zelex.com.cn

Zelex's "new" sucking vagina - what's it like?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
keyd
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Zelex's "new" sucking vagina - what's it like?

Post by keyd »

Hello. I think vaginal sucking is the first step to mouth sucking? When the dolls learn how to give a decent blowjob, it will take them to the next level. The next level is to add another chip to her head, sew GPT Chat into it and teach the doll to write very interesting text messages)) Zelex, will you be the first in this direction? You have beautiful heads.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I put the link of a post that describes a technical problem with this new feature. Interesting to know before deciding to order it or not, in my opinion.

viewtopic.php?p=2318603#p2318603
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

tesla3227
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tesla3227 »

Cameramike wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:36 pm Thanks for the quick reply. No response with the web site just message that does nothing
I actually contacted Zelex through that same message system. They did finally get back with me. I think it has a lot to do with the time difference in China versus the US. A lot of people don't realize that although China is almost as big as the US, they only use one time zone. Beijeng time. This makes for a country where you may go to work in the morning at 7 but it's still like it's 2 in the morning. That would drive me nuts! lol

CobaltFun1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CobaltFun1 »

4891d wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:42 am
I put the link of a post that describes a technical problem with this new feature. Interesting to know before deciding to order it or not, in my opinion.

viewtopic.php?p=2318603#p2318603
I read this and felt it was very informative. Anyone ordering an Inspiration series doll needs to consider what those of us who have ordered and/or received have experienced.
That said, I feel Zelex is breaking new ground with the sucking vagina option, and the "early adopters" are having to push back a bit on expected vs delivered expectations.
My 170 Inspiration doll hasn't been delivered yet.

NYMan1250
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NYMan1250 »

Does anyone know if the sucking vagina reduces the inside depth or makes it more narrow? I have this one and it feels a little restricted in space.

dreproool8
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dreproool8 »

My got broken very fast,

Thatcher
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Thatcher »

I found this forum after I had already placed my order. I took delivery last week of my 170c with GE124 and GE118. I got the EXP skeleton.

My doll has the sucking vagina feature, and IMO it ruins the doll. Which is a real shame, because the doll is almost perfect. It really is beautiful. But the functionality of the doll is critically compromised by the hard, sharp edge of the tube. It's a 2-3/8" x 6-1/4" tube that creates the space for the vaginal cavity to move in via vacuum. We had some silicone surgery today so that's how I know the dimensions. As mortifying as it is to consider such extreme measures, I'm just trying to salvage the doll. She was unusable as-is, and may yet be destined for the dumpster, but I'm going to give her every chance to survive.

The sharp edge of the tube is a joy killer. Another poster said it cut him. I could see that happening. It is intrusive. I wish I could find that post again. His criticisms mirrored mine. Or maybe mine mirrored his since he was first...

It really is a pity, as the doll has a long list of positive attributes. It is beautiful from any angle. It is pleasant to the touch. The "hard" feet aren't that hard - in fact they feel really nice. I don't have a foot fetish, but if I did, I think these would suit the bill. The hands are exquisite. The EXP skeleton allows her to move very naturally. She's so nearly perfect, ruined by that hard plastic tube where nothing hard should be. My suggestion is to give that option a hard pass on the order form.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In case Zelex haven't seen this thread I'm going to draw it specifically to their attention . . . and would hope that they might do the right thing for purchasers affected. It seems that idea is good but the implementation needs a redesign.

I will be doing a review of a Zelex doll in due course but have not chosen the sucking "feature".

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Thatcher
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Thatcher »

The nice people at Zelex have reached out to me, but I don't have enough time on this board to respond to their PM. I hope they can be patient with me so that I may eventually earn that privilege.

Since I am unknown here my opinions carry little weight, but the doll is really near perfect. And the heads I chose are absolutely beautifully executed. (GE124 and GE118)

It appears this industry is evolving fast, but I think in the realm of realistic dolls most other manufacturers are playing catch-up with Zelex. The hands and feet in particular are so well done. And the EXP skeleton should be on any photographer's "must buy" list. It allows for incredible nuance and grace with posing.

Sigh. I need to add to my post count but I don't want to post unconstructive nonsense for the sake of posting.

Thatcher
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Thatcher »

Ok, I was able to respond to Zelex. Ongoing...

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Thatcher wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:55 pm Ok, I was able to respond to Zelex. Ongoing...
In the future, use Zelex official channels to contact them (i.e contact information listed on their website). You aren't the only one who's tried to receive post purchase service through this forum, which is not owned by Zelex...

respeto
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by respeto »

Having had my Z170 inspiration for a few weeks with the sucking vagina feature I would have to agree with your points @Thatcher.

I have been trying to figure out what frontal position to enjoy the doll.
There is a hard tube that angles downwards hindering insertion after about a 6cm.
Its still possible to enter full length but the mechanisms edge is noticed and requires some continued effort and constant lube to minimize chafing and the feel of the edge.
When spreading the legs, the action seems to pull the tube closer to the outlet or at least cause an angle that does not allow straight unhindered entry.

The action of the new sucking feature is interesting in that it seems subtle and slightly enjoyable but the other efforts minimize the benefit.
The two available vocal sounds from the module are also a bit cheesy, too continuous and loud after a while; somewhat distracting.

Kaori Kusanagi

Post by Kaori Kusanagi »

The descriptions sound like a blood pressure cuff machine (air pump filling a bladder).

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Out of curiosity does the Zelex sucking vagina mean the doll no longer has an anal cavity?

respeto
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by respeto »

Kaori Kusanagi wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:29 am The descriptions sound like a blood pressure cuff machine (air pump filling a bladder).
Kaori,

Yes, that would be a good comparison.
The type of blood pressure testing machines with the hard cuff that you might see at the prescription counter but obviously with a smaller cuff.

INFORMATIONS