just to dolls in general, but to each specific doll and how to handle them.

Due only to user error, she has a loose eyelash and I also loosened her bottom teeth when sticking my finger in her mouth to open her jaw the first time I did that. I think the eyelash damage is almost inevitable with any doll, and it's nothing a little silpoxy won't cure. Her teeth can easily be glued back as well. What's funny is that I opened her mouth today, wider than I had before, and I discovered she has a tongue! Kind of nice little option and an entertaining surprise. I also accidentally peeled off one of her pinky fingernails, but that should be easy to fix as well.

I remain impressed by the skeletal structure and it's durability, and the range of motion in her hands is EXCELLENT. The fingers are very flexible, so if you get into a bad position while rolling around in bed or something, they will not be broken or punctured easily. I had a WM doll that was not so forgiving. I am also increasingly impressed by the artistry in the hand design/paint -- they look extremely realistic.

One user msg'd me and asked about her bust size. This is SinoDoll's E cup, and it does seem much smaller than the E cup of other brands. They are not exactly small, however -- they are more than a handful, and they go really well with this body shape. Everything on this doll is nicely proportioned. If I could go back and customize her, I suppose I might choose a larger cup size, but I also might not. I think she looks more like a real person with these breasts than she might with some enormous knockers.
Wow, looks like a real person, very stunning doll.
Love the pics bro, for sure you are enjoying her.

We will see when I receive my doll, is gonna be 12 or 13 extra kilograms compared with my wm140 that I have no problem to move.

Congrats again bruh and enjoy her, you deserve it.

ricardoqdq

Re: Top Sino T20 - Torso Doll 95cm - Factory Photos, Vid, and Full Review

Post by ricardoqdq »

UPDATE: 2 Months Later....

While the quality and craftsmanship of this doll is obvious, I have learned yet another lesson in my doll journey: I'm not a fan of this torso doll design. The hip joints don't behave like a doll's with full legs would, and so it becomes difficult to access the LH's in almost every position. Her nubs just get in the way and aren't really posable without the rest of the leg there. Certainly cleaning and storage are easier, but the ease of cleaning is not being utilized because I never use this doll for sex! I always end up using my full size TPE Piper Doll instead. If I were to go the route of a torso doll again, I would choose one without any leg nubs of any kind -- however, owning this doll also made me realize how much legs turn me on and that I miss them when they aren't there. Kaz would've been so hot with some nice long gams!

So I have found her a new home and she is on her way there now. I am now awaiting the delivery of a Tayu 148d, and we will see how she suits me! Very exciting, and another big step on this doll odyssey. I still want to reiterate that I am impressed by TopSino and I wouldn't be against purchasing a full size doll from them in the future. The artistry was evident and they make very durable and beautiful creations.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

INFORMATIONS