AF Doll

The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

Post by Cifer »

SUMMARY OF PHOTO THEMES

I decided to do a listing detail decription of our photo themes and setup a link to each one directly.
Maybe this will help people navigate this thread a little more easily...Who knows??
I have thought about printing hard copies of photos from these themes and putting together a "booklet".
I could envision 3D or nostalgia art for the cover/back....Of course the title (Tales of Lady Zev)...has been written... :)
Something to place on a coffee table to handle...Perhaps I will never get to this and it is just a thought for now...

Detail Description of Theme...(Right click mouse on link and new tab to go to photos)

ZEV IN HER MINISKIRT...Page 1...10 pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2020489&hilit=field#p2020489
AT THE ARTESIAN WELL...Page 1...9 Pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2031111&hilit=cabin#p2031111
BY THE LAKE...Page 2...15 pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2039700&hilit=lake#p2039700
BOATING WITH ZEV...Page 3...11 Pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2048287&hilit=boating#p2048287
BOATING VIDEOS...Page 3...5 Videos...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2048290&hilit=boating#p2048290
AT THE WALL...Page 4...8 Pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2052332&hilit=wall#p2052332
PINK LINGERIE PART 1...Page 5...10 Pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2056298&hilit=pink#p2056298
PINK LINGERIE PART 2...Page 5...10 Pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2060416&hilit=pink#p2060416
MY SANTA BABY...Page 6...10 Pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2064425&hilit=santa#p2064425
HAPPY NUDE YEAR 1...Page 7...3 Pics...Indoors...viewtopic.php?p=2071564&hilit=year#p2071564
HOME ALONE SEXTING...Page 8...10 Pics...Indoors...viewtopic.php?p=2092751&hilit=sexting#p2092751
SEXY SNOW BUNNY PART 1...Page 8...10 Pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2103293&hilit=snow#p2103293
SEXY SNOW BUNNY PART 2...Page 9...10 Pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2107562&hilit=snow#p2107562
SCI-FI WEIRD SCIENCE...Page 10...4 Pics...Indoors...viewtopic.php?p=2110711&hilit=sci#p2110711
SCI-FI AEON FLUX...Page 10...7 Pics...Indoors...viewtopic.php?p=2117362&hilit=sci#p2117362
SCI-FI WONDER WOMAN...Page 11...9 Pics...Indoors...viewtopic.php?p=2121967&hilit=sci#p2121967
ICE CREAM TIME...Page 12...9 Pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2133546&hilit=ice#p2133546
SCENIC LAKE PARK...Page 12...9 Pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2145454&hilit=scenic#p2145454
FLORAL CENTERPIECE...Page 13...4 Pics/1 Video...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2160402&hilit=floral#p2160402
ROMANTIC EVENING...Page 14...5 Pics...Indoors...viewtopic.php?p=2162712&hilit=romantic#p2162712]
MOTOCROSS GIRL PART 1...Page 15...11 Pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2174723&hilit=motocross#p2174723
MOTOCROSS GIRL PART 2...Page 15...11 Pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2178376&hilit=motocross#p2178376
THE BEAUTY OF MAGIC...Page 16...13 Pics/1 GIF...Indoors...viewtopic.php?p=2188541&hilit=magic#p2188541
LITTLE BLACK DRESS...Page 17...12 Pics...Indoors...viewtopic.php?p=2198039&hilit=black#p2198039]
LONG DISTANCE LUST...Page 18...8 Pics...Indoors...viewtopic.php?p=2213509&hilit=lust#p2213509
ANIMAL HOUSE...Page 19...11 Pics/1 GIF...Indoors...viewtopic.php?p=2241093&hilit=animal#p2241093
SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR...Page 20...13 Pics/1 Video...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2255961&hilit=thankful#p2255961
COVERDOLL SUPERMODEL PART 1...Page 21...10 Pics...Indoors...viewtopic.php?p=2268243&hilit=coverdoll#p2268243
COVERDOLL SUPERMODEL PART 2...Page 22...10 Pics...Indoors...viewtopic.php?p=2273013&hilit=coverdoll#p2273013
HAPPY NUDE YEAR 2...Page 22...2 Pics...Indoors...viewtopic.php?p=2277827&hilit=year#p2277827
MEMORIES FROM THE LAKE...Page 23...10 Pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2294438&hilit=memories#p2294438
MORE MEMORIES FROM THE LAKE...Page 23...10 Pics...Outdoors...viewtopic.php?p=2302593&hilit=memories#p2302593

Some informational thread stats: (No counting of image reposts or non-doll pics)
There are a total of 285 photos...8 videos--(5 boating, 3 misc.) and 2 GIFS
There are 29 couples' photos (Cifer and Zev)...These are mostly at public locales (except New year's)
Approximately 63% of photos are taken Outdoors and 37% done Indoors
Approximately 10% of photos feature beautiful full Zev nudity...💓💓💓
Each photo theme is on average about 11 pics.
All photos thus far are with original head and body skeleton.
To this point, there are No composite photos, and Zero use of any FaceApp mod.

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

4891d wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:50 pm It is a beautiful place to stroll with a pretty girl. :)
Yes..you are right...Of course we have to imagine the "stroll" a little since I have to carry
Zev over into each of these spots and set her up for these photos... :)
The end result I think is very satisfying in many of these couples' pics.
Glad you enjoyed the remainder of these photos...Thanks!
Doll Canvas wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:07 pm Beautiful, I'll bet it's nice to get away for a while. Especially considering the company.
Looks like a nice spot to visit too 👍
Zev and I Thank you for your keen perception on the beauty of our environment for these photos.
Although there are some people around for these photos, I will generally take Zev to more quiet
rural spots like this....Because Cifer Hates crowds of people anyway!
The shared experience I have with Zev in these photos is truly an awesome experience!
Thank you for viewing our fun time at the lake!... :)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Cifer wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:56 am

SUMMARY OF PHOTO THEMES

I decided to do a listing detail decription of our photo themes and setup a link to each one directly.
Maybe this will help people navigate this thread a little more easily...Who knows??
You should copy this post into a special thread containing a single page (which you could title "links to Lady Zev's photo sessions").
Then put this thread in your signature.

That way the quick access to all these sessions would remain easily accessible (while this post will no longer be directly visible when new pages are added to Zev's thread).
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Bravo Cifer!.............Now easy to navigate yours and Zev's photo sets. Hope you are getting ready for some awesome adventures this year! :D ..........we'll be here keeping an eye out.

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

4891d wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:39 pm
Cifer wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:56 am

SUMMARY OF PHOTO THEMES

You should copy this post into a special thread containing a single page (which you could title "links to Lady Zev's photo sessions").
Then put this thread in your signature.
Thanks 4891d for the helpful idea!...I will probably think about this some more.
I was trying to have an organized thread and not just random photos.
We'll see where it goes....Appreciate the useful thought!
jantra wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:36 pm Bravo Cifer!.............Now easy to navigate yours and Zev's photo sets. Hope you are getting ready for some awesome adventures this year! :D ..........we'll be here keeping an eye out.
Thanks Jantra!....Sort of an imperfect solution for navigation, but this works for now.
We will probably get into some photos and the occasional excursion.
Thanks for the support!

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

🍭...SWEET AND SEXY LOLITA...🍭

Last year there was a photo challenge with this theme, and I decided to "park" this idea until now.
The biggest issue was getting Zev to hold this Massive 5 inch lollipop with her wire wrists.
I designed an aluminum splint to fit under the glove, although it was tough for these big suckers!
I purchased three of these lollipops.....I ate one of them....It was very tasty!.... :)

Zev shows the Duality of her Nature with Adorable HOTTness!...❤️❤️❤️

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

It's amazing to see Zev otherwise than as a blonde!
It's a fun and sexy show. :)

I imagine that after the shooting Zev had sugar all over herself so you had to lick her off like a giant lollipop to clean her up. :whistle: :P
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

My girls said you can not go wrong with Pink :).

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Whoa! Love the new pics!! You really can't go wrong with all pink. 💕

Cool that you made a table of contents for your thread too! Good idea 👍

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh dear! I love lollipops all of a sudden! 🍭 :mrgreen: What a great photo shoot and indeed, Zev is really sweet and sexy! 🥰😘 I love the poses! ✨💫🤩

Very well done Cifer! BRAVO! 📷 💖 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Whoa!!!!.................Zev got us all revved up in that sexy pink outfit!.................that is one lucky lollipop!!...................bet you had fun with this set, Cifer.............fantastic job, she really looks incredible :angel:

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Great set, I love her outfit and pink hair. Zev's always looked good in pink
The lolli ties it all together 🍭
I remember the challenge from last year too, this would have been a perfect fit
...you should submit one of these in the food themed challenge for this month, technically candy is food :whistle:

- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Thats quite an impressive list man! Love it.

This latest set of photos is quite amazing as well, lovely as always!😍
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Wow. Zev is just as sweet as her lollipop. Great pics and love her new look. Her legs are hot as ever. Hope winter is letting up at your place. I’m sure Zev wants to get back out on the water.

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

4891d wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:32 pm
It's amazing to see Zev otherwise than as a blonde!
It's a fun and sexy show. :)

I imagine that after the shooting Zev had sugar all over herself so you had to lick her off like a giant lollipop to clean her up. :whistle: :P
Good one 4891d!....Actually the truth is very close because this lollipop did "melt" with all the poses.... :lol:
I had to wash it repeatedly cause Zev was too hot for candy!
Fortunately, lollipops do not stain TPE!....so it's all good.... :thumbs_up:
Thanks for your hilarious comment!.... :lol:...(Don't worry, Zev will be blonde again!)
john1972 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:37 pm
My girls said you can not go wrong with Pink :).

Thanks John....Pink just happens to be the color of just about any sexy lollipop girl it seems... :)
Thanks for re-posting...that was actually a difficult pose balancing that lollipop!
Bet Selena would like that candy too!.... :)
YungSynth wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:18 pm Whoa! Love the new pics!! You really can't go wrong with all pink. 💕

Cool that you made a table of contents for your thread too! Good idea 👍
Hi YungSynth!...Glad you enjoyed our latest sweet treat with Zev!... 🍭...Thanks!.... :thumbs_up:
Of course, I always enjoy Zev no matter what color she is wearing!... :)
I will probably do a contents thread at some point as 4891d suggested (good idea)
gogodolls wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:15 pm Oh dear! I love lollipops all of a sudden! 🍭 :mrgreen: What a great photo shoot and indeed, Zev is really sweet and sexy! 🥰😘 I love the poses! ✨💫🤩

Very well done Cifer! BRAVO! 📷 💖 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Hi gogodolls!...Thanks for your awesome compliments!... :thumbs_up:
Zev really wanted to entice you with that lollipop in these poses!
Good to see you check in on this thread as well as many others on the forum... :thumbs_up:
jantra wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:04 pm Whoa!!!!.................Zev got us all revved up in that sexy pink outfit!.................that is one lucky lollipop!!...................bet you had fun with this set, Cifer.............fantastic job, she really looks incredible :angel:
Hello Jantra!...Zev and I try our best to always have fun in these photoshoots!... :)
You are right on with the lollipop being the focal point here....It was very important that
each pose would maximize the effect of the candy in the image!
Great observation and thanks very much for your support and compliments!... :thumbs_up:
Doll Canvas wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:57 am Great set, I love her outfit and pink hair. Zev's always looked good in pink
The lolli ties it all together 🍭
I remember the challenge from last year too, this would have been a perfect fit
...you should submit one of these in the food themed challenge for this month, technically candy is food :whistle:

Hi DC!....First of all...You should have won that challenge!!!...."Maid with Love"
I have always had a thing for those young (not underage) anime lollipop girls!
There always something super hot with a young sweety licking a big piece of candy!.... :lol:
I think me and the Lollipop Queen are gonna sit out the challenge and just make this about fun... :)
Thanks for the encouraging words and support!....(great repost!) :thumbs_up:
Photo_guy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:52 am Thats quite an impressive list man! Love it.

This latest set of photos is quite amazing as well, lovely as always!😍
Hi Photo_guy!....You are right, Zev and I have been busy on here!
I don't think anyone will be suggesting I am a total doll slacker! :lol:
Anyways, thanks for your compliments and support!... :thumbs_up:
Feck wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:23 pm Wow. Zev is just as sweet as her lollipop. Great pics and love her new look. Her legs are hot as ever. Hope winter is letting up at your place. I’m sure Zev wants to get back out on the water.
Hi Feck!...Great to see you around here again... :)
You missed some cool stuff with Zev, hopefully you will get a chance to check it out.... :)
Thanks for checking in our latest photoshoot!...Spring is nearly here!... :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS